Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Nothing really Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  MINE *takes and runs away*
  No thanks *takes gold anyways* You usually don't take the gold when you say that!
View Results

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:06 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:03 pm
No no, the Dreamtime is an old religion or belief.

in the mythology of Australian Aboriginals, the period during which the earth was formed, the landscape shaped, and living things created.

There, that's what it is razz .  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:05 pm
Super_Chihuahua
No no, the Dreamtime is an old religion or belief.

in the mythology of Australian Aboriginals, the period during which the earth was formed, the landscape shaped, and living things created.

There, that's what it is razz .

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
So that's what it is! There is a TV series that has a name that sounds similar, but I can't remember it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:14 pm
Never heard of it razz  

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 6:52 pm
I can't really remember it, but getting back onto the point, fate decides everything. According to fate, we have no free will, and we are all destined to follow what fate has set for us. According to my theory, it doen't take existance for fate to exist, it is just the way of life, everything moving in clockwork and following instructions that meet the standards. Fate was here before we were and had the world created by a dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:04 pm
2) But the Pharoh did exist. And that caused God to have to make that choice. But he could have left the firstborn plague out, or changed it. He was willing to kill all those children, just to teach the Pharoh a lesson.

If anyone else had done that, they would have been killed, but since it was God, it was a miracle.

Oh, and I was thinking about your theory, and I thought of one. It's sort of like yours, only different:

Alright, there's this theory that there are infinity amounts of other dimensions, all stemming from a choice, for example, the flip of the coin. So lets say in our dimension, the coin lands on heads. At that exact same time, a dimension is born where the coin landed on tails. Everyday, there at trillions and trillions and trillions of other dimensions which have stemmed from choices, big and small. This has been happening since time itself began, and will continue happening until time stops. Some of the choices are inconsequencial, resulting in hardly changed dimensions, as with the coin flip, but some were very big things, and had more than one outcome, resulting in more than one dimension, such as the extinction of the dinosaurs.
... Well yah you get it right?... I'm spending more time on this than the actual theory xp

So, what if, instead of us creating new dimensions as we sleep, we merely visit one of the many already existing ones?
And then when, we of this dimension see ghosts, they are merely the sleeping people of other dimensions.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:11 pm
my dog ate my sanity
2) But the Pharoh did exist. And that caused God to have to make that choice. But he could have left the firstborn plague out, or changed it. He was willing to kill all those children, just to teach the Pharoh a lesson.

If anyone else had done that, they would have been killed, but since it was God, it was a miracle.

Oh, and I was thinking about your theory, and I thought of one. It's sort of like yours, only different:

Alright, there's this theory that there are infinity amounts of other dimensions, all stemming from a choice, for example, the flip of the coin. So lets say in our dimension, the coin lands on heads. At that exact same time, a dimension is born where the coin landed on tails. Everyday, there at trillions and trillions and trillions of other dimensions which have stemmed from choices, big and small. This has been happening since time itself began, and will continue happening until time stops. Some of the choices are inconsequencial, resulting in hardly changed dimensions, as with the coin flip, but some were very big things, and had more than one outcome, resulting in more than one dimension, such as the extinction of the dinosaurs.
... Well yah you get it right?... I'm spending more time on this than the actual theory xp

So, what if, instead of us creating new dimensions as we sleep, we merely visit one of the many already existing ones?
And then when, we of this dimension see ghosts, they are merely the sleeping people of other dimensions.

That would accually make a lot more sence! I seriously agree because this theory, combined with mine in a way, accually expalins existance to a very fine level! And if you throw in fate, then you get the idea that the flip of the coin purpously landed on that side, and then it landed on a different side in a different dimention to see what would happen if the outcome were different. This, if we combine these, makes more sence, along with your information and theory, than the three theories seperately, when you really think about how this affects us. As for other dimentions, a simple shift in the spinning of our atoms would allow us instant transportation to a different dimention, in theory, but, according to chaos theory which I know nothing about and am just stating something that I heard, could kill every inhabitant of that dimention.

2) God created us with suposed free will, although I can disprove that, and the pharoh made his free choice to not realease the Israelites and therefore, set the plauge upon everyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:02 pm
But it was God that visited the Plagues upon Egypt. Ultimately, it came down to him. You said what if Pharoh had never existed ... and that the children wouldn't have died ... the same can be said of God. If he had never existed, the children wouldn't have died.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:14 pm
my dog ate my sanity
But it was God that visited the Plagues upon Egypt. Ultimately, it came down to him. You said what if Pharoh had never existed ... and that the children wouldn't have died ... the same can be said of God. If he had never existed, the children wouldn't have died.

If God hadn't existed, no one would exist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:17 pm
Not necissarily. One theory on God is that people created God. They needed something to believe it.  

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:22 pm
True, which is one of the reasons why I do not believe too much in God. I have some theory that he may not even exist. If God existed, then we would be in compleate peace, right? There would be no evil because we say that he will only let evil in the world if it will create a good cause, so there for, no war, right? Then why is there no peace and only war? This goes against everything that the CHURCH teaches. THE CHURCH!!! They do not say God when it comes to this! This really makes you wonder when it comes to who is really in charge of the church. Is it God, OR, Is it the Pope and bishops and priests?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:25 pm
Here is something that you may find interesting. Fate is the only thing that truly exists in the world when there is nothing that we have. It was fate that created the television, it was fate that created us. When there is nothing, there is fate, and fate changes the outcome of everything. It needs nothing to exist, but everything to cease, and everything is all but obtainable because we are constantly creating, and this is a pretty good piece of evidence to back up my theory.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:27 pm
If you think about it, fate caused me to design a robot. Fate brought us here to argue about our existance, and it is a living thing that creates and tells us what we will do, and tells us when we will do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:29 pm
A famous quote that I remember: "I think, therefore, I am."
This is incompleat because it should say: "I think, therefore, I am realizing that I am a compleat moron with a short attention span."  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:30 pm
you_die!!!
There would be no evil because we say that he will only let evil in the world if it will create a good cause

That's the problem. Everything we know of God has come from the mouths of Man ... some of it from men who say they spoke with God, but still.

And Fate is another one of those things I believe came to be because the randomness of the universe scared people. They didn't like believing that there was no ultimate plan, so they thought up Fate, or Destiny.  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff