Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:04 pm
CV 0 3 - L u k a
Make sure you're posting a drawing that YOU yourself have drawn! Just give it a try if you can, also tektek can only be used to help you get an idea. (I was a scatter brain at the moment thus my example is all Gaia items.) Not all vocaloids have to wear gaia items. So you can create articles of clothing of your own if you want. sweatdrop I fail at explaining things sometimes. Sorry!
So wait it doesn't have to be Gaia items. WELL THEN. Can I submit a different drawing then please?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm
Scientifically Erotic
CV 0 3 - L u k a
Make sure you're posting a drawing that YOU yourself have drawn! Just give it a try if you can, also tektek can only be used to help you get an idea. (I was a scatter brain at the moment thus my example is all Gaia items.) Not all vocaloids have to wear gaia items. So you can create articles of clothing of your own if you want. sweatdrop I fail at explaining things sometimes. Sorry!
So wait it doesn't have to be Gaia items. WELL THEN. Can I submit a different drawing then please?

If you would like to. ;3 Sorry for not stating so in the first place. Once again, I'm a scatter brain.  

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:38 pm
CV 0 3 - L u k a
Scientifically Erotic
CV 0 3 - L u k a

If you would like to. ;3 Sorry for not stating so in the first place. Once again, I'm a scatter brain.
No no it's fine. I was fine with it being like that, but I did already have my own created. But it's all fine now. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:42 pm
CV 0 3 - L u k a
xX Panda_Loves_Pocky Xx
How many entries can you enter?

Just one! If you have a few to choose from just pick your favorite one! Then again.. I'm curious!

Aww! I was hoping to make a second vocaloid. More vocaloids = more challenge. twisted  

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iiBunnehsaur

4,650 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:47 pm
User Image

Name: Ichigo
Genre of Music: Happy Melodies
Item of Choice: Strawberry or Teddy Bear

~About~
Ichigo is very sweet and kind. She's easy to be friends with. She likes to sing happy melodies and make other people smile. She is quite sensitive and never fights back. Whenever Ichigo see mean people,she tries to explain them to do the right thing. Ichigo is quite generous and bakes sweets for her friends. She is also shy..and blushes a lot.  
Kitty Richard rolled 20 100-sided dice: 57, 23, 68, 65, 19, 9, 63, 4, 71, 15, 44, 43, 88, 21, 22, 94, 91, 78, 36, 26 Total: 937 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:01 pm
Ryugami Ultima Alchemist
(Sorry if the picture looks a little distorted. But its one of my best.)

Name: Ryugami Hanso
Genre of Music: Hard Rock
Character Item: Black Sword on shoulders
Personality: My look scary at first but is actually very nice and caring.

Oh hey, Thanks for entering the contest!
I just thought i'd help you a little bit.
I found a better quality version of YOUR picture somewhere else on the internet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope this increases your chance of winning.. Goodluck to everyone else though~  

Kitty Richard

8,800 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

strata_zing

Sweet Lover

8,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:50 pm
I have an entry ^_^

Name : Chiako Kazuine (Blood ako flood sound)
Genre : It's Vocaloids, she will sing whatever she desires, from pop to rock! wink
Item : Water (she loves the stuff!)
Story : Chiako Kazuine get's her name from Chiaki Ishikawa(She would voice for Chiako). Chiako loves to live a loose and relaxed life where she doesn't have to be tied down to any one thing, but will stay loyal to all of her friends and loved ones.
The Vocaloid producer I would want to make songs with her would be either Hachi-P or Mothy-P. Chiako would need new songs more-so than dubbing older popular songs because of her voice(She might be able to pull off Luka or Meiko songs). Chiako also loves her fanbase and always tries her best to sing beautifully for them.

Vocaloids are fun because the characters are so easy to change their story, so she won't have any solid family or relations. Isn't it more fun that way? ^_^ *gets shot for quoting Hachi-P*

Picture : Here you are!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:59 pm
My avitar is my vocaloid, if thats alright.

Name: Isamu
Genre: Music similar to the pace and feel of "Just be Friends: by Megurine Luka"
Item: Dango
(extra descriptions: Height- 5'2
favorite food- Her item, dango
her role model(s)- Luka and Kaito
Personality: Isamu is a short and scrawny girl, but she has the temper and strength of a Liger (they do exist, and tend to be hostile and much larger than both tigers and lions). Even with her short fuse, she has a kind heart, and wishes only to do the world good. She expresses her feelings for the friends shes made, and loved ones with her music. Shes a hardy charicter, so becomeing her friend may take a while, but once youve reached the point of friendship, your sure to stay in her heart.
Story: Isamu grew up with her father never home, and her mother stressed with no time for her. She would make a friend, and loose them in her younger years, which is why she is so hard to befriend. A few years ago, things started to settle down for Isamu, and she gained the friendship of a few people, which gave her the inspiration to sing her heart out. Today, Isamu may seem cold, but her heart is warmed and she loves all her adoring fans, and dreams of meeting her role models, Luka and Kaito of the vocaloid group  

lssune

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

OhWurm

Duck

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:40 pm
All I have is a TekTek for now.
I will draw it when I have time.
Probably over the weekend.

User Image

Name: Shino
Music Genre: Nintendocore
Item of Choice: Pocky/ Biscuit Stick
Likes: Sweets, singing, imagining things, and bubbly people.
Dislikes: Sour things, downers, clingy people.
Personality: Hyper, caring, fun to be around, daring.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:51 pm
Ooh~ I wanna draw one!! It's worth a try, right? sweatdrop  

The Shunned Butterfly

The Shunned Butterfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:31 am
Wait, so they don't have to have Gaia items? ... I'm a little confused. ... And I've already drawn two possible submissions. >.<""  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 am
(Edited)

Drawn since: February 6, 2011
(Sorry, about the square thingy I just want to show the color of the Vocaloids also the fanmade ones, Megpoid and Gackpoid, In the fanmade I only showed, Akaito or either Juon Kiku. The name Misu Kagoke has been in my mind since last year @_@)

User Image

Name: Misu Kagoke
Genre: Blues, Metal, Electronic, Classical etc....
Item Of Choice: Stuff Toys (What..? He likes stuff toys >.>)

Personality: Misu comes from the Japanese name of Micah, which is Maisu (The Main Character of Rune Factory 3), and with this name he takes the nice, calm and patient attitude and other good attitudes of Micah, At first, When you met him he has a very patient and matured attitude (his voice is like Len's voice but a little deeper), but once you got closer to this boy, he'll act a little bit loli-shota (Lolita and shota) towards you (Like Youichi from Gakuen Alice and Hani from Ouran) but he's also athletic when it comes to karate, He also sometimes mistaken the words chan as tan and sama as chama. He also has a very tsundere side

About his life? Well,:

A boy was born since year 1845 of Winter, He died when the boat he was riding on sank to the deepest part of the ocean. After many days, A man came looking for a good and expensive-looking design for his new creation, As he saw the boy by the shore, he made the boy into a doll that cost a very expensive price.

Because of his cute appearance he was stolen over and over again by terrorists to 1865-1895, The shop he was into was called, 'Poupée de la nuit sereine (Doll of the Night Serene), Many years passed, The owner who took care of the boy was already sick of all the chasing and imprisoning all the criminals making him throw the boy to the ocean as years passed by the man died because of illness.

1 millennium passed another man saw the boy, It was the manager of of some studio, When he saw the poor boy, He carried it back to his studio leaving her workers shocked, The manager told them that he had an idea of having another one.

They just agreed as the manager gave them the blueprints, many days of hard work and thinking, they finally finished the new vocaloid.

They tested him if he can sing, if his voice rage is good and many more testing until it is proved he was good enough to be one. Because of the new vocaloid's attitude he was called, 'Misu Kagoke'

(Bad grammar huh? I'm pinoy that's why so sorry sweatdrop )  

Cafe-kun

O.G. Phantom

x Purky x

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:40 pm
Kitty Richard
Ryugami Ultima Alchemist
(Sorry if the picture looks a little distorted. But its one of my best.)

Name: Ryugami Hanso
Genre of Music: Hard Rock
Character Item: Black Sword on shoulders
Personality: My look scary at first but is actually very nice and caring.

Oh hey, Thanks for entering the contest!
I just thought i'd help you a little bit.
I found a better quality version of YOUR picture somewhere else on the internet
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope this increases your chance of winning.. Goodluck to everyone else though~

Well that kind of proves that he didn't draw that o-o it proves he traced it/ looked off of something so it isn't original.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:47 pm
x Purky x
I PSYCH I
I don't think I could tektek mine if I wanted to. xD
The structure is simply too unique--there's now way I'll find all if any of it pre-created.

But watch out, y'all. Character design is one of my favorite and most talented areas, and my eye is on first prize.
But even still, good luck to everyone. ^.^

Edit: Looking through the previous pages, some of you are really good. :3

What are your favorites? :>

My eye is on any prize, I want atleast one. Questing >.>

Pretty much just mine (primarily just because I created it--it's all in my taste and majorly personalized (like I said, I couldn't make it on tektek if I tried)), but I can tell that many of them are very tough opponents as far as the contest goes.
Particularly Rei Kohitsuji--very descriptive, very personalized.

Though... I admit, I have my doubts about the originality of a few.
(Like that one you just quoted... That picture was in his signature when he first submitted it. xD)
And I'm curious as to why those that have been disqualified have been disqualified.

Trigger Me Elmo

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200

x Purky x

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:59 pm
I PSYCH I
x Purky x
I PSYCH I
I don't think I could tektek mine if I wanted to. xD
The structure is simply too unique--there's now way I'll find all if any of it pre-created.

But watch out, y'all. Character design is one of my favorite and most talented areas, and my eye is on first prize.
But even still, good luck to everyone. ^.^

Edit: Looking through the previous pages, some of you are really good. :3

What are your favorites? :>

My eye is on any prize, I want atleast one. Questing >.>

Pretty much just mine (primarily just because I created it--it's all in my taste and majorly personalized (like I said, I couldn't make it on tektek if I tried)), but I can tell that many of them are very tough opponents as far as the contest goes.
Particularly Rei Kohitsuji--very descriptive, very personalized.

Though... I admit, I have my doubts about the originality of a few.
(Like that one you just quoted... That picture was in his signature when he first submitted it. xD)
And I'm curious as to why those that have been disqualified have been disqualified.

Stolen pictures they didn't draw. They entered them with out telling us.

I found out they had stolen them my self.. I find out by following the link to photobucket and going to that users album. If it is not their album, then they are disqualified. If they had some crappy scanned pictures on their album then like 2 or 3 amazing ones, we suppose they stole the amazing ones, and they are disqualified. I inform xHatsunexMiku and she disqualifies them if my evidence is good enough.

Those are all the disqualifications I know of so far. I already informed xHatsunexMiku about Ryugami Ultima Alchemist's entry. It is not original, so yeah.

Cant get away with stealing.

That's why they were disqualified.. ^^

Also, I couldn't find your entry. o-o I will go searching again. Unless you only PM'd it. Your supposed to post it, also.  
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff