Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stepping Down Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 pm
lenon01
Sindenky
lenon01
Mmmm, yes. There's a few people who take their character WAY overboard, in my opinion at least. We don't have shinobi, we have deities anymore as characters. I decided to get rid of both Lenon and Sorcam to start a new, weaker character because I realize the futility of protesting against such powerful beings if I myself can't let my characters go.

I myself am actually working on something that will Massively OP my character. Im working to balance it thoo.... But im afraid of making it worthless in comparison to what others do.

That's the major problem. If one person OPs their character, in response (as a way to survive) everyone who is capable of coming up with ways to OP their own character will do so, leaving behind everyone else in the process. And at that point, most people tend to get all 'Oh, yeah, I could kick your a**' and then go around almost abusing the power of their character, one could say.

I haven't gotten the chance to prove Kaisen's a powerful ninja yet. XD I haven't killed anyone with him and I'm a Jounin.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:17 pm
lenon01
Sindenky
lenon01
Mmmm, yes. There's a few people who take their character WAY overboard, in my opinion at least. We don't have shinobi, we have deities anymore as characters. I decided to get rid of both Lenon and Sorcam to start a new, weaker character because I realize the futility of protesting against such powerful beings if I myself can't let my characters go.

I myself am actually working on something that will Massively OP my character. Im working to balance it thoo.... But im afraid of making it worthless in comparison to what others do.

That's the major problem. If one person OPs their character, in response (as a way to survive) everyone who is capable of coming up with ways to OP their own character will do so, leaving behind everyone else in the process. And at that point, most people tend to get all 'Oh, yeah, I could kick your a**' and then go around almost abusing the power of their character, one could say.

I loled at that comment because its so true.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm
Yeah, the truth tends to be annoying. xD And I just realized how very communist I sound.

"Too much power!" Said LenonLenin as he led the people of average powerproletariat class to overthrow the OP Charactersgovernment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:31 pm
rofl  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 pm
lenon01
Yeah, the truth tends to be annoying. xD And I just realized how very communist I sound.

"Too much power!" Said LenonLenin as he led the people of average powerproletariat class to overthrow the OP Charactersgovernment.

Your rpc still have the two custom jutsu i created for bloodline crusher right?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:35 pm
I've pushed Lenon off to the side for a while now, because I really do need to get back into roleplaying with something different. I've been using Lenon for maybe four years or so. xD And in four years, I've changed to the point where I don't know if I can actually roleplay successfully as him anymore; so I've started a new character for now. Why?  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm
lenon01
I've pushed Lenon off to the side for a while now, because I really do need to get back into roleplaying with something different. I've been using Lenon for maybe four years or so. xD And in four years, I've changed to the point where I don't know if I can actually roleplay successfully as him anymore; so I've started a new character for now. Why?

Cause i'm thinking of making my new rpc have bloodline crusher, and those two techniques are very useful.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:04 pm
lol and i completely dumbed down lance after overpowering Jedi. I miss Rajjin and Eris, lots of good memories  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers