Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shinra Tensei Effect {All Leaf Ninjas post here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:29 pm
Alicia Joana
Rules of the Aftermath of an Shinra Tensei:

1.Those that are Jounin have a chance to live if caught in the center.
2.Those that are Sannin/Kage wont be killed.
3.Those that are in the center of the village that are Chuunin - are dead.
4.Those that are near a Jounin+ that are currently Chuunin - will have to be saved, but only 1 person could be saved by a Jounin.
5.Those that just made a new rpc between now and last week wont be affected.

So pretty much no one will die. Oh well, this war is going to suck then.

I dont have a problem with this or the Attack being started as long it was done through legal means. I have told many, I was going to be picky about it this time around. If it was done correctly through the means of getting around that of which was placed to stop it. THan its fine with me. Its not much about the living metal gate as it is based off of the same gate from the Cloud village, but made from a Clan approved from the guild and accepted as legally can be created. I have checked.

If it happens, fine. I can find someway for Yokai, Noa, and Tavain to be safe. Which I rather check about it before posting it. Long with that, Akira, Raito, Lady Cassandra, and Yin Nara are in a bomb shelter like house under the ground below the destroying wave point. But this would reveal the reason why th village cannot be attacked from below.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:31 pm
Wullf Maximas
XSK Muse you sir are not the grim reaper, you are someone who has been given more power than you should have. By the way you blatantly disrespect others it seem you have an inflated ego that holds yourself to a high degree than everyone else.

There seems to be a lot of egos and bruised prides trying to assert themselves for power in this guild. By the amount of crew and vice captain in this guild I can only imagine this is something that occurs more often then it should. I may dislike the idea of my character dyeing so quickly upon joining the guild, but then its not my guild to choose what happens. I feel the captain should continue to let the war go on and let those who have died die. I'm upset but this is a fantasy and thus has no true baring on my personal life. I will get over the incident and make a new character.

pffft. if i had power i would be VC of this crew, but i am not. Boy do you have alot to learn about this guild.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:33 pm
Kunesume2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A nice size training ground on the outside the Village. Its by an old Staduim from the first war with Akatsuki. It has a couple of dummies hanging around and a small waterfall next to a river that now pass througth the Stadium.

Wait...so if folllowing the Shira tensei rule about being in the center of the village...does this mean I'm still alive since I'm outside of the village? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:34 pm
Yeah..you're safe. XD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:37 pm
Lmao...well that's a relief. I was ready to let Axel die if need be, but then I was like 'where is the squad 2 training grounds at?' lol  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:37 pm
Yea, technically your in the clear. lol. I didn't even know you were there. I guess time for my second clone to get to work?  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:38 pm
Change of Plans guys, i only destroyed the gates and walls of the Leaf Village, which also sent debris into the village, causing damage. Thats all, cause i will let people die as they fight in the war. So no one died, just the gates were crushed and walls, causing some damage to the buildings of the leaf village. If you are near the gates, then you are dead from the falling walls and stuff like that. Only if you are Chuunin-.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 pm
XSK for the sake of the guild I will limit my comments here, but knowing you are not crew brings me a great sigh of relief, and yes I do because I just joined they go together.

So I live? wow...I was already starting on thinking up a new character and sub plot idea for him. I do appreciate the chance to get to develop this character now, thanks to the captain.  

Wullf Maximas

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:44 pm
Alicia, I have no problem with the way you did it before. If it got by the gate through legal means as if, to say, you flew over the gate not stopping first and then attacking. I haven't a problem with the doing, just the means through which it was done. Its no affecting my rpc, im just asking not arguing for others.

Since i knew nothing of the attack until it happened, nothing was pre-planned. Locations and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:47 pm
Wullf Maximas
XSK for the sake of the guild I will limit my comments here, but knowing you are not crew brings me a great sigh of relief, and yes I do because I just joined they go together.

So I live? wow...I was already starting on thinking up a new character and sub plot idea for him. I do appreciate the chance to get to develop this character now, thanks to the captain.

No go ahead, speak your mind. I will just get you banned for Trolling.  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 pm
Wullf Maximas

Yes, I didnt fee comfortable with having you just being able to rp 2 or so hours ago. It would been like Fuuuuuuuu...I just lost the game.

Edit: Technically XSX, you are the one that started off with the name calling and the B-words. so trolling falls under you more than it does Wullf, who was just expression his first impression of you which apparently was not a good one.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:53 pm
thanks I do appreciate the privilege and will seek to do my best with the new opportunity given to me.

I would take it there needs to be a general sense of alarm and panic running throughout the village with the door being blown off the hinges. Should we each take it upon ourselves to RP out the situation or wait for a high ranking member to inform us on what we should do?

oh and not here and not ever my good sir, your not worth the trouble.  

Wullf Maximas

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:55 pm
Wullf Maximas
thanks I do appreciate the privilege and will seek to do my best with the new opportunity given to me.

I would take it there needs to be a general sense of alarm and panic running throughout the village with the door being blown off the hinges. Should we each take it upon ourselves to RP out the situation or wait for a high ranking member to inform us on what we should do?

oh and not here and not ever my good sir, your not worth the trouble.

Its ok, you have earned a spot on my hitlist, so have fun while you can.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:56 pm
Guys, the activity needs to pick up, im going to stop the war again unless people start posting. I don't see why i should keep this war going if no one is going to be posting at all.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:03 pm
Alicia Joana
Guys, the activity needs to pick up, im going to stop the war again unless people start posting. I don't see why i should keep this war going if no one is going to be posting at all.

Its as if the leaf village doesnt even care.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff