Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:29 am
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Lets feed anderson to pihranas!!!

Yeah, but you need to drug the fish, so that they go slower, and make him suffer more.

Also, cover him in fecal matter, for many reasons, like that fish will bit him, and then taste the fecies, and then go away, and then because they are fish, they will forget, and will come back and bite him slowly, and keep doing that over and over.

razz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:07 am
March 4, 2006 - According to an article in Sci Fi Wire, Extinction will now shoot in Toronto in May 2006. The director is now said to be Paul W. S. Anderson. Minor details have been revealed about Milla's character Alice that she will have more action and telekenetic powers.  

OfWenzel

Jurian04

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:32 pm
I think who ever hates the first RE movies would like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxw6MqFzAlE  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:45 pm
Jurian04
The Liberation of Resident Evil

You should probably Edit that. There isn't a Photo or Video there.

razz

OfWenzel

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:49 am
Jurian04
The Liberation of Resident Evil

seen it...  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:50 pm
Moneneko
The first movie was okay, it was a stand alone thing away from the games, except for the end where they talk about the Nemesis program. I'm not big of a fan of it but I like it a lot more then the second movie, plus Alice wasen't god modded in it, and it has Rain. She was pretty cool.

Though I do say I dislike the second movie with a burning passion, for one thing. No one could take out Nemesis in hand to hand combat! And Paul aderson just changed way to much of the plot line for it. (For one thing, Nicholi was a good cry for crying out loud!) And as it has been said before, Carlos looks like Chris! Plus Alice stole a lot of her moves from Claire. And to top it off, I hate the ending. Alice just looks at the camera and the guys dies! (A parasite Eve death) Are they trying to make Alice into an Alexia or something?

No offence to Paul Anderson though, he did a great job on the Mortal Kombat movies. I'm a fan of them. I just think that he never should have touched Resident evil, and I'm afraid to see afterlife.

I agree with everything you've said.
The movies made me very angry, for the simple fact that they took away from the greatness of the original Resident Evil. This has bothered me since i first saw the movies, and it always will. But, i will have to get over it; what's done is done.

Parts that especially made me very mad/disappointed are:Nicholai's character, Jill's character, Alice's character...pretty much all of the characters. I really share the same views and opinions of most other people who are fans of the original Resident Evil. The GOOD Resident Evil.
Although, on a side note, the movies weren't THAT bad. Aside from the games. Throughout the whole movie i was constantly shouting out the characters names, like "OMG THAT'S JILL!! OMG IT'S CARLOS!! OMG IT'S NICHOLAI!!!!!" lol. People were yelling at me a lot. sweatdrop

I wish they would have stuck to each individual game, and made them into movies. However, there would be a lot of movies made. But, it would have been a lot better than what they turned Resident Evil into. *sighs*

Oh, and i watched the Liberation of Resident Evil video.. rofl  

R ayne

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 8:30 pm
OfWenzel
March 4, 2006 - According to an article in Sci Fi Wire, Extinction will now shoot in Toronto in May 2006. The director is now said to be Paul W. S. Anderson. Minor details have been revealed about Milla's character Alice that she will have more action and telekenetic powers.
Why don't they just title the damn thing "The Advantures of some damn godmoder" and leave Resident Evil to recover? stare  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:17 am
Das Jabberwockie
OfWenzel
Why don't they just title the damn thing "The Advantures of some damn godmoder" and leave Resident Evil to recover? stare

Who says she'll be on the good side? Project: Alice? Anyone?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Das Jabberwockie
OfWenzel

Who says she'll be on the good side? Project: Alice? Anyone?
Wouldn't matter, she's still a godmoder. >_>  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:59 am
So say the biased people.
In RE3, you shoot nemesis with a rocket launcher and he comes back, that's god modding too. In RE3, you kill Mr. X, but he comes back, that's god modding. In RE4, you shoot Krauser in the face, and he's okay, that's god modding.... That's right. Krauser is a Godmodder.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:52 am
Biohazard EXTREME
So say the biased people.
In RE3, you shoot nemesis with a rocket launcher and he comes back, that's god modding too. In RE3, you kill Mr. X, but he comes back, that's god modding. In RE4, you shoot Krauser in the face, and he's okay, that's god modding.... That's right. Krauser is a Godmodder.

If she's evil it'll be a different story. Infact, if she went evil...I would probably enjoy the movie a little more.
Anyways, back to the RE Bosses part: A good villain never truely dies the first fight and always comes back for more, as in the case of most of the RE Enemies/Bosses. (Although annoying, it's still a bit fun and adds apprehension factors. God-moding to a degree, yes...but seemingly impossible yet-defeatable villains make the world go'round.)

With goodguys like Alice, there's no tension of "will they make it, are they doomed?! gonk " questions running through the viewer's mind.
Goodguys shouldn't be able to effortlessly Kung-fu fight with Nemesis and live to tell about it... without several months in ICU or dying afterward.
IF Alice is evil in this one, I may take back my words, but until then...a god-moding hero's no bueno when the director makes the enemies and evil characters major push-overs and they go easy on her.

Whew. Good debate starting. I apologize if it takes me a couple of days to reply to your responce, Bio. Working late in the evenings eats internet time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:11 pm
Well come on, now! "Project Alice activated," is such a blunt statement. There's no way in hell they could do something like that and not follow up on it by making her a bad guy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well come on, now! "Project Alice activated," is such a blunt statement. There's no way in hell they could do something like that and not follow up on it by making her a bad guy.

project alice can kiss my a**  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:50 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
Biohazard EXTREME

project alice can kiss my a**

Yes, very mature. That's the kind of sportsmanship we try to encourage in this guild. stare  

Biohazard EXTREME

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 4:22 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but you know they'll find some way around it. They always do.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games