Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
OOC Chat - Otherwise known as: "Blah Blah Blah" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:23 pm
Oh cool! I'll be sure to post mine there.

EDIT: Posted it. And I uploaded a new cleaner picture of Kaia; my persocom character from the Chobits RP. Still not that happy with her over-all, especially her arms, but I did remember to add her fingernails and toes this time, and I tidied up her basket of pansies too. =^w^=

I'm working on a sketch of Croix next. Anime style babies are so adorable. So I wanted to draw him that style also...I found tons of cute reference pictures. Haha. Got carried away going "Aww!" cat_whee

After that, I'll probably be drawing Koura, (my prince character). And then start on ones from Purri Paradise (Bess, Kain, Nikola...)

Hopefully by the time I get through doing all of them, my drawing skills will have improved a little. I do enjoy this new thing of using reference piccys off Shutterstock.

The other thing I want to do is give each of my main characters their own 'post style'. So I'll be trying that out, too. I found some metal flowers for Kaia's. It's going to be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:08 pm
Well, I'm back, but I have college work. So, please don't be offended if I don't get to everything right away. 3nodding But I am having a good time at college. I haven't been to any parties, only because I have a low alcohol tolerance level and I'm still underage in my country. (Even though I just turned a year older! 2 more years until I'm 21, only one more until I'm 20! Time flies, doesn't it?)  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:42 pm
Meyaira Firespring

So, I noticed the lack of replies going on. I understand that people are busy, but really people? I'm waiting over here for a reply (I know Mey replied to Harcourt, I'm just waiting for some other replies to different threads). razz I GUESS I could work on my reply for Harcourt, but still. XD I know, I'm being a big damper on things. I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:16 pm
Incognita Ninja

Hey Ninja (and everyone else waiting on replies). Yes, sorry about that. I've been sick so much lately that it's hard to get anything done. I'm just tired all the time, so it's pretty annoying... cat_sweatdrop

And on Friday I ran out of internet credit since my mum's computer logged onto my internet connection automatically - and she was using Skype, which drained it all.

So I had to go to the library today and I'm trying to post replies. Some people here, mostly kids, are using up a lot of the connection speed by playing games and watching videos so it boots me off from time to time, but I'll get done what I can today. And I might borrow mum's laptop to do the rest. When she gets home, I'll probably snaffle it. ^_^  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:34 am
Meyaira Firespring

I's sorry. I didn't mean to bite you. I wasn't in the best mood. Of course, having Gaia have all theses cash items and never really putting a gold price on them, well, it's a little frustrating. There's my rant. And I'm really sorry that I offended some people.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:16 pm
Incognita Ninja
I's sorry. I didn't mean to bite you. I wasn't in the best mood. Of course, having Gaia have all theses cash items and never really putting a gold price on them, well, it's a little frustrating. There's my rant. And I'm really sorry that I offended some people.

I'm with you Ninja. Hate logging into receive this giant pile of announcements about gaia cash this and gaia cash that. At this point I just wish I could find a way to turn off the damn things so I don't have to click through them all to get rid of them.  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:59 am
Viper 9000
Incognita Ninja

I'm with you Ninja. Hate logging into receive this giant pile of announcements about gaia cash this and gaia cash that. At this point I just wish I could find a way to turn off the damn things so I don't have to click through them all to get rid of them.

A SHIP IS SAFE IN HARBOR,

I know, and it's getting to the point where I have things in my wishlist that cost MORE than the Denier*chi items that I have there. It's getting bad, and I don't know what to do about it. I'm not sure how to approach the developers about this....anyone got any ideas that doesn't include hate mail or anything hate?
BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT SHIPS ARE FOR.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:46 am
Incognita Ninja

Sadly no. I planned on sitting here and watching Gaia slowly kill itself. What once made this website cool has disappeared and the only thing that keeps me coming back is the people like you and MF whom I hang out with.

And yeah, finally got some gold and was able to thumb through my wishlist seeing what I could buy, only to discover 90% of the stuff on my wishlist had jumped to 6 million+ gold (which is just retarded).  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:28 pm
Viper 9000

Not even gold and silver can

You're right, it is a little retarded. I believe, that because right now playing games is the only way to earn gold, if the developers made it so you could get gaia cash items (like, um, the letter thing that you can only open on a certain date [don't remember what's it called, really, it's on the tip of the my tongue!] for example) for gold, a lot more people would be playing games, and actually drive down prices (hopefully). But then again, the sudden influx of gold might make prices go up. smile But at least it's a thought.
Also, the dumpster might be a good place to look. I actually got some premium items from there. It's amazing what people actually do throw away. I am tempted to throw out some items that I have, but am not sure if, um, another item would be taken away if I got rid of those items.

break the two of us...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:17 pm
Incognita Ninja

Its sorta clear that gold is basically worthless on this website now. Hell I just got a PM from the NPC welcoming fairy (I have no idea WHY!) and at the bottom of her PM it just gave me 10k gold....

And what is this dumpster thing? I've never heard or seen anything for it. Nvm, found it. I wasn't looking under games.  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:03 am
Viper 9000
Meyaira Firespring

Same here. I got a message from the same as well. it's almost as though the developers were watching our every move. Now, I won't believe that anymore until Mey says that she got the same PM from the welcoming fairy. Because she had nothing to do with this, right?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:05 pm
Viper 9000
Incognita Ninja

Hey guys, (as you might guess I'm at the library right now, hehe)

Yeah, I didn't receive a PM from the welcoming fairy. It was apparently a glitch or an error that was mentioned in the staff announcements. I swear, I had nothing to do with that! Lol.

As for the cash-grabbing schemes on here, I totally agree with you two. It's totally overblown and like a constant barrage of buy-buy-buy, sell-sell-sell.

It's a good thing I only came on here for the art and the role playing and my friends or I probably would have got fed up and left a while ago. Seriously, you guys are what makes this place great, or I wouldn't even bother. ^_^

I mean some of the prices they charge for items that you dress up a doll with is ridiculous. All you do is look at them, it's not like you get granted special abilities or powers or can use them like you would in an rpg.

Anyway, I think I've got to do some posts while I'm here so I'll go see what I can do with that first.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:43 pm
Meyaira Firespring
Viper9000

Hey guys! Look! A Wild Meyaira Firespring showed up! LOL. Well, glitch or no glitch, I got 10,000 gold, so that's a boon. smile I'm glad you're back on, Mey. It's lonely without you. So, I have a practical coming up. Trust me, ideas are rattling around in my head. razz Anyways, don't you have to update the hoofed tribe and feline? I believe those are the last two you had to do. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 pm
Incognita Ninja

Lol. Nice to see you too Ninja. cat_3nodding I know, I've been away so much lately and I've been feeling not only guilty about that but missing you all as well. 10k from a glitch isn't bad. Ha ha. Not that you can buy a whole lot with gold these days but still, there's some things.

Glad to hear you've got lots of ideas. I wish I did right now. I keep drawing blanks. Well, yeah, those two need some attention and I've been stuck on them. I have them saved in Word documents but every time I opened them up to work on them, nothing was coming to me.

There's about 3 other RPs do too besides those 2 so I'll get done what I can today and then over the weekend and on Friday afternoon if I'm not too tired then.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:37 pm
Indeed. I'm not going to complain about free 10k.

I mean gold has just be super over inflated. I started digging through my inventory and selling things and some of the stuff I'm finding is worth ridiculous amounts of gold for some silly piece of junk.  
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff