Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:02 pm
((That's just what a butt muscle would say =3=))

Erik watched the two exchange comments and blinked slowly. "Are you two on a date?" he mused.

Liz nearly choked on oxygen. "No way! I don't date thieves." she huffed and crossed her arms, avoiding Erik's confused look.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:12 pm
(( I thought girls liked butt muscles. :v ))
He nodded in a funny no.
" Nah, just taking out my new room-mate. Guess she can't accept how flustered she got from me helping her with her bags. "
He commented in a joking matter.
" Actually, I just met her today and she spoke some gibberish about meeting her brother. Small world I guess. "
He took note to, puffing his cig.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 pm
((Yes, but I am a woman, young sir. >:3))

"So what about you? Did we interrupt your date?" Liz asked, surprised to see her brother like this after what she heard.

Erik grunted. "No, this is my roommate, too. This is Rose." He nodded at her then looked back at the two. "I don't really think I can handle relationships right now." he sighed with a broken look in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:31 pm
Rose smiled at them and waved. "It's nice to meet you both." she then shifted a glance at Erik seeing the brokenness in his heart, as if someone had torn his heart into a million pieces. With him trying to glue the pieces back together by himself to look strong on the outside. But in all, she saw through the mask that he tried to put on but failed in attempt, since it was obvious that he was depressed. "I totally agree with him on that, plus we just met today" she said in a friendly, soft tone.  

roseswan95

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:30 pm
Shinzo nodded with the conversation, putting his cig out right in his palm and tossing the stick out the door.
" It isn't a big problem. Relationships aren't everything. There are always much larger reasons out in this giant, vast world for living. "
He looked around, padding his jacket pockets to check what he stored within them.
" Luckily, we haven't had a recent problem of people fighting to relieve stress. I remember that large attack upon the cafe' awhile back. It was almost like a small war there. Nuts. "
He noted, hands relaxing within his pockets.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:33 pm
Erik felt eyes on him and glanced at Rose briefly before looking back at Shinzo. "I suppose." he murmured, not at all comforted by what he said. "Hmph. I've seen a few odd people around if it's a fight you want. The closest I can think is the candy store."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:44 pm
Shinzo nodded his head left and right, a bit annoyed.
" I'm not exactly expecting to really pick a fight without a valuable reason. I was just pointing how strangely the town can get explosive. "
He calmed down quickly, but felt like he should try teasing further into the conversation.
" Why? Do you happen to like candy or something? I could walk you down the store myself if that's the case. "
He said, a teasing sly smile to his face.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm
Erik just lowered his gaze. "No, it's okay. I'm not quite in the mood for sweets." he said softly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:21 pm
He patted him on the back with a cheery smile.
" It's cool, Erik. There is no problem. "
Shinzo looked around the restaurant, looking at the architecture of the place.
" How about this...it's a special occasion today. A sister and brother meeting again. Let me buy lunch or something. "

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 pm
Erik couldn't resist chuckling. "It's okay, we have more than enough money." he smirked lightly and leaned back in his chair. "Why don't you two pull up a seat since you went through all the trouble to find me?" he mused and watched his sister pull up a seat beside him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:53 pm
Rose sat quietly at the table with a small smile, glad to have more company join them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm
Shinzo sits at the table, ordering a small coffee.
" So then...it's nice to finally sit down with all of you. It's been a bit of time. How has everyone been so far? "
He said, ripping a packet of sugar with his two fingers and poured it in to his coffee while he talked. He removed some cream from nearby, putting it in his coffee. He stirred his mix, awaiting some answers.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:33 pm
Erik closed his eyes and thought his words out carefully. "...Busy." he muttered and kept his eyes clothes.

"I've been pretty good!" Liz smiled brightly. "This school is soooo much bigger than I ever thought it would be, and you know what? I think I'm going a little blind. See, I saw this one student using, well, fire! She was making this fireball thing then threatened me for staring, but I couldn't help it!" She stopped to take a breath. "Maybe I was just seeing things...."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:04 pm
Shinzo gave a wicked smile from Liz's remark.
" On no...you are quite mistaken..."
He lifted his hand above the table, making small strands of yellow illumination dance and twirl in a slight spherical pattern within his palm.
" This school consists of many members. Everyone has some kind of expertise, power, royalty, etc... Almost NO ONE here is a normal human."
A flick of his wrist happens as the energy disappears. He flicks his wrist several times, forming random weaponry and items in the following order:
A butterfly knife, an M19 pistol, a coupon for I-hop, a Grenade, and then nothing.
He made the energy appear again, gently caressing Liz's face with the extending strands feeling to the touch like warm, smooth silk.
Then, it retracted.
" Pretty much, everyone has powers. "
He finally ended with, tossing around energy orbs between his index and middle finger.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:41 pm
Liz was about to ask when she saw the strands of yellow and gold appear on his hand. She nearly jumped out of her chair and scooted close to her brother like a medieval person would react to witchcraft. Almost no one is normal... Liz glanced at her brother. Even he had powers, but her...?
She frowned and watched, dazzled by the weapons flickering in his hand. She leaned in when his power strand things vanished then cringed when they came out again. The strands touched her face gently and for a minute she started to blush from how nice it felt, but in that same minute the strands went away again. "Wow.... So are you, like, a demon or something?" she asked while staring at the energy orb.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff