Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays
The Harcourt Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:45 pm
Saberlin sat cross legged on the picnic blanket with Panthe, his back against the tree and his hair over his eyes. He was monitoring her intake of the sweet, creamy substance in the bottle.

Unlike her brother, she was doing a Quarrow and gulping in the milk faster than she could take it, occasionally taking in air or choking on a big mouthful. He wiped off her face for the umpteenth time with a small cloth and tilted the bottle at a different angle, paying attention to how she was drinking. "Slow down, slow down, they are still making milk" he cooed at her in slight exasperation, though he was smiling tenderly. You are clearly your father's daughter. Your grandfather would be proud of that appetite! Looks like the leopard is hungry...but we will teach you how to control that wild cat side.

Ohh, so this stuff is what she wanted. Yum! She was so drinking it all. Panthe sucked on the bottle with fervour, getting large mouthfuls of milk...whoops, some of them seemed to be going down the wrong way. She didn't let up her assault though, continuing to eat with as much gusto as she could. She'd slow down when her sleepiness caught up to her again.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:51 pm
Cheria propped her head up and watched her brother feed Panthe. "She'll become a fierce panther once she grows up, Saberlin." She smiled and gingerly patted both of her sons heads.

((sorry for the short post, I am getting back into the swing of things now...))  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:40 pm
Fern wandered over to inspect Cheria's finished painting that was drying in the sun, curious to see how it compared to her own and how each had interpreted the scene.

She went back to the picnic basket and took out brownies, potato salad, chicken drumsticks and watermelon, spreading them around the blanket for the adults, along with some lemonade and ice water. "Alright everybody, now that the children are taken care of, let's eat. We have an appointment in town after lunch." She turned a bright gaze towards Saberlin, who was placing down a very empty bottle from the sleepy cub in his arms. "Remember, darling? The photographs!" she smiled brightly. "It'll be nice to have some memories up on the walls"

Kuloka tapped Oka's forehead gently with a wingtip and laughed. "Too full to eat all of it, huh? I think your sister beat you this time" he grinned, glancing at the panther cub, who had fallen into a deep sleep. "Here ya go, play with this for a while" He put the cub down on the soft blanket with one of the patchwork mouse toys Fern had made and shook it so the bell inside jingled. His ears perked at the sight of the watermelon slices and he nodded at Fern's words. "Sure thing, Mistress Fern. Oh, yeah - do ya want me and Sleeping Beauty over there" he jerked a claw towards Firaish "...to come along to mind the kids for ya?"

Oka grabbed the toy and shook it around, laughing at the tinkling bell. He wasn't as sleepy as his sister yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:48 pm
Panthe was out before the bottle left her mouth and a picture of serenity, even with a splash of milk on her face.

Saberlin wiped the milk droplet off her cheek with the cloth and smiled down at the snoozing princess. "Perhaps she has taken a leaf out of her book" he jested at Kuloka, looking towards the woman dozing on the stone bench and possibly becoming sunburned.

He nodded at Fern with a knowing look. "I haven't forgotten if that's what you mean. I believe it is scheduled for two or thereabouts so we should have plenty of time to get the cubs and ourselves ready. But in the meantime, yes, let's enjoy this wonderful picnic. It would be a shame to let all this food the cooks prepared go to waste" He placed Panthe in her hover crib, stroking her soft hair and ears lightly with the back of his fingers before taking a place beside Cheria. "Have Luke and Caleb dropped off to sleep yet? If they don't take a rest, I have a feeling they won't behave for the photographer" he chuckled, handing Cheria a plate.

Quarrow was perched on the ground beside Luke and Caleb, watching over them like a watchdog.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:05 pm
Cheria nodded."Yes, they are asleep. Let's eat while they are snoozing." Cheria grabbed a plate and dished herself up some food. "Mmmmm, this is delish!" Cheria ate with ravenous appetite.
Luke and Caleb snoozed on the blanket, half in shade and light. Luke's paw twitched and it 'captured' Quarrow's tail. Luke's claws grabbed the tail of the moss dragon.
After eating, Cheria stretched and transformed, even though the light was bright enough so she did not have to go some where secluded. Backing up some, she stayed behind Saberlin's back, and once she got far enough away, she ran a short distance and pounced-landing-exactly...on Saberlin's back. Pushing him foreward, she jumped down and tackled him the other way. She looked at him like a lion could, and then checked on her cubs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 am
Gathering a plate, Fern had gracefully plopped herself down beside Kuloka and her own little prince kit, legs folded neatly under her blue dress. She nibbled daintily on a delicious slice of watermelon while her back rested against the pear tree.

Reaching over to tickle Oka’s full tummy lightly, she gave a soft giggle, watching him wave the small toy around with no sign of getting sleepy. “It looks like he’s going to have his nap late today. I hope he stays awake for the pictures” she smiled, smoothing the ruffled fur on one tiny ear where he somehow had got milk on it.

Kuloka was rocking the cub gently, in hopes of soothing Oka to sleep, but having no such luck so far. “Heh, yeah. Maybe I should hold ‘em upside down. That worked every time with my cousins. Fruit bats naturally feel more comfortable facing the proper way up” he grinned, just like his dad, Iouya, except for that small shy blush that Iouya wouldn’t have had.

Fern giggled again and was about to say something in reply when she spotted Cheria in her lion form and her eyes widened in surprise, her mouth falling open when Saberlin copied the trick. “Hee hee, you two! You’re going to wake the cubs!” she scolded gently.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 am
Quarrow nuzzled the twins’ tiny hands around his tail and uttered an affectionate grating sound, settling down beside the boys with a small yawn. He was happy to stay and protect them while they slept; Two little princes.

He chuckled. “I’m glad you think so. It sounds as though someone is hungry” That was good, because the maids and the cook had packed way too much food.

Speaking of which, he could always fit more into his monster of a belly. He was just chowing down on a marinated chicken leg when lioness Cheria jumped on him. Saberlin gasped and bit down a bigger mouthful than he expected, almost choking on the meat that was suddenly stuffed into his face. “Mmf! Chra whtre u dng?!” he tried to talk around the chicken, having to swallow it so he wouldn’t suffocate in a chicken-y death. Coughing, he thumpe his chest as he swallowed the meat.

He’d taken one breath when she leapt at him again and Saberlin was knocked onto his back. But he couldn’t stay indignant. Saberlin started laughing, his pale champagne hair fanned around him messily. “H-hey! I believe that is cheating. I was eating lunch” So, Cheria wanted to play? Hmm…

The miniscule gold earring he wore gleamed softly, followed by the puff of silent sparkles that signalled a transformation. As soon as his sis’s back was turned to sniff at her baby cubs, the gorgeous form of a leopard in all his regal splendour grinned and pounced on her from the side in a playful gesture, pushing his weight - trying to knock her over. “Got you!”

Firaish was continuing to sleep on the bench, unaware that his master and mistress had temporarily transformed into their animal forms. He had to be the most unhelpful servant ever. It was easy for him to repay Cheria his debt while sleeping. Some punishment! Truth be told, his nightmares were worse.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:20 am
Cheria rolled, her body thumping down on the grass/blanketed area. She carefully swiped at her brother, claws well sheathed. Laughing a laugh that almost sound like a mix between a roar and twinkling water. She twisted her body so that she got up and held down her brother's back. Smiling that well known toothy lioness grin, she somersaulted over Saberlin's back, but ended up crashing into the bench where Firaish was sleeping. "Oofh. Man, that was one heck of a crash, yeah?" Cheria's eyes gleamed while she waited for her brother to do something back.  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm
Fern had just taken Oka from Kuloka’s arms and placed him gently in the hover crib beside his sister’s, letting him continue to play with the toy he held, she wondered whether being near his twin would help him sleep as she went to clear up some of the picnic things, having eaten lunch while Saberlin and Cheria were fooling around.

She used the remote control to move the cribs closer to the tree where Luke and Caleb slept, keeping all the cubs together.

“Oh, watch out – mind the paintings~!” she cried, alarmed, as the bench fell over and events began to unfold right near the art she and Cheria had created.

It would be a shame if someone were to run into their beautiful artworks and knock them over.

Running to the easels, Fern began taking the paintings down and trying to move them out of the way, slightly panicked.

“Here, let me help, Mistress Fern. I’ll fly these back to the mansion for you and have them framed” Kuloka’s voice came from overhead and the canvas she held was floating in mid air.

Fern gasped then looked up to see he had grabbed the top of the painting she was holding and was gently tugging it out of her hands, flapping his large bat wings.

She nodded gratefully. “Oh, thank you Kuloka! I was worried…I’ll come back there with the twins in a moment; as soon as I manage to get those three under control!” she motioned towards the big cats and Firaish. “Honestly, I think Saberlin likes tormenting that servant”

Oka, catching Panthe’s scent so close by, suddenly calmed down from his playful manner and let out a big kitty yawn, showing what little fangs he possessed. He rubbed at his eyes with the toy, then, almost instantly, dropped straight to sleep, the mouse toy falling out of his hands, still snagged on thin claws.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:11 pm
Saberlin tumbled with her and dodged out of the way of her claws, growling light-heartedly and getting in a few well-placed nips on her forelegs or ears.

He squirmed out from under her pinning pounce, chasing her again on big soft paws - until her somersault ended with a collision straight into a bench and toppled it over with some force, sending her sleeping servant flying.

“Ow! Hey, what the heck was that for?” Firaish shouted as he was rudely jarred awake, shaking a fist at the lion and leopard once he had leapt to his feet. He saw that some of the stone had cracked off the bench and picked it up, tossing it at them, first at Cheria, then at Saberlin.

Deftly, Saberlin attempted to pin Cheria’s tail to the ground with one paw, preventing her from moving away, that is, until a lump of stone about the size of a small apple hit him between the ears and another on the flank.

He let out a fierce growl, shaking his head to clear the little black bursts dancing in front of his eyes.

Glancing towards Cheria, Saberlin-leopard smirked at her meaningfully. “I think your servant needs to be put in their place even more, little sister. Shall we give them something energetic to do after all that sleeping?”

His body tensed, and he leapt up, much to the violet eyed woman’s horror, and began to chase towards her.

“Oh…no, wait..I didn’t mean…ahhh!” Firaish (still unfortunately stuck in the woman’s form and unable to fire energy blasts like he wanted) had started to wave his hands in an apologetic manner but when the graceful leopard ran forwards, he started to run instead –fast!

He didn’t mean to become two big cats’ play toy but it seemed he had done just that. Damn, why did this idiotic guy have to be so protective of his sister?!

Quarrow had watched the scene from where he sat beside Luke and Caleb.

The Lypthet was strangely alert, and his ears were pricked forwards, a bright gleam flashing across the giant eyes.

“Krrr” he grated, forming a plan in his mind.

Gently, he moved his tail from Luke and Caleb’s tiny paws and slunk right into Firaish’s path, curling up like a mossy rock. He camouflaged so well that it was almost inevitable what would happen.

The sleeping Panthe wrinkled her face and whined softly at the loud roaring, her black leopard ears flicking…but it soon stopped and she fell back asleep, dreaming happily.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm
Cheria growled softly at Firaish, and followed Saberlin. She bounded next to him, her ears pricked forward and the tip of her fangs showing. Her tail twitched as she ran. She breathed in air as fast as she could, but somehow, her adrenaline was working overtime. Cheria saw Quarrow and she raced around Saberlin and turned around in the other direction, at the same speed as Saberlin. She bunched her muscles, and then... she sprang from the ground and put her forepaws on Firaish's chest and pushed her/him backwards. "Ha! Fun in the sun!" Cheria got off, her claws click-clacking were ever there was stone. "I'll be back Sabe. Gotta check on the cubs." Cheria walked towards her cubs. She wanted to make sure that they were sleeping well. Licking them to make sure they were clean, Cheria was on the watch for her brother, or a revengeful Firaish. While she was at it, she checked on Panthe and Oka, sniffing them just to make sure. Finally satisfied, she rejoined Saberlin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:14 am
Fern was trying to come up with something to break up the mini chase and catch scene playing out when she spotted Quarrow, who had scurried over and was lying right in the way of where Firaish was running.

The purple haired woman was too busy running away from the big cats to notice the Lypthet (which appeared for all the world like a small moss covered rock) in his path.

Before Fern could cry ‘look out!’ Firaish was tripping over the ‘rock’, simultaneously being pounced upon by Cheria in her lioness form.

Fern’s eyes went wide in shock – Cheria wasn’t really attacking her servant for real, was she? (She couldn’t see the lion’s happy expression from where she was standing).

Then again, this was the person who hurt Cheria and tried to steal her cubs. No, Fern couldn’t let Cheria get her revenge like this. Why wasn’t Saberlin trying to stop her? Completely panicking, she rushed to do the only thing she could think of. She grabbed one of the paint jars and ran to the fountain with it, her intent clear.

“NO!” Fern threw the full jar of water at the three or four of them, panting, her face flushed and her heart fluttering so hard against her ribs that she thought it would jump out. She hadn’t noticed that Cheria had walked away to check on her cubs and then come back, because she’d been gathering the water.
“You cannot eat Firaish, no matter what he did!” She cried, clearly quite upset. “Y-you won’t want to become like him - think of your cubs”

Oka remained asleep, oblivious to everything. He looked the picture of peace. Adorable spotted leopard ears were gently folded next to his pale hair and his tail was lying in a soft curl beside his small hand that was loosely laid on the mattress, with each tiny finger curled very lightly. Panthe would be the first one waking up, now.

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:17 am
Panthe continued to sleep, but stirred a little bit when things around her began to become noisy. She was waking up…

Saberlin nodded at Cheria when she went to check on their cubs, laughing at her words to the astonished Firaish. Surely, it looked like she might sink a bite in for a moment there, and then she’d said that and pranced off with her claws clicking. She gave him a good scare!

He grinned widely, enjoying the game, keeping a watch to see what their ‘prey’ would do next. Firaish had temporaily forgotten that he was in a borrowed body when Saberlin and Cheria decided to ‘CHASE!’

Of course Saberlin wasn’t going to cause any harm to it, or let any harm come to it at all. It was immensely entertaining to let their prey think so for a couple of minutes, however. He allowed himself another long laugh, the sounds oddly like growls or roars. Cheria was so mischievous.

Firaish glowered stonily at Cheria while she went to check the cubs, sitting up to shake a fist and yell after her.

“You call that fun? Come back here and I’ll show you my version!” he was getting up to go after her, violet eyes flashing, when he heard the strange growling from beside him and looked to see the leopard brother, who he almost forgot in his anger at the sister.

“You! You’ll do instead! How dare you trick me, you b - !” he had leapt to attack the leopard, when he felt a sharp pain in his ankle from the big rock that he’d tripped on before, and collapsed in a heap, biting back a yelp. When did that happen?

He looked down to see that his ankle was grazed, bleeding steadily and that it appeared to be rather bruised. He went to pick up the ‘rock’ so he could toss it at the leopard instead (he wanted to do something to that b*****d) when he realised that the rock was gone and something was tugging on his clothes.

Looking behind him, as he swept dark hair from his face, he saw the moss and stone creature that the family kept as a pet, biting hard on his clothes to prevent him from jumping at Saberlin, riping them in its sharp teeth. Stupid creature, he must have bumped into one of those spiny wings.

Cheria came back over then.

Unexpectedly, Firaish switched moods. He gave a lengthy sigh, slumping where he sat as though all the fight had gone out of him.

The bright anger faded slightly, though it still sizzled beneath the surface, and his voice lowered back to a normal volume. “I know this is a loan, but I wish one of you would just kill me…I know this is a game to you but, I’m begging you – it’s what I want – so just - glargh!” He didn’t get to finish his sentence as out of nowhere he was hit in the face with a large amount of splashed water and someone shouting “NO!”

Catching a flash of sky blue out of the corner of his eye, Saberlin realised what was happening. But he was too late to stop her. “Fern – wait – “ Saberlin closed his eyes when the water whooshed over him, Quarrow and Cheria. She certainly had grabbed the biggest paint jar she could find.

He shook his entire body, sending water spraying everywhere, and transformed back to human with a puff of gold glitter, absolutely soaking wet. His hair clung in messy spikes and his shirt was see through from the water, dripping everywhere. “Now we’re going to be late for the photographs” They would have to get changed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 pm
Cheria transformed back into human. "Argh! I am wet!" She smiled though, her eyes sparkling. "Fern, Sabe and I were just playing with Firaish, we did not mean any harm."

((I have writers block, srry!))  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 pm
((That's okay. I'll move things along a bit with a small timeskip. Maybe that will help... =^.^=))

It was some while later when they had finally left, a bit late for the family photos but still on their way.

Back in the mansion Fern and Cheria's paintings were being carefully put into frames to be hung up somewhere.

Saberlin and Fern had eventually got the twins all dressed up and in the car after a bit of fuss and bother, strapped into their carseats in the back. Cheria and Quarrow were accompanying them (perhaps) along with Luke and Caleb.

Firiash had to stay behind and have her ankle looked at so she wasn't able to come along and be of much help. So instead Kuloka came, and sat in the back with the kids, trying to keep them happy and quiet.

It was a good thing Saberlin had a variety of different cars, because the limo still had plenty of room even whoever was inside of it.  
Other Roleplays/Special Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff