Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Where the Wicked Sleep (Shahnz's Fortress) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:15 pm
He laughed at the man's little temper explosion, simply nodding his head, replying, "Mmmmhm. I bet he hasn't told you their names or anything. I bet he hasn't told you the sheer magnitude of the guys he's slept with. Ah, but me and my father have had many long talks about many LONG things. Which I bet yours isn't," he was obviously making a sexual comment, that Velox would probably pick up on. "Now let me see... off the bat, I can name them all. He went so very in-depth. Hachi... who I would actually accept as my father with open arms, Karuda, who I screwed as well, Kalino, Regula, Kamizuki, Knile, Saotome, and... that's about it. But it's no surprise seeing as he's fourty years old. Oh, that's right, he didn't tell you. He's twenty-two, right? Well he's been twenty-two since you were five. He got bit by a dragon when you were only five years old, and awakened his clan abilities. Should I also mention how he screwed his brother, and even his sensei at one point? So that's two more, John and Reno, plus my mother Emma... hm, it looks like your husband's been getting around, hasn't he? By the way, my father before you, the one he married and is still married to is named Hachi. I'd like to be entertained with his death sometime, so make sure to tell me if you feel like assassinating him."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

As Kleine spoke Velox looked down at his hand. He walked to where Kleine could not seen him and he pulled off Shane's ring and set it down. "C'mon, Nasca," he spoke calmly as he moved to one of the lower levels to train. "I'm going to strike the village I betrayed and you are helping. End. Of. Story."

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:03 pm
He smirked, shrugging his shoulders as he noticed Velox taking something off from his fingers, probably a ring. "I win." He told himself, as he walked over to Velox, before walking past him as he would begin to leave the fortress. "As long as you don't get in my way, I'd love to help out. I haven't killed any civilians in a while. I wonder how the Konoha girls scream when their legs suddenly detach? It will be an interesting sight. Tschuss, dear old daddy," He departed from the fortress, the smirk not washing from his face.

(TOO LAZY TO GO TO THE RAIKAGE'S OFFICE THREAD. I KNOW THIS IS STUPID BUT I HATE LOADING PAGES ON MY PHONE LOLOL.)

Meanwhile, at the Raikage's office, Shahnz decided to make sure Leux remembered nothing. He placed his hand at the top of his head, and spoke, "Memory Wipe," before walking off. Leux wouldn't remember anything for the past few days.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e

X
X
Garbage seems to frequent lots of peoples minds these days...

Devout in what he believed to be... important, he stepped from all of the others, though this form of his retained to only be frail and exhausted. He felt like this often -- but this time was stronger than all before. Drawing his blade -- or rather -- blades, he began to strenuously train, despite his perpetual desire to simply run off and slack once more. Biting his lower lip, he performed the necessary movements in correlation to the style, each harder than the former, and each dimming the vision within his eye. Only now could he see how exhausted he had become, but he knew, apart from everyone else, that there was no time for weakness. No time for rest. (2/13)

''..." A stinging grip began to take hold of him, it was both painful and relaxing, but he knew from the moment it began what it was. Holding his angel... controlling it, it required so much energy... so much more than he held inside. He knew that his waking time was falling from his grasp... so, with whatever strength he could muster, he tried to stay from giving in. He saw the world catching up to him... and it was beginning to push him into his grave. He couldn't let that happen. A god, as he was, could not be forced into submission. If he could not defeat his exhaustion now, he could not take the world he deserved ever again. (3/13)

''I suffer to understand your reasoning for even bothering. People like you... and creatures like I... we don't belong in this world. We never have. It took being crushed... beaten, and battered for me to understand this. I think it's time for you to learn the same." Casting a look -- both tired and dull upon his face -- he held his blade in the continual form. He wanted to believe in his angel... trust in him, like the old times... and simply give up whatever battle he had with the world... but he knew that there was nothing left inside of him. ''I am what I want. Not what you want... not what my father wants... not the desire of the people who wish to change me." He knew -- by now, at least, that his angel had begun to understand what he meant. He had heard it many times before; but Kleine wondered if he ever really understood it. "...When I looked, through the eyes you gave me, I saw the world that would be mine. I hold myself to that. Even if you've lost it. Even if you've failed to hope." (4/13)

''Anyways... go back to bed or something, teme. I don't want your s**t right now. I have enough as it is." Shutting off his flow of chakra to Bishamonten's soul, the angel slowly shut down, with not a word now a glimpse as he fell. This was... in desperate cases, a way to get the deity to fall asleep. But as it was now, he just... couldn't be bothered to deal with him. Everything began to blur... he knew it was soon that he would fall from consciousness... just like his angel. But before that time, he knew he had to progress. That day, he saw so many advance higher on the ladder... reaching chuunin, special jounin... even, jounin as he called them worthy. But he hadn't moved from his place. He hadn't advanced at all... ''Hah, happy thoughts please... I know I'm a huge judgmental a*****e... but I shouldn't need to project this on myself. Let's thing good things. Like... I'm... err... um... well... yeah. I'm just giddy after that huge complement to my self esteem. ...I'll get back to training, now." (5/13)

Despite the nervousness, the imbalance and imperfection, he had finally felt himself begin to progress. He could move -- with only a blur, mirror images striking as they came and went. He understood why this style was so sought after... even forcing himself, with his small reserves, to strain the rest of the moment. He knew it was illogical what he was doing... and more than that, unsafe... but in this place, in which he knew he could call home... he started to understand that it didn't matter. It was safe. He felt it. Even when all around him felt like an unreachable gap. Even when, in this home he could call his own, eyes met him with as much hatred as they did fear. (6/13)

''I feel like an idiot." The man muttered under his breath, unfortunately for him, he was quickly answered by the man who was SUPPOSED to be asleep. ''Maybe that's because you are an idiot." ''Maybe you're just an a*****e. I'm not even going to ask how you're awake." However, before even mentioning it, before even realizing, he noticed the insignia across his arm had already held its glow. ''Lack of concentration in your chakra. It's called being tired. The pathetic part of it all is I shouldn't even be lecturing you about this. Since when have I needed to treat you like you were three? Go to bed. For a long time. And don't get up. Also, don't dream about anything sexual. I can see your dreams too. Remember that one time where you dreamed about being on a pirate ship while half naked and drunk out of your mind? I almost wanted to kill myself. And I'm supposed to be holy. That's a rare thought."
''Stop talking."
''Again, you are an idiot, I was doing some hardcore telepathy s**t, I didn't open my mouth once." (7/13)

''Y'know..." The man said, as he continued with his strikingly boring routine. ''No, I don't know." ''Shut up, I wasn't finished talking. So anyways, I saw this one chick the other day... and..." ''You questioned your sexual identity?" ''NO. It was nothing like that. I just thought she looked like my mother." ''Why did you think I would care about this?" ''Well, you do tend to care about unimportant things. Remember that time when you told me you kinda envied humans because they had the ability to do trivial things like... walk to the store? And your "entire life was so fast-paced, with war and death and boobs." Remember that? Haha, 'cause I do. Believe me, walking to the store isn't a life changing matter." ''Neither is sex. But you won't shut up about it. You're just like your dad." ''At least my dad doesn't complain about not being able to walk to the store." (8/13)

''Y'know Monte, despite what I've said in the past, you are right in one way. This life... however, unimportant... however small and insignificant... I treasure it. And I think it's because of the fact that it's unimportant that makes it something nice. I don't want to be in the public eye, and I don't see why I've chased for it. Maybe it's time I gave up on my endless venture for power. I know you wouldn't want that... but... I want you to know something, Monte. Despite all of the things I've said to you... despite the hatred and pain you've caused me... I've always loved you more than anyone else. I trusted you... I relied upon you. Even though you may have betrayed me... I feel like I wouldn't have been able to make it thus far if it wasn't for you, even though you are the reason I was never able to be normal. For so long... I felt... cursed, but at the same time, I felt hated because I was superior and people could not understand me. I felt like you were the only one who knew me... back then, and you're still the only one to understand me now. In all my life... I've... never had a friend. And I was hoping... that you and I didn't have to fight anymore. Whether you like it or not, we're stuck together. We're never going to be separated. You and I are always going to have one another... so why do we need to fight? I know this sounds unexpected... and lame... but... I love you. I've killed my brother. I've killed my mom. I've pushed my father away. You're all I have left. I don't want to fight anymore. I don't." ''...I... let's finish your training. Then... I... tch, a*****e. I see your game. And I'm playing right into it. But... Kleine?" ''Yeah?" ''I love you too." ''Ha, a*****e. You're breaking character, you know." ''Hypocrisy was always one of your virtues..." A smile sustained itself on both of the men's faces -- if there was ever one thing, past the hatred and manipulation, it was the fact that they were always there for one another. Maybe Kleine was the weaker one, maybe he was the one that cried for help the most, but the mutual understanding they began to meet was farther than anything the boy had ever understood. (9/13)

''Training sucks." Yes, he trailed off... again... but the large gaps in-between any form of conversation were enough to secure his rise in strength. To be honest, the exhaustion had become a sterile issue at the moment, he no longer felt the quenching desire to limp over and fall. Each movement more fearsome and destructive than the last, he continued on -- with whatever hope he had to master this stage. It was almost complete -- he was almost free of this coherent burden. Just a few more steps, a few more assaults. And soon, he would be done. It had taken him -- in his own words -- an age and past, but this one stepping stone was losing its distance. (10/13)

Images struck and his blade moved to a correlation with them. It was almost complete. Vibrant motions moved and sewed their agonizing motions across the field. He understood now, what this was. He began to feel... almost as if it was calling to him. All of the movements suddenly felt so... natural. Perhaps it had become just... another piece of the formation. Perhaps the sword had adapted to feel as if it were a part of his body. Maybe this was wrong... but... he didn't feel that way. Each movement felt so tranquil... it wasn't action anymore. It was relaxing... and he felt like it bared meaning. Perhaps he was wrong, but... something didn't tell him it was that way. Something made him feel like he had found something special. (11/13)

Above logic, and devoid of weakness, the final steps of this style pressured him severely to carry on, despite his waking agony. He wanted to shut down -- to let things flow as humankind desired -- but he wanted this... just, this one thing, to go as he planned. It had rarely ever happened, but when it did, he knew there was something out there for him. If he could not carry on this one time -- then he did not expect to ever carry strength... ever again... in his whole life. ''Well, I did reach for world domination for a bit. I stopped at nothing. Although I gave up on that silly goal, this one is very much real. Very much within my reach. And I will take it. By my hand it will be seized." (12/13)

''And...'' With his last waking moment, it became complete. The puzzle fell in together, and he knew himself to be finished... at least with this one small goal. ''Seized it has been." He used his last few seconds to take a deep breath, before lumping his way over to the bed, and collapsing fervently. (stage seven: complete)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:11 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXXKleine HeilandXXXXXXX

XXxXlXXX✖ no current quests

XXxXXlXX☆ blood infection: calm

XXXXlxXX★ feeling: depressed

User Image
[Haha, this thread brings back old memories. The above post ^ is my favorite one in my entire time in this guild. <3]

''...This place," The boy said, with a faint smile; as the wind brushed against his cheeks. The air here had always felt... clean, even after all that had occurred. This place was sacred because... it was where he had grown closer to him... where he had bonded to him; the one who was precious to him above all else. ''I miss never being alone." User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:21 pm
Zeno drifted around looking up at the colorful day. There was a boy standing still… just there … watching… and thinking. Zeno wondered if he’d mind a little company. “Hi there. Will you show me around this place?”  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:35 pm

User Image
''Nope." A flat answer. ''This place isn't a museum -- it's the home of my dead father." His words were... sharp, blunt, and intentionally so. There was no need for him to play around with words and meanings for a matter as delicate as this; and if the boy had a problem with it, then, well... the boy could go blow a lamp-pole, for all he cared. Still, though -- time kept Kleine in a vulnerable state. He kept thinking, kept hoping, that maybe each person who passed by could be someone of import to him. He was so tired of the riff-raff that followed every step upon the land; almost as if the earth was a placement for spare garbage that happened to slip through the boundaries of survival of the fittest. But there was no justice in enforcing philosophy; and Kleine did not find it within himself to slaughter for the sake of an ideal. Instead, he found himself doing this. Watching -- in irritation -- every moment as it passed, always, always watching for something that could catch his eye. But for now, there was nothing. Just boring people... boring personalities... boring mindsets, for a boring world. How wonderful it was, that the planet had managed to find a species that fit. User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:43 pm
Something had to be wrong with this guy. His tone was too simple. His answer had no expression of emotion. Zeno merely turned around and began to walk away, and then he said something he may regret. “What an odd place for a man to build a house, is it not? Museum or not, a good tour wouldn’t hurt would it?” He sat on a small rock waiting for a reply. Maybe the dude wouldn’t mind ending his obvious boredom and teach Zeno a few basic tricks. He seemed as though he carried a good bit of intel and maybe he was a high rank.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:57 pm

User Image
Tour... tour... he kept asking for that. But why would Kleine want to give that to him? He was not interested... in crafting the once great stone fortress into a public display of the ONCE-great Heiland's. But, it wasn't like it really mattered... if he found the fortress to be so great that he desired to spend the time to see what was within... well, Kleine could've taken that as a complement, he supposed. ''Whatever. Follow me." Strange, though, how things always turned out like this. No one ever treated Kleine with respect... and why? Because of his age? The boy was not a chuunin... not a jounin... not a sannin... but someone who used to be a leader, just as Katsumi was; an ex-kage in his own right. ''Just so you know, I'm not a genin, like you may have assumed. So please try not to treat me like one. My actual rank, though... I'll let you figure that out yourself." Walking quickly and without a rest or a moment of breath -- Kleine followed the path until he had finally met the grand doors of the palace. The door opened, eventually, and the two were allowed the entry they so desired. But really, what was expected? It was just a house. A house of one who had long since passed.User Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:08 pm
The boy finally cracked. Zeno could sense his tiredness of his supposed mourning. The palace was quite huge, so his dad must’ve been someone great. No, this palace was a little more than great. The kid must be a relative of the kage himself to be allowed here. SO then the dude’s problem was that he was a spoiled brat. But saying that he wasn’t genin meant only that he was out of Zeno’s own level. He knew this form the start, but why is the kid so determined to prove it. Walking with a pace, he mumbled a few words. “Let’s enter.” If the inside of the fortress was as interesting as the outside, Zeno would flash a smile. As if it'd matter to this kid. "I'm Zeno by the way."  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:07 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageXXXXXXXKleine HeilandXXXXXXX
User Image
XXxXXXX✖ no current mission

XXxXXXX☆ chakra points: 134/134

XXXXxXX★ feeling: depressed

User Image
It was hard to grasp by whose decision he decided to deal with a bratty, manner-less child; but it seemed that the thoughts he carried against this decision were for naught. He knew that whatever the result was -- it would be one that he did not at all desire. ''I'm Kleine. Kleine Heiland; the Hachidaime Mizukage." Indeed the boy was correct; Kleine was the child of both the sixteenth and the tenth Raikage, but "spoiled" was possibly something that was never further from the truth. He was not spoiled... to be spoiled would imply that he did not lose something on an equal level for every dollar he spent. For his money... for his fortune... there were misfortunes; things that still followed him, haunted him and shadowed; even until this day. ''...So, you're... a shinobi, right? Would that mean... your real intention all this time was to... train?" User Image

BLOOD INFECTION: CALM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:12 am
The kid, or rather man, was more intriguing then Zeno would’ve ever thought. He seemed to believe all shinobi were shallow warriors. “Well I myself don’t like physical work. I’d let my puppets handle enemies for me.” A slight paused was implemented to see if Klein would take an interest in his puppetry. “If you can help me hone in on my skills, than yes, training is what I truly seek.” He’d might even have a bit of useful poisons on him that Zeno could engineer for his own personal use.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageXXXXXXXKleine HeilandXXXXXXX
User Image
XXxXXXX✖ no current mission

XXxXXXX☆ chakra points: 134/134

XXXXxXX★ feeling: depressed

User Image
...Puppets? Others to do the work for him...? Ha, at that rate, he sounded almost as if he were Kleine. ''...Ich sehe." Crossing his arms around his chest, the boy pulled out a scroll from the "compartment" -- a small area within his bag. He didn't really know what to do or say -- as he had never worked with puppets before -- but he tried to understand the words to his best effort. Still, though; an odd and yet infatuating feeling crept throughout his mind. The feeling that something had just been born... something that was very important to him, and that whatever was born... it was born by the hand of someone close to him -- never far out of reach. Moments upon moments were spent in silence; until finally, Kleine awakened to realized that he had been awkwardly staring at the wall, ignoring every word from the other's mouth. ''I'm sorry, but I have to go elsewhere. There's a lady here who will teach you what you need. Keep the scroll -- I will never need it. Good-bye." He couldn't bear it; the mind-wracking pain that was given to him, all for the fear, the pain, the agony, that followed the envisioning of a great beast's birth.User Image

BLOOD INFECTION: CALM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 am
Zeno entered the mansion, guided by the lady. “To which floor sir?” The scroll Klein had given him contained directions to use the guard training facility. There was also a small note simple stating that the woman would be able to take him to a huge library where he could seek info on any other jutsu he saw fit. “The 5th floor please.” The lady took him to the stairs and they walked to the floor. Zeno had never seen such a place in his life. He waved his hand to dismiss the woman. The decision of how to summon her back wouldn’t cross his mind at the time. The scroll had a list of puppet jutsu and their directions, but a weird summoning seal was in the top left corner. Its caption was “workshop.” Zeno tapped it and a box was summoned. He checked inside to see many shinobi weapons, puppet parts, and tools. “Great, now I can build my 1st puppet and then start training with it.” His impression of Klein now was that he was a noble man worth some respect. Zeno placed his backpack down and took out his puppet blueprint. His only draft was a puppet named Manson. It would be built first.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm
Zeno unrolled the blueprint. He had some of the more unique parts in his pack. The mask and poison tank with its channel system were among these unique parts. Zeno placed the mask on a wooden head frame. He placed some wooden eye frames in the head and attached the poison blaster to the eye holes. He connected the fragile neck piece to the bottom of the head and screwed some thin metal pates around the wooden frame. [1/2.5]

The inner body required him to attach basic human body parts, which were all present in the puppet kit. The arms were connected to the torso. He stuffed shuriken, senbon, and kunai into the center. The forearm was packed with senbon and exploding tags to the kunai. The elbow joint was adapted so the entire forearm would lift over the bicep. This would allow the shooting of weaponry. The elbow, wrist, and knee would also be built to have this feature. [2/2.5]

Zeno attacked the legs and packed some various weapons in the thighs. He opened the back of the puppet where the tank was and attached the channel connectors. He went back to make sure all connectors reached every weapon holding part of the puppet. He dug into the puppet kit and found a blank scroll. He wrote Manson on it and placed the scroll in his pack. He didn’t seal it because he would train using it. [2.5/2.5 Puppet Built]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff