Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:42 am
Ken grinned "Really? Over some booze?" he shook his head, and tossed the bottle. It flew across the room and hit someone in the head. "Look, I'm feeling slightly generous today, so you can just sit down, and relax." he said, "Grab some beer, have a time." he leaned in close, "'Cause you never know when it'll be your last." he said, laughing. He sat back down and looked at Shade, "So, whaddya say? Have a drink." he grabbed a fresh glass probably meant for someone else, and held it out for him. "C'mon, even I need a break from killing once in a while..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:50 am
((lol a bottle randomly hits a guy))
"No, its because your a cheat, just because your kind has the most tech doesnt mean your all powerful, sure your strong but when it comes to here," he pointed to his head, "your nothing more than a child with a stick." he said knowing this would have pissed of the big lizard. He looked at the glass then back at the dragon, "I will not accept your offer." he said kindly.

((i got a block on the last sentence crying ))  

FirionTheDragon

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:56 am
"y-you know what why don't you both shutup.."Cinna mumbled standing up and staggering over to the dragon getting in his face "yourrr really starting to p-piss me off im just trying to have a good time here and your threatening and beating the crap out of everyone isn't helping y-you should leave before you hurt some one else"he insisted already drunk and almost falling over  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:09 am
"Alright buddy, I think you have had quite enough." Nickel said to the fox, taking moving him out side. "Come on now, its for your own good." And safety He said to himself, looking back at the dragon and the insect.  

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:16 am
Ken smiled, "Ah, well, thinking wasn't my strong suit." he punched a guy next to him, knocking him off the stool "But why impress? When you can merely kill everyone who thinks they're better?" he took the glass and drank it in one gulp and said, "Your loss." he didn't kill when he drank... well, not as often. He always noticed how you couldn't enjoy a drink when people are screaming for their lives.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:16 am
"i'll tell you when i've had enough!!"he yelled before falling on the floor "ok i've had enough..."  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:24 am
"Alright that's enough!" Nickel said as he took out his side arm, firing off a shot in the air. "You best be taking your business so place else before you do something you regret." Or something I would regret...although, its to late for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:29 am
Ken was starting to get annoyed, "Look, if any of you want to see what your liver looks like, I will gladly oblige." he said, standing up, "But unless you feel like being able to walk for the rest of your life, I suggest shutting up, and putting your pathetic toys away." he took another drink from someone. "We all come here to have a good time, and provoking me is only helping my cause."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:37 am
"Have a good time? Is that what you think a good time is. Coming in here and creating senses violence!?" Nickel said, glaring at the dragon. "Now this might be how you do things where you come from, but boasting on how you can kill someone isn't how we do things here."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:50 am
Ken looked down at him, "So? I'm not like you. Because, unlike me, you try to scare people with that pellet shooter." he he knocked on his own chest, making a loud sound, his scales were practically a suit of armor. "That wouldn't even smudge." he drew his sword again, A long, carbide-tipped sharper-than-a-razor blade capable of tearing open metal, "This, is a weapon." he told him.

He contemplated killing them both, after all, they did ruin his fun. But then again, few people stood up to him. So he thought, Maybe these complete strangers aren't that bad... he put his sword back and sat down at the bar, not saying anything else. But if they did continue to pester him, he was going to throw them out of the bar.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:01 am
"You might be able to make it past anyone from where your from, but not anything." Nickel said as he picked up the fox and helped him out of the bar. "You best watch your step or you could wined up lost out in the freezing cold and I don't think a reptile like you could survive for long out here."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:04 am
Ken looked at him, "Ooh, I wonder how I got here... from outside." he said, "Killed some people along the way." he added, "Now be a good dog and find your way home." he turned back around, and order another drink.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 am
"I would watch what you say. A word of advice: Seize the day and place no trust in tomorrow. Although, I don't think anything good could come from people like you." Nickel said as he closed the door.

((Alright, think we need to move along and I mean out of just the bar =x))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:15 am
Cinna stumbled back into the bar "wait iv'e got something else to say to the lizard guy"he mumbled walking over to ken "y-you think your so tough because you got your sword and you can kill people a-and all that but the truth is your just a big stupid lizardy ugly b-bully that doesn't have any friends which is why you kill other people's friends you can't have fun drinking without friends anyway so quit ruining everyones time a-and leave"he said poking ken in the chest  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:18 am
Ken grinned, "Ah, well, seems like my time here is used up..." he walked outside, "Let's see..." he looked around. "What that dog say? Seize a head...? Ah, whatever..." he got bored and drew his sword again, "Ah, murder partys..." he said, pushing someone of of his way. And then grabbed another by his throat, threw him in the air and held his sword out, waiting for the helpless guy to fall right on it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff