Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Town~ (Zombie Fans Rejoice!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:20 am
Molina blushed as they kissed. Her hair grew longer and started to shine. * Katiana came back and saw them, her eyes widend and she looked proud. ' So she really is a princess now... soon she'll become a goddess... ' katiana thought to herself. ' But, she hasn't bonded with him... she has to drink some of his blood and he has to drink her's... wait... did bob drink mine? i totally forgot! oh no... if he didn't then we arent fully bonded yet.. did we even have our wedding!? oh no! more things to plan.. aghhh i need a assistant.' katiana said to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:34 pm
As he shut the door behind him, Jimmy put his bat through the handle so it would not budge for the zombies outside, then he walked upstairs and looked for something to kill with  

Erok75

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:07 pm
Genji held her close as they kissed as some of his dark powers slipped out as he was relaxed not knowing the darkness released onto the floor as it didnt intend to hurt anyone  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:11 pm
john had two gun in his hands a both shotguns when he got to the startes he saw a person and he throwed one of the guns at him "here take this better than you fist" he said  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:02 pm
The shotgun lands at his feet, Jimmy picks it up and cocks the gun, "Now that's more like it" he says then goes to the window and looks out at the masses below  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 pm
"hell ya i like you now got to love a good gun" he said as he lifted his gun to another window and yelled up stares"you two do what ever the hell you want just stay up there"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:31 pm
genji could feel his darkness moving as he was too occupied with Molina as he didnt care what it did as the darkness slithered down stairs seeing the two boys killing zombies it immediatly slithered outside as it began killing the zombies as it was curious to see if the zombies had souls to eat  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:40 am
Seeing the creatures below slaughtered by this unnatural force Jimmy saw an opening. "I'm headed for that hunting store" He said to John "See you" With that he jumped out the window landing with a roll which ended in front of a zombie, he blasted it's face open with his shotgun and continued to run for the store  

Erok75

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 am
The girl inside molina senced the darkness, She started laughing. ' Whats so funny?' molina asked her. ' He's so occupied with you that he doesn't even think about his powers, yet your useing your powers right now just to keep yall safe.' Said the girl. * molina looked at genji and put her hand on his cheek, then kissed him and smiled. " I think we should get moveing now... My training is done here..." She said trailing off alittle wondering where they should go.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:59 pm
Reissa's motorcycle speed through the town."What the hell?"She stopped right pass a food store noticing a little girl running towards her and then more people but they had black stuff coming out their mouths."Oh god..I'm guessing a super rabies plauge here".Pulling out her revolver she aimed shooting the ones that simply got to close.Speeding off she noticed they were fairly fast and not stopping."Now where am I gonna go".She looked down at the gas tank noticing it was almost empty.Those people were everywhere.  

FenrisPhoenix

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:59 pm
Genji nodded as he took back in his darkness "Where do you wanna go Molina?" he said looking into her eyes as he he smiled and thought for a minute "We could always go back to the dorm or just go walking around?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:05 pm
She looked down. " I want to go anywhere you want to go. " Everything she wanted to do had involved romance, which she had once hated. She started singing in her head. ' eternal snow by full moon wo sagashite '  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:18 pm
Genji smiled as he spread his black devil wings and picked up Molina in his arms and flew in the air back to the dorm
((I'll post there))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:11 am
"oh hell no you ain't leaveing me here alone when you get to go to the gun store" he said jumping out the window after jimmy jumping out then landing on a zombie knocking it down then lifting if foot then curb stomping the zombies smashing it's head and sending parts of the skull everywere "hey i comeing to"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

FenrisPhoenix

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:48 pm
Reissa lost focus and her and the motorcycle skidded into a building."Ow..."she crawled from under it careful not to scrape her legs.Her head was bleeding lightly and she was covered in dirt.A zombie reached for her as she was halfway out."No you don't!"she punched him away for a few seconds,enough time to free her legs and get to her gun.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff