Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:09 pm
User Image

"There's so many things I'd love to do, darling, especially with you in that position, but if I remember right you put me on a leash. Smart move, if I do say so myself." the Sin grinned and handed him his drink. "For now... Why don't we get to know each other, hmm?" he mused and sat down on the foot of the bed.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:22 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

"There's so many things I'd love to do, darling, especially with you in that position, but if I remember right you put me on a leash. Smart move, if I do say so myself." the Sin grinned and handed him his drink. "For now... Why don't we get to know each other, hmm?" he mused and sat down on the foot of the bed.

Ikuto Blushed wildly as he took his drink and jugged the Sugary/Chocolate goodness. He set his empty cup on the night stand as he practically swallowed it in one gulp. "Sure I'd love to get to know you better!" He said excitedly as he crawled across the bed laying his head in Nikolai's lap looking up at him sweetly with his cheeks still Rosy red.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

Nikolai smiled and kept his dreamy gaze on the boy's head as he stroked his hair softly. "Well then, what would you like to know about me, dearie?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Nikolai smiled and kept his dreamy gaze on the boy's head as he stroked his hair softly. "Well then, what would you like to know about me, dearie?"

"Anything you'd like to divulge Nikky." He said nuzzling into the soft stokes on his hair bright fiery red hair.He reached around locking his Arm's backwardly around the sloths waist as he kept his eye's on him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:38 pm
User Image

"Hmm... That's a bit too broad, don't you think?" he tilted his head and chuckled a little at how Ikuto reminded him of a cat.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:48 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

"Hmm... That's a bit too broad, don't you think?" he tilted his head and chuckled a little at how Ikuto reminded him of a cat.

"Well maybe but how would i know what to ask you,your so mysterious." He said as he tried to tickle Nikolai's ribs as he watched Him Laugh at him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

"That's why you ask, dearie." Nikolai smiled and quickly caught Ikuto's hand before it could make contact with his ribs. "Ah, don't. I'm a little too ticklish." he laughed slightly and decided to get the boy back by tickling his sides.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:14 pm
Awesome nerd

"That's why you ask, dearie." Nikolai smiled and quickly caught Ikuto's hand before it could make contact with his ribs. "Ah, don't. I'm a little too ticklish." he laughed slightly and decided to get the boy back by tickling his sides.

Ikuto jumped around as he was very ticklish but in his fit he jumped wrapped his leg's around Nikolai's waist and pulled his fingers away from his sides. "Yes i know but people get tiered of being asked what's there favorite color." He said smiling as he looked at him with a huge smile.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:40 pm
User Image

"Hmm..." Nikolai tipped his head back to think of an answer. "I suppose lime green is a personal favorite of mine, it makes wonderful nail polish that matches my eyes, don't you think, dearie?" he grinned and held up hand up next to his eyes, both the nails and his eyes lime green and sparkling. "Then there's purple, the color of royalty, and as for black... Well black is quite slimming~" His green eyes rested back on the boy. "Where did you grow up, darling?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

"Hmm..." Nikolai tipped his head back to think of an answer. "I suppose lime green is a personal favorite of mine, it makes wonderful nail polish that matches my eyes, don't you think, dearie?" he grinned and held up hand up next to his eyes, both the nails and his eyes lime green and sparkling. "Then there's purple, the color of royalty, and as for black... Well black is quite slimming~" His green eyes rested back on the boy. "Where did you grow up, darling?"

"yes yes they match you perfectly Darling!" He laughed loudly copying Nikolai's Dearie as he was still on top of him with his legs snugly wrapped around Nikky's waist.Ikuto's smile slowly left his face as the Sloth asked were he grew up,how could he answer a question that even he didn't know the answer to. "Well i don't know where i grew up." The red head simply said looking dully at Nikky.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Nikolai looked up at Ikuto when he looked away and decided to... cheer him up. With swift movement he got up and flipped Ikuto so it was him on top of the boy, legs wrapped around his waist and hands resting on his chest. "I'm so sorry, dearie. You've no memory? Shall I take your mind off it?" he tilted his head playfully.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:14 am
Awesome nerd
User Image

Nikolai looked up at Ikuto when he looked away and decided to... cheer him up. With swift movement he got up and flipped Ikuto so it was him on top of the boy, legs wrapped around his waist and hands resting on his chest. "I'm so sorry, dearie. You've no memory? Shall I take your mind off it?" he tilted his head playfully.

Ikuto felt warm being under Nikolai but he past it off as him just giving off to much body heat. "Well i do have some like i love strawberry's but not Blueberry's,I love Singing,Cooking and Writing,I also love Ken-do but not submission hold's." He explained as he felt safe with the Sloth on top of him. "I can remember thing i like and dislike but not where I'm from or who my family is or why i have this nagging feeling that I've felt this way bef~." The red head froze on his last word hopeing the other hadn't caught it while he mentally smacked himself. "Um scratch that last part." He stated as he'd forgotten what Nikolai had asked him.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image

He gave Ikuto an odd look with an eyebrow raised. He might take a look into the boy's memories while he was asleep, dig a little to find the origins. Still, that second to last comment bugged him a little, but he shrugged it off and let one or two fingers lightly stroke Ikuto's cheek. "Strawberries are my favorite kinds of berries." he smiled. "Dip them in chocolate and they're simply divine! Oh, I might begin drooling if I carry on like this." Nikolai chuckled with a light blush then looked back into the boy's eyes. "What race are you, darling?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:46 am
Awesome nerd
User Image

He gave Ikuto an odd look with an eyebrow raised. He might take a look into the boy's memories while he was asleep, dig a little to find the origins. Still, that second to last comment bugged him a little, but he shrugged it off and let one or two fingers lightly stroke Ikuto's cheek. "Strawberries are my favorite kinds of berries." he smiled. "Dip them in chocolate and they're simply divine! Oh, I might begin drooling if I carry on like this." Nikolai chuckled with a light blush then looked back into the boy's eyes. "What race are you, darling?" he asked.

Ikuto giggled when Nikolai started going on about strawberries dipped in chocolate but it made him feel better so he laughed harder.Letting his cheek nuzzle the Sloth's two fingers as he stroked it. "Well I'm sure i already told you but I did leave out one part I'm a Demon Mage/ Summoner not just a mage/summoner but there is little differences or at least to me there is."He stated with a shrug as he sat up and with Nikolai still on top of him it made it look like the older man was sitting in his lap which made Ikuto chuckle yet again. "Your the sin of Sloth if i remember correctly but I'd like to know your favorite type is if you have one?" He asked with a big grin while wondering if it was a good idea to ask that.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image

"Ah... Demons usually catch my attention, but my they are the frivolous type." he mused and shifted a little to make himself more comfortable when Ikuto sat up. "I do like humans - I was once one myself - but I've never had a summoner~" he purred and leaned a little towards Ikuto.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff