Alex in chains(roleplay 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:18 pm
Rei smiled smiled and began to suck on the left bulding peak on the boys chest he smiled "dose it feal good, Alex?" he asked, he then moved the hand that was on this thigh was brought out of his pants to remove them, he sat up wipeing his mouth "mmn....what a plesent sight....you truely are a adorable one..." he spoke placeing his hands on each side of his chest he began to trail then down his chest to his sides and stomich to his hips then thighs then back up agean to rub his cheek " your probaly embaresed about this.....but as long as its me thare is nothing to be embaresed of okay......" he spoke moveing his hands to his member tho rub it a little  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:30 pm
Alex blushed, 'rei is right I am embaressed,but I guess he is right..' he thought and moaned when rei rubbed him.This felt like a dream at first to him with the falling out of the sky thing at first he hoped he would wake up but now he knows it is real and even if it wasn't he wouldn't want to wake up from this dream.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:21 pm
Rei smiled and nipped his n****e and kept dtroaking him to "i like those sounds......" he spoke then pressed lightly at the tip "your so cute alex"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 pm
"Ahh.." alex moaned out,blushing.He may decide to stay here with rei but he wasn't sure expecally right now bu one thing was for sure this made him want to stay a lot more.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:36 am
Rei had kept going but pullled away "ware do you want to be toutched Alex...." he asked kissing the boys nose, he had wanted to let him stay to but he worryd about the dangers of the world to  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:11 pm
"...M-my c**k..." Alex said blushing,he couldn't believe he just said that.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 pm
Rei chukkled and toutched his member "heh.....how brave..." he spoke as he began to rub it alittle  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:14 pm
Alex blushed,and moaned when he felt rei rub him.he closed his eyes.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:40 pm
Rei smiled and kissed Alex on the nose rubing his little member at a easy pace "you really are cute alex" he spoke  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 pm
"ah.." alex moaned, "R-rei..w-why are you doing this..?"  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:55 pm
Rei chukkled and gave him a small kiss before siting up and pulling the smaller male onto his lap "beacase.......i cant hold back......your just to cute to resist alex and something about you atrackts me in so maney ways its just hard to resist not toutching you.." he said moveing his hand down his back "soft skin...." he spoke and enhaled his scent "your scent..." he spoke and licked his cheek "your taste....evreything...." he spoke moveing his hand lower to poke at the small hole  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:21 pm
Alex couldn't believe what rei said ,he didn't know that's how rei felt ,he wondered did he feel like this with him when they first meet too. Alex blushed feeling rei poke him"Y-you make it sound like i'm a drug.." he said ,it felt weird all of the things rei was doing to him felt weird to alex but he didn't want rei to stop.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 am
Rei chukkled "heh....thats how you are.....your like a drug......and im alredy adicted..." he spoke puting preshure and pushing his fingure inside of alex's small musle moveing it around  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 pm
Alex moaned feeling rei's finger inside of him. Alex blushed, clutching slightly at rei's shirt.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:53 pm
Rei raised a brow rubbing his fingure agenst his prostate a little more preshure being put on the bundle of nervs "dose it feael good?" he asked then blinked raising a brow agean he kissed his nose stoping his fingure for a moment "dose it hurt, want me to stop?" he asked feailing him grip his top  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff