Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:47 am
Damian coughed a little, his wings unfolding on their own. A few feathers had already turned white. "Lili, Lili." he smirked and shook his head slowly. "You need to be open to possibliities!" he laughed and twirled her around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:54 am
Lili flailed a bit "N-No, I'm fine with being a closed person" she mumbled then hugged him around the neck, not wanting to be accidentally flung.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:58 am
Damian smirked and kept her steady with one hand, the other gently pushing a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "Oh, you're so cute when you're the one being hit on." he chuckled and kissed her cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 am
Arryn shook his head in disagreement at Lili."Be more open,but not to open like Calypso..".She automatically knew what he meant and kicked him between his legs."Shut up!".He doubled over on the ground gasping.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 am
User Image

Hana cleared her throat from her perch on a branch in a tree that just happened to be somewhat near everyone was standing. "Uh Lili? Is this that boyfriend you were talking about that you've failed to introduce me to yet~?" she said smiling brightly watching the couples keenly her bat small wings unfolded and her arrow tipped tail swaying below her.

(( Randomly jumping in! biggrin don't shoot me, I'm bored no ones on ; n;! ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:08 am
Damian tilted his head and looked at the other girl. "Huh? Oh, hello there." he smiled flirtaciously. "You want to join in, too? Hehe, don't worry, I've got enough energy for everyone!" he laughed then looked at the boy next to Calypso. "Except you, sorry." he said. "Eh, maybe I can get you with my sister." he suggested then looked back at Lili. "But that can wait." he purred.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:08 am
"You dont wanna met him right now" she mumbled towards Hana. Lili shook her head "When Damian is like this I'd rather NOT be open" she mumbled then blushed more when Damian kissed her cheek. "Oh my gods, please let the antidote work fast!!" she said frantically in her head. Lili jumped slightly when Damian looked back at her. "Please dont be thinking what im thinking" she mumbled under her breath.

(-huggles Ren then rubs your head- i would never shoot you
User Image )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 am
"Ah.....kay"She turned her attention to the girl that showed up since she was getting strangely harrassed in some jacked up way."Yo,hey I liking your wings.They are....awsome".Arryn had recovered from his spazz session on the ground."Oh it's alright since I'm straighter than an arrow..... how pretty is your sister?"he asked.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 am
User Image

"Sorry babe, your not my type I have my eyes set on someone else." she flirted back, she turned looking at Lili. "Aww this is what you wanted right? He's being romantic!" she teased smirking. Hana nodded at the other girl her eyes turning pink. "Thanks hun born with em."

((XD that's great))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:19 am
Damian made a face and let go of her, making sure she woudn't fall, of course. "Don't you know how to be romantic?" he asked, rather displeased. He sighed and did a few backflips until he was next to Calypso and the new girl. "How about you two lovely ladies?" he smiled. "Here all alone? It nearly breaks my heart." he frowned and looked up at the girl. "Oh, I love a determind girl." he winked and plucked a rose from a bush. "But I, too, have my sights set on an enchanting princess, ah, but she does not feel the same!" he frowned. He kissed the rose and tossed it to Lili. "But I still love you, my sweet Lili!" he smiled.

((edited ninja ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:24 am
"Oh man....Lili is it? Yeah you might wanna threaten to neuter him if he doesn't stop flirting with people's friends who are girls".Arryn couldn't stand it anymore.He leaned on the tree and took in some air.Caylpso giggled."Dude...girls who are friends?".  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 am
Hana snickered jumping down from the tree gracefully landing next to Damian, "On the contrary my dear she loves you nether the less. Damian you have to keep trying! Tell me do you know how to waltz?" she held out a hand offering a dance. "Now you, girl who's name I don't know, threatening to castrate young men will get you no where!" she said in a matter of fact tone.  

iiRenPie

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:43 am
"A waltz, huh?" Damian mused and smiled softly. "Can't say I'm familiar with it, but I'll try my best not to step on your feet." he laughed then looked at the boy that was leaning on a tree. "My little sister is beautiful, I guess." he smiled softly. "She's got two men fighting over her as we speak, one of which gave her a love potion, so it'd be best to just forget I said a thing." he laughed and looked back at the other girl's hand and took it while letting his free hand rest on her hip. "Oh, I don't even know your name!" he said. "I can't waltz with you if I don't know your name, that'd be awkward!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 am
Arryn made a disapointed look."Crap."He looked over to his silver hair friend to see her shrug."Oh I was thinking ahead of myself sorry Damian and other girl".She said and apologized to both of them and looking innocent.Arryn blinked and his eye twitched."What did you say?"he asked.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 am
Damian's wings were half white, half gray now, so his romantic side was slowly fading away and his goofy, over-protective side was coming back out. His eye twitched when he heard the boy. "Crap?" he muttered and spun around on his heel. "What's that supposed to mean, huh? You were thinking about my sister, weren't you?" he snapped then paused and blinked a few times. "I'm.... I'm sorry." he sighed.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff