Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Horseback Riding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forbidden Night Daughter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:09 pm
Zero sighed and rode Crimson out of the stable and rubbed his neck smiling softly before looking down at Natalie " Hello." Zero said and smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:56 pm
Natalie jumped at the sudden call. She looked up at Zero and calmed down. "Oh." She said. "Hey."  

obligatorywit

Forbidden Night Daughter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:40 pm
" You alright seems like your roommates might be troubling you." Zero said as he jumped off Crimson's back  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Myka strode into the stables and looked for a horse to ride. She let go of Damian's hand, having been holding it since they'd left the ice rink. Her gaze landed on a solid black stallion, the one she knew she'd be riding. "Oh my God, you look just like Aodhan," she whispered.Calmly approaching the horse, she smiled sweetly and reached for him A handler ran up to them, speaking quickly. "Oh no, ma'am. That one's wild. He'd sooner trample you to death then let you ride him." He gestured to a nearby brown mare. "Try Demeter. She's much more your speed." Myka shook her head. "I can handle him. What 's his name?" The handler sighed, knowing she was too stubborn to give in. "He doesn't really have one, but we've taken to calling him Hades." "Hades, huh? Suits him well. He's a hell-horse." She continued to get closer to Hades, before placing a small hand on his nose. The horse snorted. "You're beautiful, and you know it." She slowly placed a black saddle on him and, after securing it tightly, climbed up. From her new height, she looked down at Damian and the shocked handler, smiling triumphantly. "Told you I could handle him." The handler wiped his brow. "Wouldn't you prefer side-saddle?" Myka smirked. "Not all British ladies ride side-saddle." She looked back to Damian. "Come on then, before Hades here grows too restless."
Hades: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 pm
Damian looked at all the animals around. Some of them stared at him, some went through a great deal to stay away from him. Animals did act weird around the dead. He stared around at a few more horses, getting every detail of them, when the ranch hand came and tried to convince Myka to ride another horse. He turned and almost said the same thing while staring at the giant horse, but he ate his soon-to-be words when she got on with ease. Then he stared at her. At first with a casual expression, then an offended one. "You mean me ride side-saddle?" he asked and pointed at himself before scoffing. "I think not!" he said and backed up a few steps. He rolled his sleeves up and stared at a nearby horse one more time before running forward and jumping. When he landed, he was a majestic brown and white horse.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:11 pm
Myka laughed and braided her hair out of her face. "Well well, I should have guessed you'd do something like that. Come on, then." She and Hades strutted out of the stables before she leaned down and patted his neck. "Ok, boy. Let's see how fast you can run." Turning to Damian, she smirked. "Last to the river buys lunch. HIYAH!!" Myka and the black horse rocketed forward. Myka laughed as the wind hit her face and blew her braid straight behind her. 'I've never gone this fast before. Come on, boy, faster!' She partially stood in the saddle, pushing the stallion and herself as much as possible. Suddenly, the river came into view. Myka smiled. This was one race she would win.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:13 pm
Awesome nerd
Damian looked at all the animals around. Some of them stared at him, some went through a great deal to stay away from him. Animals did act weird around the dead. He stared around at a few more horses, getting every detail of them, when the ranch hand came and tried to convince Myka to ride another horse. He turned and almost said the same thing while staring at the giant horse, but he ate his soon-to-be words when she got on with ease. Then he stared at her. At first with a casual expression, then an offended one. "You mean me ride side-saddle?" he asked and pointed at himself before scoffing. "I think not!" he said and backed up a few steps. He rolled his sleeves up and stared at a nearby horse one more time before running forward and jumping. When he landed, he was a majestic brown and white horse.

{{{Ok, I have to say it: what in God's name is in front of your face??}}}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:15 pm
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd

((Lol, it's a type of face thingy. I can't make it 'cause I think it's a Wingding thing, but it's kinda like a meme 4laugh ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd
dusty_hearts
Awesome nerd

((Lol, it's a type of face thingy. I can't make it 'cause I think it's a Wingding thing, but it's kinda like a meme 4laugh ))

Oh, ok. I thought it was a blue snitch or something. Oh yeah, and your picture thing wouldn't work.}}}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:20 pm
(( emotion_0A0 Does this work?))

Horse Damian snorted what could've been a scoff and hurried after them. It took him a while to get used to his new body, but once he got the hang of it he became a machine. His legs moved until they were blurs, until he was neck and neck with the black stallion.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:29 pm
{{{Yeah. Wow, what a gorgeous horse.}}}

Myka focused on the stallion below her, allowing herself to become one with him. Finally, they reached the river...with a tie. "D*mn, I thought I had you," she panted. "Oh well, next time I guess." She got off Hades and grabbed the reins, walking him closer to the river and allowing him to drink. Patting his sweaty neck, she turned to Damian, shoving some of her loose hair away from her damp forehead. "You can shift back now. We're going to be here a while."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:36 pm
The horse just shook his mane and snorted. "Nah, I like being a horse." he said. Well, his mouth wasn't moving, so it was more of a telepathic message. Of course, he could only talk like that if he shifted into something that can't speak human languages. "But I'll pay for your lunch since it's your birthday." he said then made his way to the river, lowering his head to drink some water.

((Why thank you emotion_awesome ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:45 pm
Myka chuckled softly and walked over to Damian, leaning on him slightly. "Just out of curiosity, can actually you ride a horse?" she asked, rubbing his side gently. 'I like you very much as a human, but I can definitely get used to this.'

{{{What about you? Can you ride a horse?}}}  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:53 pm
"Kinda." Damian panted from drinking so much water. "Only when they walk around, but not at max speed or anything." he snorted and shook his mane again, letting his tail flicker around.

((I tried when I was a kid... Ended up faceplanting into a cactus gonk ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:04 pm
Myka laughed for a few minutes after picturing him on Aodhan, who would've bucked him off in seconds. "I can help with that. I may not be able to ice skate, but I'm one hell of an equestrian." As she brushed some dry grass way from his coat, she hummed a little to herself. "What else should I be? All apologies..." she whispered/sang.

{{{Ooh, wow. How old were you?}}}  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces