Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Pokemon Sprite Shop! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:31 pm
Miko Sanura
Username: Miko Sanura
Sprite wanted: Miko
Sex: Female
Personality: Tough

Outfit wanted: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

here she is

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 pm
I've heard I got you to thank for the rather neat sprite I got through Dark. I'm very stoked about it. So, thank ya once more! :3  

Zeren the Morph

Shy Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:05 am
Alistair Krowe
I've heard I got you to thank for the rather neat sprite I got through Dark. I'm very stoked about it. So, thank ya once more! :3

Yep that's me and you are very welcome ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:08 am
LeoLeonal
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
LeoLeonal
I passed my 10 post mark razz

Ok xD well just tell me what you want ^^

razz just what you suggested. A shinx to match my set.

Maybe next I'll work on a white lion trainer to go with my team of cute lightning lions.

here u go ^^

User Image  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lyndis Hirrin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:58 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Miko Sanura

here she is

User Image
That is awesome! You do some truly impressive work! DarkWolfLove's last requisition from you, the Lamia character, was actually an alt of mine. She was helping me out with that one, so I thank you deeply for both. *Bows graciously*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:36 am
Miko Sanura
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Miko Sanura

here she is

User Image
That is awesome! You do some truly impressive work! DarkWolfLove's last requisition from you, the Lamia character, was actually an alt of mine. She was helping me out with that one, so I thank you deeply for both. *Bows graciously*

No problem I actually have seen that one around a bit xD so I was happy to do it because the snake was a really cool idea.

I just like working on my skill while helping keep people active in the guild ^^ I'm pretty proud of the furry characters though because they are challenging but fun.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 am
Thanks for all the work you do =^.^=

Okay now to work on a trainer.
Leo Leonal
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:17 am
So, I just hit 11 posts, this one being my twelfth (Funny how you don't even think about how that word might look till you need it. xD) and I was thinking of getting a Pokemon done to kinda match my avatar, color scheme-wise. It's not quite the normal order fashion, but I wanna try and be accurate with this.
My favorite Pokemon's Flygon. Just something ursome about it. 3nodding No idea which gen model you'd wanna use, I don't really have a preference, but I was thinking a white one with pink stripes and markings to match my hair and details. And maybe red eyes. Was debating between red eyes and sky blue ones. Whichever you would like best, but that way it's totally my own little personalized Flygon. <3
Hope this works for an order and isn't too much. Just let me know if I need to change anything around... sweatdrop

Heavenly Kitten

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Miko Sanura
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Miko Sanura

here she is

User Image

No problem I actually have seen that one around a bit xD so I was happy to do it because the snake was a really cool idea.

I just like working on my skill while helping keep people active in the guild ^^ I'm pretty proud of the furry characters though because they are challenging but fun.
Well, both of the characters you did for me, my snakey one here and the one for Miko, were quite impressive, I loved em. You got some real skill in sprite-work. 3nodding I might have you tackle another one of my avatar here in the future, just, perhaps, with a different pose or somesuch. I loved the one you did, for sure, but I always love good, free art. <333 And sprites are just plain adorable. However, for now, I wouldn't mind getting some Pokemon done... I think a full team is in order... as I get the posts needed, of course. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:32 pm
Heavenly Kitten

Well, both of the characters you did for me, my snakey one here and the one for Miko, were quite impressive, I loved em. You got some real skill in sprite-work. 3nodding I might have you tackle another one of my avatar here in the future, just, perhaps, with a different pose or somesuch. I loved the one you did, for sure, but I always love good, free art. <333 And sprites are just plain adorable. However, for now, I wouldn't mind getting some Pokemon done... I think a full team is in order... as I get the posts needed, of course. ^_^

LOL yep ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Heavenly Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:52 am
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Heavenly Kitten

LOL yep ^^
Did you get my Pokemon request back a post or two? Just wanted to make sure it wasn't missed. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:18 pm
I've completed my 10 posts biggrin

Name: Leo Leonal
Sprite: Leo Leonal
Personality: er. . . I love electric pokemon what type goes with that?

A white lion trainer with just the flame shirt and flame pants you see me wearing (collar too if doable) will do nicely. Thanks in advanced =^.^=  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm
Username: Celtic zombie-kitten
Current number of posts: 669

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm
and yes, I know you said you'd quote me, but... I have well over ten posts already. whee

Username: Celtic zombie-kitten
Sprite wanted: bulbasaur
Colors wanted: I don't know the exact colour codes, but I want her to have lime green skin (but not "irridescent" green... that's too bright. xP ) with regular green spots and a pink bulb on her back. The eyes should be regular bulbasaur eyes.

3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:50 pm
LeoLeonal
I've completed my 10 posts biggrin

Name: Leo Leonal
Sprite: Leo Leonal
Personality: er. . . I love electric pokemon what type goes with that?

A white lion trainer with just the flame shirt and flame pants you see me wearing (collar too if doable) will do nicely. Thanks in advanced =^.^=

Here he is

User Image  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas