Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
Combat training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Akakallis D'Arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She just watched him as he spoke."Well..." She mumbled to him,"I learned other people that getting hurt in combat is punishment enough." She growled in pain as he started to heal her. Other then that she said nothing about the pain that was going though her body it felt like her skin was on fire, she hid the pain well away from her face as she watched."I'm fine..." She told him, as she shut her eyes as he pulled his hand away."Now how are you?" She asked him knowing that using ones power could and would weaken the person who working the healing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:36 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiled sheepishly, unable to hide the bit of fatigue as a bead of sweat went down his face. "seems that my own healing, plus yours are starting to get to me. healing myself isn't so much a problem since it's my body, but this is the first time I healed someone else." he stated, looking to her. "I imagine that took a bit out of you. Let's go get some nectar and ambrosia, then....well we can do something. want to come khalan?"  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:12 pm
Daughter of Ares
[/color
User Image
She smirked at him once."So I was a test huh?" She teased him slightly, as she rose to her feet. A frown tugged on her lips as he spoke of the nectar and ambrosia."I'll pass on the nectar and ambrosia." She told him, as she looked around then back at him."I may be a wet blanket if we do something else, I hardly ever do anything besides fighting and training." She told him.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:49 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar stood up fully once aka did the same. he felt sore and he was going to have plenty of scars. He wondered himself if he were truly a masochist at heart for letting himself get injured. Looking to aka as she spoke, he shrugged a bit. "well, at least food then. I'm sure even you can't be a wet blankent about food. and I'm getting fairly hungry. After that...well, maybe just something, hang out. first, food though." one track mind was beginning to set in as his stomach growled.  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:27 am
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She studied Oscar for a moment longer then before."lead the way." She told him,"Though it looks as if you are about to fall over dead." She mumbled to him, as she punched him in the shoulder lightly. Well lightly for a child of Ares. She ran a hand though her now knotted hair.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:14 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar snickered at her comment, rubbing where she punched him at. "sure sure. and I ain't dead yet....but perhaps after eating we could go for a swim in the lake. unlike my dad and children of poseidon, Poseidon is pretty cool and laid back about even children of zeus. So I don't have to worry about mysteriously drowning." He spoke, making his way to the dining pavillion.

((to pavillion.))  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:59 am
Akakallis D'arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares

User Image
Akakallis smirked at him, she just nodded her head as he said that they could go swimming afterwards. Picking at some loose hair on her shoulder she walked after him towards the dinning pavilion.  
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff