Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Party. Drink. Love. { Join Please!!!! Need 5 More People!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:48 pm
Dero Gray
User Image
Dero looked at him, your an angel, very interesting, he then looked down out his pants, my my, would you like some assistance with your problem? Dero smiled his lips into a crooked smirk that was very tempting, a breeze went by and his long black hair blew across Nathan's face.

((ooc; to the pms or timeship?))  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:43 pm
Is...Is this dead?  

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:13 pm
A new costumer walked into the club he was a neko type and looked about 17. He wondered around trying to avoid the drunk people. He found an open seat by himself. He looked a bit shy, passers by tried to hit on him but he only gave small answers. The boy was tall, slender,black hair,black ears. He looked around very little trying not to make himself to noticeable.

( I hope its okay if i join this)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:03 pm
TheForgottenHost Renge
A new costumer walked into the club he was a neko type and looked about 17. He wondered around trying to avoid the drunk people. He found an open seat by himself. He looked a bit shy, passers by tried to hit on him but he only gave small answers. The boy was tall, slender,black hair,black ears. He looked around very little trying not to make himself to noticeable.

( I hope its okay if i join this)

He walked into the bar he looked like a neko as well and looked around and noticed a boy sitting by himself and walked over to him. He had black hair and smiled and the guy sitting down. "Hey there cutie." He said to him  

Jimy Legit

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:39 pm
"hello" Ritsuka grabbed his book and started to read, he flipped the page. Ritsuka looked up "Is their any thing good to drink?" He closed his book for a minute and waited for the boys reply

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:52 pm
( Did this Rp die?)  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out