Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Single Furs Rave Parteh RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:16 pm
He chuckled as she bumped into him. He wasn't sure if it was on accident or not, but he didn't care as he changed his style of dancing as well. When the lights started to move away from him, the markings on his body started to light up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:12 pm
She giggled and watched as his markings started to light up, her tail flicking in interest. It was fun just to be able to dance with someone. She smiled at him as she wiggled her hips.  

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:21 pm
He watched as her tail flickered and that she started to wiggle her hips more. He started to move abit more primial, yet still smooth and complex.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:28 pm
Her movements showed her cat side through the feline smooth and quick dance moves she was able to pull off. She kept her body moving around as she playfully bumped into him again. She liked his dance style, not too mention he was good looking as well.  

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 pm
I got bored with dancing and decided to go over to see what the two boys were doing. ~Hope it's fun..~ i walked up and said "Um hi, may i join u guys?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:43 am
He chuckled as she bumped into him playfully. The music changed again and he wasn't feeling this one, so he backed away from her and flipped off the floor. "Well...that was fun." He said, walking to a table.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:44 am
Alright, done with dancing. Seriously.

*Are there any fun people here? Orwell, any fun gay people around.
I don't know, doesn't really seem like it.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:59 am
(Hey guys!! If you lose track of the thread it's been moved to General RP, mkay?)

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:10 am
(k)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:12 am
*Sigh.. I know I'm not the best you could get.. But am I really this lame?

I guess dad was right. I am just a f*****t.* I thought sadly as I went down and sat in a corner, almost starting to cry.  

ankarhagen

lunar liger

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 am
Lunar at this point was fast asleep from boredom, several large empty bottles and a keg of diet cola surrounding him.... Leading the question as to how one can process so much caffiene and have the nerve to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:52 am
"wow, som1 is sleeping alrdy, this rave hasnt gotten that bad yet, oh well," I said leaning back in chair feeling bored.  

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50

ankarhagen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:48 am
As I sit in my corner, I order some drinks. I start to feel quite tipsy, and I actually feel a little less sad. *What the hell am I doing? I'm at a rave for gods sake* I think as I at least walk up to the bar, and sit there.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:58 pm
"Sorry" she said softly "I'm not really talkative" she looked down messing with the lime green glow stick in her hands  

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:31 pm
"Hmm...S'ok. How 'bout you go dance? You'll feel alot better, and plus," I whisper into the fem-wolf's ear "Those two boys in the corner, the sleeping one and the brown one, they look pretty bored. Maybe we should go make them less bored?" I smirked, ~the brown one is cute, maybe now i'll get to talk to him~  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff