Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:53 pm
john put his claw up and blocked the fireball he then started to run at armaggedon and he was going to wait till he was almost ontop of him till he let out any slashing hopeing he would hit him fast and hard "just shut up and fight"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:09 pm
He smirked and let his blades crawl back up his arms the clapped his hands together. When his hands split, his left hand was holding a black whip with poisoned spikes on it. He laughed and let the whip lash out at John.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:25 pm
Hiro opened the door to the warehouse and looked at armageddon. "your a tricky one to find, anyway i dont know if you remember but you wrecked my room awhile back, now your gonna clean it." Hiro held out the brolm he was holding and sighed, knowing armageddon would resist  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:30 pm
Armageddon smiled as the whip wrapped around John, but frowned when he heard someone else and looked over at the boy. "What the Hell do you want, kid?" he snarled and paused. "Clean? The Hell am I, your damn maid?" he growled and unwrapped John then lashed his whip at the boy, not recognizing him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:36 pm
Hiro sighed, taking out the sword he had and pointed it, a black and white ball coming out the tip. "yes...you are."the ball formed into a beam of light and darkness, then fired it towards armageddon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:01 pm
john fell to the ground still trying to get up but still weak he then changed back to his human from and was able to slide himself over to a wall  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:10 pm
Hiro noticed the other person and reached in his pocket, taking out a black mask which covered half the face. "take this, you'll need it." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:24 pm
john looked at him "no i be alright" he told him as he started to slide over to the exit  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 pm
Armageddon stumbled back from the attack, but only got angrier. He had a small scorch mark on his right shoulder, and the sleeve of his coat was blasted off. "This coat cost more than your life, kid!" he snarled and ran up to the boy with lightning speed. Not noticing John leaving, he got his black blades out and began slashing at the boy.

One of the scythe's blades slammed down on the ground between John and the exit. "Leaving would be so boring, no?" Dia said with a monotone voice as she lifted her scythe back up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm
Hiro smirked as a dark aura surrounded him acting as a shield, he then lunged out with his blade, taking away the shield and aiming for his ribs. "make sure you dont run this time, ok?" he said softly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:00 pm
((damn now i gotta edit))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:09 pm
((ah shiiiiiiiiiiiiitaki, i'm sorry! >>' want me to delete that?))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:13 pm
((nah its cool ^-^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:20 pm
john looked up at her "no my bag is out there if he wants to fight the real me then i need my bag" he said as he got up useing the wall to hold himself up then looking to the sky which was starting to get a blood red color like a nuke had went off nearby "of for the llove of god why must he come at a time like this" he then said as he ran out to his bag and grabed a bottle that was full of a redish liquid he then drank all of it and started to feal his power again  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:55 pm
((My rl brother has officially joined the academy his name will be takeshi.))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff