Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross sighed and he starred at her.

"My memory is no much..it was erased by the government..and I uncover some here some there. The man's name is Vincent.. he killed my wife..and her familly..he is the best hunter in the government..that I know of.."he sighed.

"He controls souls.. talks to them.. like your sister in a sense..but he can make them control objects..like statues.."he said.

User Image
You can't live..until you die."

A small boy appeared in a ghostly form sitting on the two dead children. His head tilted as he starred at Shadow.

"So Vincent was right.You actually came." he said as his half human half skeleton figure picked an eye out of the kids heads and ate them.

Then Vincent's figure walked threw the door..his eyes turning to Shadow.

"You look familiar.."he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm
Shadow stands there in the darkness as a strange figure appears in front of the children eating out one of there eye balls. He glares at the entity as he knew it wasn't alive. "Oh do I now. Who knows, maybe you were one of my kills.", Shadow answered as he glares at it with his crimson eyes standing there silently. "Who are you? And who's Vincent? Did he do this?", he asked the figure in a serious silent tone. Apparently it wasn't the first time Shadow has seen an undead soul.

User Image

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna nodded and chuckled. "That's just great. I've been marked by the best hunter in the government. And to top it all off, he can see souls too!" she said sarcastically before she sighed and shook her head. "What have I gotten myself into?" she said to herself as she put her head in her hands. Nyx frowned at Luna before she looked over at Cross again. "So I'm not the only one who sees them? And he can control them too?" she asked as she bit her lip in thought. One spirit cringed as it heard Vincent's name and the other spirit had quickly disappeared. Her ears flattened on her head and she felt a chill go down her spine. "He plays with the bad spirits. The ones that want nothing but death. Not good at all." she said as she shook her head before she twirled the bird charm in her hair. Luna ignored her sister's rambling and looked back up at Cross. "Wait, you said you were married? Sorry, that's probably a really touchy subject." she said as she tried to smile but failed miserably. They barely knew a thing about him and she could tell Nyx really didn't care. She was just glad he believed her. But Luna however, didn't like the fact that he was still a total stranger to them. And she was not going to trust any stranger.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image

The boy looked at his finger bones tapping them against the wall.

"My name was Chris..before Vincent came. He murdered me yes..but now I'm bound to him..as he showed me in a sense..a hunter's pity. Now I do his bidding..as long as he returns a favor once in a while. Vincent laid the ingridrients..I used them.."he said and starred at shadow.

Virgil sat on the roof listeing threw Chris's ears..as he talked to Shadow.

"Vincent is known by many names...the man of roses.for example" he said and then sat firmly on the corpses.

"Let me guess..you don't know what YOU are." Chris muttered.

User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"[/color

Cross sighed letting his wings cover him.

"I told you my memory was erased..I know very little myself. I have nothing more on it..I don't care if you trust me but I truly don't have anything to do with them..if I did the government would have you both by now and you know that."he said softly.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:13 pm
Shadow had a curious look as he asked in a silent serious tone,"How do you know that?". His glares stares straight into his empty eyes while he asked again,"And what do you mean laying out ingredients. Just what is he cooking.".

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Chris looked at his nails and sighed slightly.

"The hunted come swarming like flies when a murder happens to one of there own. Your all clueless. What his cooking is the portal. A portal to a soul Vincent has never been able to control..if he gains control over it..well this world shall see the effect of true damnation." Chris scoffed and then chuckled.

"You wouldn't remember Project DarkStar..but the government locked him away..inside the portal of countless souls..Vincent means to free him and destroy the government..aswell as the world itself. We who see the world threw deaths eyes believe it is the time of cleansing..for everything to be renewed." Chris chuckled.

"Now Shadow..we who remain among the living learn many things. But your true identity hides even from me." he said sofly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Locations: Open Street | Moods: Angry | Thoughts: Ah! Why!?!?!

User Image "God Dam Nit! They never have anything!"Marie yelled as she kicked the body of one of the hunters. She had attempted to raid their bodies, but found nothing very important. Just as she was about to kick them again, his hand grabbed her ankle, tripping her. With his last breath, he said,"You may have defeated us, but you will be defeated in your future. Not by lowers like us, but by a high ranked official, if not the scientist who made your abilities. Remember that, for it will haunt you until your last breath,". She got scared and snapped his neck with her feet.

Scared out of her wits, she ran. Not long after she abandoned the area, the smell of blood choked her throat. Though it was a decent distance away, she felt it crawling on her skin. Sending chills up her spine. Her heart pounded fast from the adrenaline of paranoia. She lost her breath and fainted, but quickly regained her health. She sat up and rubbed her head,
"I'll have to watch it next time,".

{Lol, talking to myself}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:30 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna put her hands up in surrender and nodded. "Alright then. I was just asking." she said before she felt something hit her in the back of the head. Nyx motioned for Luna to hush as she listened to the spirit. "You baka. At least for once you're the one who got us into trouble and not me. This Vincent is batshit crazy and he'll be looking for you deary. He got a good whiff didn't he?" she said as she looked away from the spirit and looked back at Luna. Luna sighed and groaned. "I get it Nyx! Whoever is talking to you now is just telling you everything I already know." she said as she tilted her head back and stared at the ceiling. Nyx giggled and smiled. "But what you don't realize is that for once, we're not in this alone. We've got an angel on our side." she said as she waved at Cross and her bird symbol twinkled in the dim apartment lights.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Cross starred at her bewildered.

"Alright..I meant no offense..but I can only say what is true and what is not..I can't make up what is true and what isn't."he admitted and smiled.

"We are in this togeather..okay?"he said and offered his hand to Luna.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:46 pm
Shadow reacts in a more serious gesture after hearing Chris's explanation."Wait a minute. You said Vincent was expecting me,right? Not only that, I bet he told you to tell me this, right?". Shadow was defiantly coming on to something from what Vincent told the spirit. "He did, didn't he? Because how on earth did you know my name was Shadow? Which means he knows about me. And what connection i have with this Project Dark Star.", he walks closer to the spirit as he faces it face to face. "Why would he want me to know all this? Just what does he want from me?", he asked.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna looked at him with an arch brow before she grinned and shook his hand. "Ok. You know, I think I'm actually glad my sister found you on the streets today." she said with a chuckle. Nyx giggled and she hugged Cross while taking his hat and putting it on her head again. "See? I told you that you don't know Luna like I do." she said before she looked over at Luna. "And as for you, the spirits do exist! You can't deny that now. Besides, I didn't find Cross. Those very same spirits did. Never question the ways of my dear friends!" she said as she smiled and stuck her tongue out. Even Luna couldn't help but laugh when Nyx hugged Cross and she rolled her eyes at what she said about the spirits. "Until I see them Nyx, I won't believe in them. And don't start using that fate crap on me." she said as she shook her head but smiled back at her.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:06 pm
User Image

Chris shook his head starring into the mans eyes.

"Becuase I was an experiment..before..I died..I saw you..quite a few times actually. Dark Star was the original..untainted..perfection..until..he made you." Chris scoffed.

"His powers were soon infiltrated and infected by the same materials used to make you..he became a threat to the nation..he destroyed 32 cities...in 3 days. Dark Star is not even mortal..not anymore..he is a creature..a montorious disaster that could consume earth if he were to reach us."he said softly.

"None of this can be used against Vincent..as who among the government would believe a hunted? And..you'll be as dead as the next man when his plan..succeeds. Dark Star may leave power behind in his void..but he will still be strong enough." Chris spat on the floor.

"Vincent has tohusands of eyes and ears in this world Shadow..and we all know what he knows..after all..we are in his head most of the time." Chris laughed.

"One shall fall to raise the dead..
But in his wake the souls shall dread..
Threw the darkness shines his Star.
Only to be found afar.

The world shall be cleansed through blood.
In a forever unending flood.
The peopleare puppets.
Tasty as krumpets.

We dine in hell.
As we hear the bell.
You all fell.
Now you'll see it through our well.

We of the dead.
Cannot die from lead.
The dead are drawn to there host.
From coast to coast.

Chris ended his sick poem and his figure disappeared..leaving Shadow in the bloody scene.

User Image

Cross patted Nyx on her back and quickly took his hand up her shirt tipping his hat on her head with fingers so it fell off onto his head.

"Jackass."he said teasingly.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:46 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx cringed when she felt his hand go up her shirt but she pouted as he took the hat back and called her a jackass. "Oh shut up you pervert! If you wanted it back, you could've just asked." she said with a giggle as she took the hat back and sat down beside Luna. She twirled the hat in her hands and smiled at Cross. "So tell us little angel. What exactly can you remember?" she asked softly. Luna chuckled at Nyx and grabbed the hat from her before tossing it back to Cross. She ignored Nyx's glare and focused on the question she asked. "There has to be something you can remember. Right?" she asked as she crossed one leg over the other.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:55 pm
Shadow growls at Chris as he disappears without a trace. "I knew I should have burned him when I had the chance.". "I hope you can hear me Chris. Cause the next time I see you, I'm not gonna let you off easy just because your a spirit", said Shadow as his anger turns into confusion. He holds his head as his world spins. "What does this all mean? What did he mean by he made me?", thought Shadow. "If project Dark Star was infected by what ever it was that created me. Then does that mean....were the same? No there has to be more to it. Spirit, they always screw with your head.", thought Shadow as he tries not to be discouraged by what Chris said. But he does know one thing. Vincent must know something. If he cant find HQ, then Vincent will be Shadow's next target. He storms out of the house silently, as he looks back saying,"I'm sorry. Rest in peace.". He heads out to the street when he halts to feeling another presence in the air. He feels around as if felt close. "I know you are hiding. If there is one thing your shouldn't do is sneak up on people.", he calls out to who ever maybe stalking Shadow.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:14 pm
Favorite Quote: "You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Apperance: User Image
Name: Acheron Kuraisuki
Bio: Acheron was kidnapped with his family at the age of fourteen and 'tortured' and experimented upon until he was able to escape at the age of seventeen. He trusts nobody and respects nobody... he is far more unusual than he himself realizes. As a result of the experiments, he has multiple personalities deep within his mind.. not all of them are friendly.
Hunter/Hunted: Hunted
Powers: Kinetic manipulation, though it is limited to drawing the kinetic force from impacts or throws and a natural healing factor, roughly three times faster than average.
Weapons: A collapsible steel staff he is very skilled at weilding and weights he can use as weapons when needed.
Other: Acheron doesn't yet realize he can channel and store the manipulated kinetic energy within his body and use it to amplify his natural abilities, which are naturally formidable as he had some martial arts training while being 'taught' in the military 'school/experimentation lab'.
Song: 'Hell's Bells'- AC/DC, 'All Nightmare Long'- Metallica  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces