Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
The Shokun's Club (Open//Accepting Customers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visiter count
  +1
  +25
  +9000 +
View Results

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:47 pm
Lady, Where has your love gone?
I was looking but can't find it anywhere
They always offers when there's
Loads of love around
But when your short of some
It's nowhere to be found

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

① Dante Levirire

{Ø.out Ø.f Ȼ.ream: Purr purr purrr}

▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯▮▯

Dante rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair, black locks going back momentarily before glancing over to Evan... He'd have some fun~ Just a little.... He had to chuck a pillow at Maddie first though... and across the room a pillow went, generally the direction of the "Flirt-type"'s face.

"I don't bite... unless you beg~♥" He winked and licked his lips sultrily. He crossed his legs and leaned back, looking as if he were contemplating whether or not to get up or not. He looked down at his hands and smirked a bit. Ohoho... yeah, this wouldn't get in his way. He stood up and walked over to Even, rolling his shoulders back a little and cracking his knuckles. He zoomed in close, looking ready to kill when he suddenly slipped his arms about the smaller males' waist and eased him up without a problem. Like a ragdoll... it looked liked he was lifting and carrying a ragdoll! Well, aside from the obvious struggle that would be put up more than likely.

He walked the other all the way back to his previous seating and plopped down, completely and utterly without problem holding Even to his side and snuggling up to him. "Your warm~♥ I wanna take a nap! Be my Teddy bear!" He said childishly, squeezing the smaller up to his chest and nuzzling his face. Though, that usual annoyed look was gone... another more mischievous smirk played on to his face.

He looked over to Jaden and rolled his eyes. "If your gonna be sneaky... take the back entrance, the lights and our minds aren't that dim." He snorted indignantly and pinched at Evan's pink-tinted cheeks... or was it more of a red? He could care less... He didn't even give the customer a second look, too tired... nap... Evan as a pillow/teddy... ♥.

He nodded off little by little, trying to stay awake, as to not accidentally squish the other seeing as he kept bringing him a little closer.

Let's go down, down, low down
Where I know I should not go
Oh and she thinks she's the one
But she's just one in twenty-four.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:48 am
Ĵadεn Іѕѕαċ Мaŧŧiss

Twisted this feeling, Walked out of shape
So tired of revealing the moves that I make
And I know, Yes I know, But is this Real?

Feeling Inconstant could drive me insane
Flesh to Blood to Bone to Love
Twisted
▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

User Image An amused smile flickered on Jade's face. It appeared there upon hearing the voiced remark of Dante. "Oh I was not trying to sneak past you. If I wanted to do that I could would just hire someone to pick a fight with you so I could pass. But it seems to me that has already happened. Why pray tell, are you battered this morning?" He didn't necessarily await a response. Instead, his eyes lifted to the newly arrived customer. The boy seemed nervous, like he wasn't entirely sure if he wanted to be here or not, almost ready to dash for the door. Much like the White haired customer. 'Either way, It's his own choice to stay or flee. But I believe he will stay. I'll bet Maddie could loosen him up a bit. Or perhaps myself even.' He continued to watch him for a few moments before flipping his attention back to his book.

A slash of movement cause him to look up once more, this time to see The blonde customer who had been with Len, behind the bar. He silently watched him tossing some liquids together then return to Len, offering some. After a moment more of looking at the two he looked back to the pages of his book. It wasn't that Jade was entirely unamused with simply watching his co-workers and watching the customers, He just was not usually the type to act first in a situation. He preferred to assess the situation and probable outcomes then make his move, that would be 'in for the kill' so to say. He looked back to the newest customer, bi-colored eyes scanning his body, he was a bit on the thin side, with honey-like brown hair. He appeared slightly tousled but not in bad way, it was as if he had ran here. With a sudden gesture, he shut his book soundlessly and crossed one leg over the other and leaned back against the couch, watching his surroundings with an uncanny expression upon his face, willing something to happen that would spark his interest.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

Czar Judas

Dapper Sex Symbol

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

SoraKalebLockhart

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █

Sora was quite confused and he was sure it could be seen. He had never been something like this so he wasn't sure what the other male, no Maddie, meant by hosts. He tried replying to him and any other person that was paying attention, but nothing would come out. Finally he cleared his throat before saying, "H-Hello, I'm Sora and I k-kinda don't know what this place is." His sentences dragged slightly due to his nervousness. While he spoke he tried making his hair stay down, which it never would for some unknown reason. It would go down to about his earlobe before popping back up to the position it was originally in. He loved his hair but people thought that it was strange, which got him into the habit of trying to smooth it down in front of new people.

His attention jumped from the tall gray haired male to all the others. There were three groups really doing anything, well four including himself and Maddie, a white haired male and the intimidating brunette, the blond, child looking male with a man that looked like an older version of himself, the black haired male and the shy boy. His eyes wandered from them to the male sitting alone. His eyes grew attracted as he stared at the other male's. As he stared into them he felt calmer, feeling like he was near an ocean. He forced his eyes away and looked back at Maddie. A twinkle in his eye and an embarrassed smile formed on his face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:43 pm
User Image
eigh мaddox нallbjorn
ove, gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it
вut I'll take what I want from your heart and I'll keep it
ιn a bag, in a box , put an X on the floor
ɢimme more, gimme more, gimme more

Maddie debated about how to break it to this Sora kid that he'd just was walked into a host club. He just looks so young and innocent. Maddie saw the way his eyes flickered to Jaden and back. He felt a smile tugging at his face as he realized, Jade would know how to explain this place to Sora. He got Sora's attention and nodded to Jaden, "You like him, right? Why don't we go speak to him real quick and he'll explain what this place is." Without waiting for a reply, because after all the kid was standing at the door like he was ready to bolt, Maddie took his hand and led him to Jaden. He swung the boy backwards as if they were ballroom dancing and nudged his hips so that he fell into a sitting position next to the blonde host. "Hello, Jaden, sorry to interupt your reading. This is Sora and he's new to Shokun. He also doesn't know what a host club is. So, Sora today you can stay here for free, eat anything but please don't order alcohol. Alright I think that's it. Sorry for the abrupt-ness of this Jade," he appoligized before bowing humbly to them both and walking away.

He waltzed past Evan and Dante with a remark along the lines of, "If you ever want to make that a threesome, you know where to call," before continuing onto the manager's office. He felt bad about leaving Evan to fend for himself but resolved to save him later should he still need help. The manager sat at his desk, idly flipping through the contents of a manilla folder. Maddie interupted the man's thoughts, Maddie could he wasn't really working, by saying cheerfully, "'Morning, boss. Thought I'd let you know all the hosts are here this morning and we already have a few guests. Today seems like a good one." The manager didn't bother to look up from the folder but 'hmm'ed to show he heard the host. Maddie frowned at him and inquired, "You alright there, boss?" The manager's eyes finally snapped up to Maddie as he gave the other a small smile, "Of course, just going over some finicial buisiness. It never serves to put me in a good mood. And don't call me 'boss', you make me sound like some mafia leader." Maddie sighed, knowing he wouldn't get a straight answer from the guy, and said his farewells before leaving the office once again.

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:20 pm
Len Ayato Kagamine

A distorted body in the corner
I can't control myself any longer
I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

User ImageLen noticed that two other customers had made their way into the club. Along with the last missing host. 'Aleast we have a full staff now.' After calming down slightly from the laugh attack over Maddie's guest, his attention was dragged over to Will as he made himself at home with their bar. He had also noticed Dante holding onto Evan like it was for his dear sweet life. Evan, of course, didn't know what to do as it looked like to him. Since he wasn't given enough time to comply with what he asked and to answer, he just sat down and waited for the man to return. Once he returned, he was handed a glass cup full of lemonade and something else WIll had mixed in with it.

Len looked at the cup nervously. The yellowish pink liquid was very tempting. Plus, it was just one cup. What could one cup do to him? So, he took it. He leaned down to take a better look at the siwrling drug. Tipping it up to his small lips and taking a gulp. He held it in his cheeks, taking a small amount of it to pass down his throat. His eyes widened as at the feeling. He quickly spit the hellish liquid out, tears forming into his eyes as he began to cough. Holding his chest, he calmed himself down enough to talk. He wiped his mouth and eyes and looks up at Will. He wanted to show him that he wasn't just some little kid. He could handle this. It was just some alcohol. Plus, he wasn't going to be getting off his shift for some time.

"S-sorry. It went down the wrong pipe." He lied then took another sip. Some sips later, he was actually getting use to it. "Wow! This is really good! What did you mix in it?" He downed the last of the colorful drink and set the glass aside. It left a pleasant after taste. Made him want another. He picked up the pitcher and filled his cup up once more. He wasn't even feeling anything yet!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:40 pm
Ĵadεn Іѕѕαċ Мaŧŧiss

Twisted
▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

User Image Jade's eyes continued to watch the newest arrived customer, still with Maddie. The boy looked from group to group, then landed on Jaden. He made no attempt at hiding the fact that he was watching him. Jaden was like that sometimes, He could sit in silence staring into the eyes of another for hours. Upon locking eyes, the customer seemed to slightly calm down a bit. It was almost as if Jaden was tethering him to the ground and not allowing his imagination to get the best of him. Quickly though, the boy drug his clear blue eyes from the dual toned hues of Jaden. A moment later, Maddie begun leading him over to where Jade had been sitting. A twist and turn on Maddie's behalf and the new customer was beside him. Jaden sat up a little straighter and gave a short nod to Maddie, "Not to worry, Maddie, I will take quite excellent care of him. Oh, it's fine I believe." He lifted his hand and made a notion of bowing in return to Maddie, He lowered his head along with it.

The blonde turned to the customer who had been left with him. A smile lifted the corners of his lips as he locked his own eyes onto Sora's. " Hello, I am Jaden Mattiss, You may call me Jaden or Jade. Which ever fits your pleasure. On behalf of your first time with us, I welcome you to The Shokun's Club. We are a gentleman's club, Here we have 6 different enticing Hosts. There is Maddie, whom you have already met, To my side here we have Evan, the smaller one Dante the larger." He gestured to the two as he spoke of them, Not bothering to look at either, His eyes stayed focused on Sora. " The large man over there, is Tesla, or Tes as he does prefer." Once again he pointed but did not remove his eyes. He had no need to, using his peripheral vision, He knew where the others were located. "And finally, the tiny blonde off to the side there is Len." A final gesture and his hand resided in his lap as he spoke calmly to Sora. " I myself am also a host. Men arrive here, seeking company, conversation, refreshment and whatever else they desire of us. We are payed to entertain you. On that note, Sora, Is there anything I can get for you? We have a wide variety of thing available. Perhaps you would like to relocate to a booth over yonder with myself?" He smoothly rose from the sofa and extended a hand to help Sora to his feet. "Is there anything I have neglected to inform you of? Or have a answer to your satisfaction?" His lips perked into a smile as he said the last part.

▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

Czar Judas

Dapper Sex Symbol

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:52 am
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

These uncomfortable situations.
Are what make my heart beat fast
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Evan's hands fall from Maddie's shoulder as the flirt moved over to address the newest costumer to their little club. Evan gaped after him for a moment, the male had just left him defenseless. The boy hardly had a chance to take in the new comer before per-thought cannibal was moving over to him. That little comment he said did nothing to diminish the ruby red on his cheeks.

In a quick snatch the bad boy had him under his arms. As much struggling as he did there was no way for him to free himself from the clearly stronger male. Much less one whom was used to fighting, those muscles were not letting him go anywhere. And his stuttered request to be placed back on his feet fall on deaf ears.

By the time his body was on the couch and Dante had proclaimed him as his 'teddy bear' Evan was sure he must resemble a tomato. The burn which had started in his cheeks had spread to his entire face. Even his ears had turned bright with color. The shutter that fall from his lips hardly made sense, in the end-even I the writer-couldn't tell you which words were spoken and which were held in the panic confines of his mind. Only a few thing were attempted, one his reaching out to Jaden for a helping hand. Never mind that the male had almost seemed to materialize out of no where. But the smart host was already entertaining another guest-the one Maddie had been speaking to moments ago. How much time had already past since he had been taken hostage? Wasn't the new boy just over there?

Evan was far to panicked to really tell much of what else was going on. He twisted and turned in the males arms, making his attempted sleep no doubt restless. He attempted to pull at the others limbs and sit up but each attempt only got him so far. In the end even if he could pried away the arms for a time they would latch back on to bring him back down. He felt slightly like a yo-yo as he was bobbed back and forth. Up, only to be brought back down.

"Maddie." The smaller male whined as said male passed by him. He could get no redder then he already was, but that small comment from the host was hardly helping matter. "H-help." His voice was high in pitch, if a small chipmunk could speak it may sound like Evan did at the moment. But the host passes on, and Evan was left in the hands of the bad boy.

His heart fluttered lake a hummingbird, beating far to fast inside his chest to make him feel comfortable. He was almost sure it would beat its way out of his ribs very soon. "U-uh... D-D-Dante... C-could y-you please..." Let me go. Each word was an effort, and of course Evan could never tell that his sentence stopped short. After all it wasn't as if the young male was a mind reader, he'd only know Evan was begging him for something. Though given the situation, and how most people know the boy respond to situations such as these, it would be safe to assume that he was requesting to be released. However, given how well that had worked before, he hardly doubted he would be let go.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
Will Rylan Brown
вαвч ɢoo∂иιɢнт

Will smiled at Len's sudden enthusiasm at the alcohol but said, "Slow down, kid! If you get drunk I'll be responsible. Wouldn't want that." Will took another small sip of his drink and watched Len pour another glass. He replied, "Oh, I added some rum, Blue Curacao and a little strawberry flavoring since you guys had it back there. Good isn't it? I'll have to tell my boss to add it to his menu tomorrow." Will sighed and stretched his arms out of the back of the couch, "You got some comfy chairs here. I could wait here all day." He set his drink on the table and asked, "If you don't mind me prying again, but since you're so young, do you still go to school?"

But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,'
but we'll stay

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

RomeyOhmey

Dapper Tycoon

4,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:27 pm
Len Ayato Kagamine

A distorted body in the corner
I can't control myself any longer
I think I wanna die
Please Forgive Me

User ImageLen could feel his cheeks heating up, indicating that he was blushing. He was starting to get dizzy. He placed a hand on his head and leaned down on the couch to balance his head. He nodded to the ingredients as they were listed. He lifted his head to look at the man before answering him. "Yes a-actually. I am. I'm a Junior." He answered. "You know, I really should have listened to you. It's making me dizzy. Is this suppose to happen?" He asked as he leaned back on the couch.

"How old are you? I do not believe I have ever asked you. And seeing as though you seemed to have made this drink that quick, I think you've been working as a bartender for sometime. I don't think it someone like me could take a bartending job for two years and suddenly, I can pour fire into bottles or something. He laughed lightly. Even though it wasn't really that funny, he couldn't stopp giggling. He didn't know why. Caught up in his giggle fit, he couldn't stop himself from falling over into the man's lap. Face first at that. Pushing himself up slightly but still on his lap, his laughter only grew.

Embarrassed, his face was as bright as the red Christmas lights. His breath staggering slightly. Still, he continued to giggled. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself down. A few little chuckles coming out here or there.
"I-I'm so sorry! I..I don't know what happened. He admitted and pushed himself up all the way, placing his hands on his lap as his faced burned.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image

SoraKalebLockhart

Sora listened to the explanation of what the club that he entered was about. Before he had the chance to answer Maddie though, he was dragged away to Jaden, the male with the ocean eyes, with a blush on his face from the comment. He was going to answer when he realized that Maddie was very talented, being able to turn him in such a manner that almost looked like they were dancing followed by leading him across the room. Because of that, he had forgotten what he was going to say. He was shown a seat against his will but it was fine with him. "Thank you and good-bye," he answered Maddie before he walked off. After that he turned to look a Jaden. He listened to his quick explanation and took it all in.

"No thank you," he said with a smile avoiding his eyes as much as possible, "I'm fine here or where ever you prefer." He tried answering all the questions at once but was somewhat overwhelmed by all the new information that he had just gotten. He turned away when he saw Evan wanting to get away. Sora's sense of justice kicked in just then as he took off from the seat next to Jaden. "Would you mind letting him go?" he asked with a dash of anger hidden in his voice. He had seen the way Dante looked, obviously with many years of fighting experience, yet he decided to 'challenge' him so to say.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

apusTaurus

Friendly Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image
Will Rylan Brown
вαвч ɢoo∂иιɢнт

Will grinned and said, "Yeah, I remember those days. God, I miss high school. And yeah, just a buzz is all." Will watched as Len rambled to himself, half amused, half concerned. At least that's how it looked. He helped straighten Len up after the boy toppled into his lap while saying, "I'm twenty-two and I take back what I said, you're past having just a buzz. Um, crap. Wasn't expecting you to get drunk like this. Will you get in trouble with your boss cause if so, I can take you home? I accidently caused this after all." He held Len to his chest so the boy wouldn't sway onto the floor or anything worse. It almost seems unnatural how fast this kid got drunk.

But everything looks perfect from far away,
'come down now,'
but we'll stay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:54 pm
Porcelain-Dolly-Face
Ĵadεn Іѕѕαċ Мaŧŧiss

Twisted
▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

User Image A smile tweaked at the lips of the blonde as the rambunctious boy leaped to aid Evan's attempted escape. 'Oh Dear,' He thought, turning to the couple on the couch. ' Now Dante is going to rough up the new boy. The manager will not be pleased. But who am I to break up the boys, If they wish to act as if they are toddling children, So be it.' With a rather annoyed look on his face he strode from the soon to be scene of a fight, calling behind him as he went. "Dante, if you insist on acting like a child, do it in the street. The manager will not be pleased if you bloody up his pretty parlor."

Moving swiftly, He headed for the Managers office, Narrowly missing Maddie as they both attempted to round a corner. Upon the sight of the flirtatious male he stopped. "Sora has decided to pick a fight with Dante. I believe it if your turn to defuse the situation. If you or Tes be sure to separate the males. I will see about talking them down. Or at least talk to Sora." He smiled at Maddie then turned from him, returning to the males. As he did so he paused and turned back to Maddie. "Thank you Maddie."

(( Sorry for short post guys, Minor Writer's Block ))

▫▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▫

Czar Judas

Dapper Sex Symbol

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:36 am
Lady, Where has your love gone?
I was looking but can't find it anywhere
They always offers when there's
Loads of love around
But when your short of some
It's nowhere to be found

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

① Dante Levirire

{Ø.out Ø.f Ȼ.ream: I apologize in advance.. again... for Dante's... behavior LOL Oh, and sorry It's so short ; A ;}

The larger male's eyes close lightly and he nestled up to the other a bit... though that sweetness would last more than a few seconds seeing as he kept getting hit from all the thrashing. He opened a eye and peered up, a aura of pure irritation and restlessness emitting from him. He growled lightly, obviously not the greatest person when tired and being interrupted. Dante's hand reached up, brushing against the captive male's chin and then retracting.

He opened his mouth, seemingly about to speak to Even before he would be interrupted by the newer customer. "And would you mind turning away and busying your-fu*kin-self with the book-worm?" He snapped back, sitting up and loosening his grip on Even a bit to be able to snake his arm around the boy's waist. His glares toward the other boy were sharp and rather... malicious. "You should mind your own business and not bother. If you hadn't noticed, I was about to say something... and you interrupted." He frowned lightly, a kinda smug look in those eyes. "And he's mine~ I can do what I want~" The words oozed with a total controlling and provoking tone. Lightly he leaned to Evan more and bit at his lower lip softly, right hand resting on his so called "possession"'s chest. His slight frown turne into a scowl as he heard Jaden speak though and his head moved away from little Evan's. "Shut the f*** up, no one asked you, and don't immediately assume I'll get into a fight just cause some little jit decides he wants to get into my business. Reprimand him, not me... And anyway, I don't give a f*** about the manager." He growled, pulling Evan a bit closer to himself.

Dante would rest his head on the "Socially-Awkward" hosts' and huff a bit. "I was gonna say that I'd let you go if I still got to use your lap as a pillow~" He grumbled, his bad mood seemingly worse at this point. Where he got enough energy to growl and yell one could not be able to fathom. The only thing that would be hiding the bags under his eyes would happen to be some concealer and foundation he so wittily put on... despite the fact it made his cheeks look slightly sun burnt. It was quite comical, how he was going from pugnacious to grizzly bear to utterly tired and tipsy. Poor Dante, the b*****d...

Let's go down, down, low down
Where I know I should not go
Oh and she thinks she's the one
But she's just one in twenty-four.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:24 am
User Image

SoraKalebLockhart

Sora listened to the other male drown on, barely. "I don't care who you think you are!" he said with a louder and more ominous tone, "he doesn't want to be near you or are you to selfish to even notice!" His hands were shaking and in a fist from how mad he was getting. It was none of his business, it really wasn't, but his sense of justice wouldn't let him back down, not while the other black haired boy was in the Dante had him captive. He heard Jaden talking far off so he didn't really hear what he had said other then something about himself and the other male. He didn't bother trying to listen in on what he was saying and obviously it wasn't something good. 'What the h*** is his problem treating everyone like that.' he started thinking to himself.

Sora was fixing to burst the more closely he held Evan. He noticed every movement even the little ones that was pulled. As he stood there waiting for the next answer or for the freedom of Evan, he started coming back to his senses. One of the first things that he was thinking about was how he was fighting a pointless fight, eventually the other would have had to let him go right? The second thing being that another "customer" would come in and request one of them so forcibly he would have had to let go even if he didn't want to. Even with him noticing and realizing that he didn't apologize and leave the two to do whatever they wanted, or more like let Evan suffer while Dante did what he wanted, because that was all this was, a one-sided decision.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:00 pm
User Image
Êvan Durviy Mulican

These uncomfortable situations.
Are what make my heart beat fast
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Screech!!! That was the sound of the ebony haired boys thoughts coming to a sudden halt when the spiky haired boy named.... something.. Stood up, and challenged Dante. Evan's mouth must have fallen open. But no happiness came from being offered a helping hand. Only worry. This kid knew nothing about the man he was standing up too, and though somewhere in his panic mind he could be thankful that at least someone had stopped to help the panicking boy. His first real thought was: Do you have- "A death wish?" The shock from someone standing up to a man like Dante had been enough to knock the shutter out of his voice for a moment. The heat on his cheeks had also settled slightly thanks to, Sora?-was that what Jaden had called him?.

It was expected when the bad boy turned around an began to give the boy a look of death. But at least he was actually attempt to deliver that death onto him. He only set up briefly, his hands moving from holding him down to holding the boy around his waist. But Evan hardly noticed at the moment, he was to warped in seeing the incoming trouble that was going on in front of him. The boy did however have enough since to sit up while he had the chance, though this was more on automatic then real thought. He'd been fighting so hard to get up moments before that his body just did it the moment it got the chance.

However, all his attention was back on Dante when the man leaned to him, his hand pressing against his chest. His heart stopped for a full moment when the bad boys teeth nipped at his bottom lips. A 'epp' that echoed both in his mind and though his lips echoed. His hands moved to the other males shoulder, pushing lightly but shaking to much to do any real good. When he pulled away-without turning his face-to addresses the smart type. Evan's heart had time to reactivate itself, now beating so fast it was the only thing he could hear for a time. It wasn't until he saw the ravens lips move that he realized he was being addressed, or at least he could assume he was.

A compromise of sort...? It was clear by now that Dante wasn't letting him go anywhere. This way he would at least have the comfort of sitting up. Or at least he hoped he would be some sort of comfort. Evan wasn't sure how agreeing he felt... but.. His eyes trailed up to Sora-he was sure that was his name-the boy still having not given up on his heroic deed. As grateful as he was to be helped a bit, even if it was by a stranger he was sure would do more damage then good. Dante was already in a foul mood, and avoiding a possible fight would be the best thing.

Trying to calm his heart from its wild beating, he looked away from Dante too glance up at Sora's ocean eyes. His chest went up with a deep breath, reminding him for a moment that the trouble makers hand was still firmly on his chest. This didn't help him to calm down any, the deep breath that he hoped would have helped failed when his thoughts realized the placement of that limp once more. The shutters when he spoke probably didn't help him convince the boy that he was okay.

"U-u-um. It-its okay." Evan raised a hand an waved it left and right. "Th-there's no ne-need to-' cause a scene Now he let his hand rest, bring it down slowly, trying to not see the shake that his palm was doing. Why him? Dante had to know how 'well' he took to situations like this. Was it really endearing to watch him stutter and nearly have a heart attack? With some it seemed that way. Now he turned his charred gaze to the man whose arms refused to free him. "Yo-you can l-lay-" on me, but I want to be let "g-g-go afte-afterwar-ds"

That was the deal. Evan could compromise-though there was little choice for him other wise- even if he was unsure how comfortable he was with it. The boy shifted, drawing his body farther upward, causing the palm placed on his chest to fall from the area his crazed heart was beating.

User ImageUser Image  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces