Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pampered Felines Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Sukah nodded at her as he continue to go back and forth from the van to the room. "Are we going to have to buy much for this place. I think it could use a large television." He smirked as he always wanted to buy one.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:32 pm

She giggled. "Ah, a TV would be nice. A large screened one? How about a 200 inch screen?" She smiled and ruffled his hair. Mirera walked over to where they had slept and picked up the dirty mugs, washed them, and set them in the cabinet. An ugly growl erupted from her tummy. "Mm...I am hungry." She whined.
Walking over to the cupboard she set the snacks in, she pulled out a box of crackers and laughed. "We should get a mini fridge too, and get some real food. Our budget isn't overflowing, though, so we need to be careful how much we spend. Being the owner of this place, I have to pay the bills too... So, how about we get a smaller TV, unless you borrow your mothers old TV?" She looked up at him, half a smile on her face. She walked over to her purse, and pulled out a note pad and a pen. "A shopping list is in order." She sat down, and nibbled on crackers while writing various things on the paper.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:39 pm

"Alright." Sukah replied with disappointment in his voice. "I'll substitute a large TV with the small one." He continued about unpacking the van as she wrote down the list. He was determined to finish having it unpacked in a set amount of time.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:08 pm

"huh what? where'd everybody go?" Looks around.

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 5:05 am

(somebody should totally come in here with a mouse furry xd itd be funny if all the cats were to bother him/her lol)
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Mirera held up the note pad, and sat there looking at it thoughtfully. "Alright, I think that's it. Sukah, what do you think? Did I miss anything?" She handed him the note pad, and stared at the lion who was wandering around the room.

(( A mouse would be cute to have here. x3))

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Sukah starts to look through the note pad Mirera just handed him. "It looks good to me. I think we should throw a party when we get enough people in here." He looks over at the lion. "Whered who go? We've been here."
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:51 pm

Mirera glanced at the lion and shrugged. "I don't know what he meant. Maybe he is looney." She made a crazy face and giggled. She then smiled up at him and flicked her tail, "well, then we should go shopping!" She jumped up and grabbed her purse. "Everything is here and set up, so people can enjoy themselves while we are gone." She paused, thinking about it and went over to the cupboard to get more snacks out. She moved to the table with cookies, goldfish, and ritz crackers and cheese. "There." She nodded with a grin. "Now, let's go." She wrapped her arm around his and tugged him out the door, leaving the lion all alone.

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:00 pm

Sukah looked around to make sure he didn't leave anything behind before he was tugged out the door. Glimpsing at the lion that seemed somewhat in a daze as he roamed around the room. He'll be fine, Sukah thought.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:45 pm

"Wha. . . wait for me!" Leo dashes after the couple. "I'm uh. . . I'm Leo. Nice to meet you two."

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 am

Mirera turned around swiftly and stuck her free paw out at the lion and grasped it in a shake. "Hello, I am Mirera Marie, but you can call me Mirera or Mir. Nice to meet you, Leo." She grinned happily. Mirera glanced up at Sukah, "we have a groupie!" She wrapped her other arm around Leo's and started skipping down the side walk, humming the wizard of oz theme.
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:57 am

Leo chuckles "Wizard of Oz, such a good show."

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:16 am

Quietly walking along the street, his eye was caught by the sign.

Hmmnn.. Pamper Felines... this is new. Although...I'm not a Feline... eh. whatever. I'm not fully canine either!

Boldly, he slipped in the door, long, semi-retractible talons clicking against first the pavement, then the wooden floor of the building. He looked around; yep, mostly felines, or feline ancestory of the people here, with the exception of the Fox in the corner. He stealthily slipped his way into a corner to observe the others here, laying on his belly with his tail flicking back and forth behind him.

(BTW, I'm using my Fursona. Here's what he looks like. Lazurkri Picture)
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:26 pm

((Lazurkri, we are outside, skipping down the street to the store. razz ))

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:11 am

(whoopsie. I'll just say I slipped in the door unnoticed by everyone)
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff