Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:07 am
As the doors to his elevator opened the room appeared empty. The room was rather large, taking up the majority of the floor. There was the sound of running water which soon shut off. Soft footsteps were heard as Lucien walked in from the next room. He held the towel in his hand placed slightly over his head to continue drying his hair, still only wearing his black pajama pants. He looked at them but said nothing. He turned and started walking towards the two large couches that lay around a large glass table. He took a seat, a cup of coffee steaming in his hand. He placed it down gently and went back to drying off his body. "And here I was enjoying my vacation so much." He flicked his wrist as the doors to the elevator behind them shut and began to move down. "Would you three like to sit? I have plenty of room." He stated as he finally turned his head to look at them. "Let's see Roulin the Life Owl, Sakura the Herald of Water, and Celicia, the Celestial Owl. To what do I owe the pleasure of such important Owls?" He asked as he picked up the coffee, he blew on it gently and sipped it. His eyes suddenly widened very slightly as he received a telepathic message, interestingly from someone he had never heard of. 'Is that so? And how dare I ask would you go about being useful?' "I suppose you're here to kill me? Perhaps to take out a sense of revenge? No that isn't characteristic. But I assume you want something important, or intend to silence me or there wouldn't be three of you. But then that leaves the question as to why you came up the elevator. That's to basic, already you've tripped two of my traps, luckily for you the elevator can be heard up here after a certain point." He said as he placed the coffee down. He stretched out and layed comfortably on one of the couches leaving the other one completely open for them. They were large and wide enough to hold more than three people on one, they looked almost like slim long beds rather than couches.
He looked at them with swirling, almost seductive purple eyes, it was the key mark of activating one of his powers, Wish Seeking and Lie Detection, he could see words floating above their heads, their deepest desires, and if they tried to lie the truth would also appear above their heads. "You're very cruel, interrupting the first thing I could call a vacation, It's hard being one of the most hated people in the world after all, constant death threats, failed assassinations, public people outisde of Russia or the Owl communities burning my pictures it's rather depressing." He said softly. he felt his black hair fall gently into his eyes. "I'm afraid I can't die, not yet at least. There is more that I must do, if I die then all of this will have been for nothing." He said softly. He leaned back letting his body relax a little.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:23 am
Jeannie smiled. Well I know that you are missing your residential psychic...Amara isn't it? Well I'm very useful, from funding, to people to support you business wise and political wise. I'm also great at tracking abilities via my telepathy. I know you're only an aquired telekinetic, not to speak down upon the ability but I prefer my telepathy over that....all I ask of you is that you let me work with you, for my own reasons of course and getting what you want and making you look great to the public will be no problem she projected to him. In fact, I'm so good at what I do, I can walk in and act as if I work for you, think of me as back up for you....You're strong...but peering into the minds of these three...you could easily be overpowered she said to him. Hopefully he could use her Jeannie not only needed some entertainment....she needed something to invest in...Lucien was something she could invest in.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:39 am
While awaiting for their replies Lucien closed his eyes as he responded to the mysterious newcomer to his mind. 'If you mention Amara again this conversation will be over, you will not bring her back into this. As for your usefulness the UNS has others similar to you, what makes you better than them? As for my public appearance I don't want to be the shining example of success, with my intelligence I know I could be an academic accomplishment of the millenium, however I am trying to create a better united world, I will not be it's leader that position will fall onto other hands I am simply the machinator who will oversee it's development. As for these three don't worry about them, they will not mobilize we're still surrounded by Owls, my support here is massive, if they attack me here the powers of all those Owls will be turned against them. For now I will have to think on your proposal, I have just woken up and I would like to try and enjoy the remainder of my vacation away from the strife of my regular day to day life.'  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 am
"That's good to hear. I can't wait to see it in action Aeon. In fact, it's been a while since I had a good spar." Moli said assuring. Her nightmares caught him off guard, but he brushed the thoughts aside as he brushed a few strands away from her eyes. "Listen. When I become a Herald, I'm going to do what I can to change the world alright? I promise. Now, I have to get to Noel...she's more the leader of the group than I am." The up and coming herald of light broke from Aeon's embrace and continued past her to Noel. Hopefully whatever it is she had to say was short because there was lost time to make up for. If she needed his time though, then there would be nothing he could do but listen.

~~~

~I don't need help as much as I need a place to stay.~ Che replied to the old fugitive Herald all the while keeping a straight face with Will. ~Then again, why would I stay with you? There's a giant cannon being aimed in your direction at all times. That, and the Heralds are looking for you. Hard. That's crossfire I can evade babe.~ Che stood from his chair and proceeded to light pace the room. He awaited Will's response to his list of woes. ~I can work with you, but when we do, it can't be for long.~

~~~

"I think you know the answer to those questions already Lucien." Roulin's fist instinctively clinched once his former friend entered his view. He didn't seem like the same man he'd been at war with for the past few years. He seemed to be...enjoying himself here. "With the gifts given to me by Gale, you know I can see the traps in this building almost a mile away. Tripping them was my way of knocking so that I could ask for sugar." The activation of Lucien's power brought on a cough, then a sneeze, then another cough. More powers, more problems. Without a doubt, he knew that anti-hero before could tell this.

~Lie detection...damn it all.~ Roulin couldn't lie here. There wasn't any clue that he could give to the two with him to let them know that they were standing in front of a polygraph test. "We're not here to fight you. We're here to help prove your innocence. Strange right? As you well know, there have been a slew of murders around these parts. They happened soon after you decided to vacay here. Very soon after." Roulin turned the left side of his jacket to Lucien and pulled from his pocket an orange envelope. He handed them to him and waited for him to open them. "Please. After you open that and look at what's inside, tell me the first thing you see wrong."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:45 am
The thing that seperates me from those 'psychics' you have at the UNS, is that they are mid level at best. There should be no way I've been able to keep tabs on you and the rest of the UNS for the last 2 years. I'm sorry but you can't make this place a better world if people aren't willing to think the way you want them to think....you really are over thinking this Lucien...oh by the way my name is Jeannie. Well I'll let you think about it....oh I forgot to mention I'm an empath as well, so I totally feel where you're coming from. If you do decide to act on my proposal...I'm staying in the room right under yours she added.

Victoria or the herald of mind smirked. Che of course they have that big a** cannon, but think of it this way, they will not be focusing on me just yet...they have to get the herald of body out of that witch kid first. I'm just trying to give you the upperhand before someone a little more younger and swifter than you are will not only undo all of your plans, but kill you for good she projected. I'm just saying, but it's all up to you Che, I can always be a great help to someone else.... she added.

Noel saw Moli come into the distance and began to speak. "Thanks so much Moli. As you know we are helping here but I have people investigating not only the UNS, but the whereabouts of Thomas" she said. "How are you fairing with your light powers?" she asked him. "And what suggestions do you have for me? I mean as far as what we should do next" she told him.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:57 am
'You've peaked my interest but as for right now I have a pressing matter literally barging into my front door, I'll see if I am able to find time to come by and visit.' He opened his eyes as Roulin handed him an envelope. He looked at it as the envelope opened on it's own, Che's Paper manipulation was useful in it's own sense. He watched as pictures flew from the envelope. He took a single look at the pictures and tossed them into the trash.

"Garbage." He said softly. "These are the death's people are accusing me of? What foolishness." He laughed a little and continued. "The cuts I leave on people are clean and precise, I always use a parallel slash to the ground, these are roughly more jagged and burn marks can be seen on the surrounding tissues of the body, my technique leaves no such flaw." He said as he went back to relaxing. "The imposter has no class, I will show him what the real mastermind behind that technique can do, but for now I am on vacation, he's not my concern, relieving my body of stress and keeping my mind sharp is." He said softly. He sat up looking at the two girls. "Excuse me, I would put something more formal on, but you came into my hotel room unannounced." He said as he went back to relaxing.

"So Roulin why is it you want to help prove my innocence? What do you hope to gain from it? I afterall am the target of the world, I have succeeded in winning most Owl kind over to my side, as well as certain human ethnicities, why would you help me keep those followers? If news of this was made widely public and those idiots down their back on Earth got wind of this it would be a publicity storm that would cripple my public movements for the rest of my life." He said as he reached for his coffee. "I can't help but wonder how you can stomach to even be around me. I killed your parents, betrayed your trust by killing a friend, caved your skull in with a bat, nearly started a war between two nations and yet here you are still trying to cover for me. Is it nostalgic memories that persist these struggles you go through, or perhaps is it because I am your opposite, Death to your Life?"

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:26 am
Roulin's assumptions were correct. There was a third force here at work. Before any more harm could be done, he needed to find the culprit and stop him. The last thing he needed was a war against and Owl who welcomed it. "At least we're on the same page here Lucien. I can at least say that much." The Life Owl spoke in agreeance. "I realized that little bit of info on the news. Thankfully, your craft is so stale, I can tell when it isn't you." As to his remark towards his decency, he didn't respond. An assignment was an assignment so the ability to bare even the strangest of conditions were key.

Lucien's somewhat goading third question brought a scowl to Rouln's usually stone visage. Why did he feel the need to ask that question of all questions now just as he was trying to assist him? The bothered Life Owl chalked it up to simple curiosity. With a heavy sigh, he decided to answer. "We're both Owls Lucien. Enemies or not, were still in the same boat--although yours seems to be much more luscious. That, and I'd hope you'd do the same for me." After a brief pause, Roulin managed to force a grin in the face of his opposite. His Death to his Life. "Would you want someone else to have the pleasure of killing me? I think that for the most part sums up any other reason I could give to you."

~~~

~I'll see in what ways you can service me in the future mind alright?~ Che remarked to Victoria's requests and exertions. ~Listen, if you can give me a few hours, we can speak face to face. It's been a while since I've seen you so you know, maybe we can catch up and stuff? What do you say?~

~~~

"My Herald training has gone incredibly rough let me tell you Noel. Day in and day out, I'm zipping across the world at the spead of light seeing things I haven't seen before." Moli explained with light satisfaction. "I've learned quite a bit honestly and I want to test out what I've learned." It request to her to find someone he could be put against later. For now, it appeared that the subject of Thomas and the Heralds was on the table. "For now, we should try to regather all information that we've gained so far, analyze it and go from there. Hopefully, one of the teams or one of our spies will find him first. The quicker the better. Also, Che is around somewhere. I'm going to assume he's with his bestest best friend Will. What do you think?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:37 am
Noel listened to what Moli had to say. Once he became as strong as a herald, perhaps he would be capable of killing one as well. "If I know Thomas...I know he's clinging on to what little life he has left. Lucien is scaring him daily and I know he's plotting to kill Lucien, it's just a matter of time." she added. Looking at Moli and nodded. "Yes he is...I knew he would go to Will sooner or later, after all that is his old teacher" she said rolling her eyes. "Your brother, have you heard from him as of late?" she asked.

Jeannie smirked. She took the stairs down to her floor and opened her hotel room door. It wasn't as luxurious as Lucien's,no she prefered being discreet when it came to money. She had gotten into his mind, and she was certain that he would play into her hands. Taking off her heels she sat on the sofa as classical music began to play in the background. Room service would be here soon and she was honestly famished.

Victoria opened her eyes. No problem Che, It would be lovely to catch up she projected. Have you heard from the daugther you never had Amara lately....it may behoove you to try and contact her she added as she stood up, stretching, she began to walk down the mountain. She enjoyed the simplicity and the scenery really helped her to relax. She was very surprised that the heralds weren't on her a** though.

Vincent looked into his bag as he took out the Bracelet of the Earth Herald. He put it on his wrist as he sighed. He had owned it this long and nothing. He dind't know what it was capable of but him thinking that he'd be able to manipulate the earth was a fail. He kept it because it reminded him of how he was able to subdue a herald, and take her prized possession.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 am
"Yeah, that cowardice b*****d. When he finally dies, then we can move on to something more productive like fixing America finally." Moli shook his head disappointedly at Thomas's recent actions. He hadn't left the area he'd been hiding in for almost two years now. Moli couldn't shake the feeling that whatever he had planning was going to be big. "I haven't heard from my brother in a while honestly Noel. The last time I saw him was before he vanished with Che. I hope he's okay. He's too good of a player in this war...Noel, can I ask you something?" The apprentice of light asked his current mentor.

~~~

~Don't you worry about Amara and I. Let me worry about Amara and I alright?~ Che responded with slight discontent. ~Just go back into hiding and make sure no one strange follows you.~

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:20 am
Noel gave a look of almost disappointment to Moli. She hated that the two brothers didn't stay in contact. When Moli proposed a question she smiled. "What's up?" she asked with a smile. She didn't mind anything that Moli had to ask her. To be honest he had to be her most favorite mentee to date.

Victoria said nothing back to Che. she continued to walk down the mountain, it would take time for her to finish her walk anyways, she just enjoyed the view and said nothing at all.

"What's happening to me?" Amara asked as she saw the flames consuming what was left of the small town. This wasn't in her vision. Helecopters began to circle her as blinding lights moved in on her location. You are under arrest...surrender now OWL a voice could be heard over the intercom. They were ready to aim fire towards Amara. She began to staggle her head hurting more than what it should. They began to release a barrage of bullets toward her as they all stopped and fell to the ground. The blades on the helicopters stopped as they vehicles exploded, Amara passing out shortly after.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:39 am
(You should change Amara's name to Akira or something.)

Moli brought his hand to his forehead and scratched it tiredly before yawning. "Excuse me Noel...but yeah. My questions is that...how do you deal with all of this? You know, the racism and the classism. How do you go through life helping people that hate you? These people may not because this region loves us, but places like America, you know? How do you live knowing that everyday more and more people want you dead?"

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:47 am
((lol, live up to her name eh lol))

Noel pondered his question, he had a good point. "Well, honestly it's something that I try to deal with on a daily" she told him. "I've had a long time to deal with humans, even though there are millions who hate me, our kind....I've seen the good in humanity as well" she told him. "The few people who have accepted me for who I am, makes it worth fighting for, so people can see that we are people just like them" she told him. "Don't ever lose faith in the genuine good of people Moli" she said smiling at him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:06 am
~~The Snow Owl~~

As quiet as the Snow....

Sakura tensed when the elevator door opened. Instead of an attackshe merely saw a young man walk out towelling off his hair. His dark locks and strangely colored eyes were the trademark of the one called Lucien. Unlike the other two she enter the room and sat on the couch across form him. Sakura folded her legs to herself and listened intently. Sakua tilted her head to the side and stared at the color shift in Lucien's eyes. "..interesting.." she mused. Sakura flicked her hair to one side. "So the culprit is not this Lucien character" she thought. So some random Owl was out slicing off the heads of euqally random Owl in order to frame this person. She shook her head. Even with all the time that had passed people always found new ways to hate one another. "So apparently you've heard nothing of this at all on this island" she said now join into the dialogue. How could he have had no one say anything and heard nothing of these killings? WHen this guy vacationed he really seemed to shuut out the world.

But as Deadly as the Sea

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:37 am
((TFP---Raven))

The fluttering of cards falling from their once secure structure brought Raven’s attention to Kojiro, the Frozen Owl who had endured the same torture she had. It was probably her fault that he had been taken in the first place. The young Owl had always wanted the team to become a tight nit family, but, sometimes it never quite goes that way “That will be a great help Kojiro, I think I will send someone along with you though” She smiled towards Dwyte, who’s eyes had changed colour signalling a certain change. “Ah, Mail, nice of you to join us in time for our little trip. I will be sending you along with Kojiro, the two of you share a few similarities in your powers, which should make for interesting…results” Raven reached out and picked up her glass of water, before sipping she asked “Are you both ok with that?”

The cool liquid, which had sat long enough to become room temperature, moistened Raven’s mouth and throat, quite a pleasant feeling really. Water was one of the few luxuries that people here take for granted, well, they wont be soon “Ana, right now your power is at a disadvantage. You are going to be vulnerable when you actually use it” She surveyed the brunette carefully “So I suggest you go along with Lorna” Raven said while indicating towards the Polaris Owl “The both of you will be invaluable in the destruction of the bridges and railways. While Lorna may be doing the destructing, you will need to protect her. You have your fan and array of poisonous objects, right? Be sure to use them”

Crossing one long leg over the other, Raven leaned casually on one propped up arm. Aaliyah had left ahead of them, alone, but Raven knew the weather master was very capable of looking after herself. All that mattered now was; where the others should go?…And the answer was deliciously sweet "The rest of us will head into the heart of town. As soon as the panic kicks in, we will have our fun”

The train came to a slow stop, hissing and spluttering like a snake “Any questions before we separate? Or are you all happy with the plan so far” she asked while standing up and wrapping her crimson red trench coat around her slim waist. Over the last few months, Raven had probably neglected eating correctly and that resulted in slight weight lose, she wouldn’t worry about any of that unless it effected her Quaking Owl, which it didn’t “If everyone is happy, then lets get moving. Remember, this city is full of murderers. Keep up your guard and trust no one”

((TFP---Nat))

Nat sat directly behind Raven, he seemed rather relaxed as suppose to tense, which is what he was feeling at that moment. He neither questioned or spoke out like the other team members. They pretty much voiced or spoke about anything he would ask anyway, so to repeat them would be unnecessary. Over the last year and a half, Nat had been training hard to better himself. Raven had got him training in most of the team members powers, some of them had proved easy while others…were either to powerful for him to try or to hard to control.

When Raven stood up, Nat followed suit. Like her shadow, the blonde youth kept close to his leader. As he past by Kojiro he smiled weakly “Good luck” He muttered in a strangely soft voice. It was still weird to hear the boy speak, but like his strength, his willingness to speak had also increased “See you soon” He added before disappearing off the train with Raven.

((UNS---Daryle))

“Phew!” Daryle commented while wiping his clammy brow with the back of his hand “Man, don’t you just love the feeling you get after a hard days work?” This question was directed at an old Japanese woman who blinked a few times, muttered ‘what?’ in Japanese and then proceeded to scurry away from the strange foreigner. Daryle waved after her like she was a dear old friend of his “Hmmm, the work here is coming along rather nicely. Why is it that these two teams are, eh, enemies, when they make such good work buddies!” Of course Daryle was new, and he had yet to fully understand the past reasons as to why these teams didn’t see eye to eye “That other team, the Flying Physics or whatever, on the other hand, are just plain scary and violent! These two are far more civil” Daryle took a seat on the ground for a moments rest, though even in that position he was able to use his Owl and clean up more rubble “Cleaning is boring”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 am
Vincent walked towards Daryle to hear the last part of his sentence. "Oh trust me these two groups are far from civil" the young boy had said. "We're here to save face for this shitty organization we work for and the Night OWLs are here because their leader ordered them here." he added. He had never really talked to Daryle but he could see that he was a bit more optimistic than a lot of them here. "I do agree cleaning is boring as hell, honestly, I don't know why we aren't after an OWL are put on some kind of mission involving government" he said sighing.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff