Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Temple of the Gods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:00 am
he looked up. "your making me look at images of my mother?" he said and looked around. "and....clowns? thats it?" he looked at johan. "strong minions you have..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 am
Johan watched the two leave to fight then sent his blade towards Lena's heart.

Dorian flew up to Lena and grabbed Johan's blade before it could hurt her. "I'm afraid I cannot let you harm her." he said and pushed him back. "En guarde." he muttered as he pulled out a sharp lance.

User Image
Damian Dorian

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:07 am
he turned back to Lena. "Damian! erm....Dorian! keep him busy while I get Lena out of here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:15 am
The two clashed weapons every few seconds. Johan tried to freeze time, but Dorian had enough power of time to negate the effect, but both weren't able to land a hit on each other.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:18 am
Nikolai picked up Lena on his shoulders. "Dorian, will you be alright?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:38 am
Dorian backed away and looked over at Nikolai. "Please keep the mistress safe." was all he said before going back to attacking Johan.

Johan cursed under his breath as Dorian attacked him. He noticed the boy leaving with Lena and growled while keeping his calm composure. He pointed at them and shot them with lightning.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:42 am
he jumped to avoid the lightning, running off.
((where should her go?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:22 pm
//k a o r i. w a s. h e r e.//
Theme Song: Nicki Minaj--Super Bass

Kaori nodded a bit, understanding. I guess. She shifted uncomfortably on the heels of her feet for a while until Johan announced his name. "I-I'm Kaori," She stuttered, beginning. She was a bit nervous.

That nervousness tripled as a thing apparently called a Nikolai attacked Johan. What the hell?! She thought, backing away. Her heart was practically running laps, the beat unmeasurable. She backed up faster, then began sprinting, trying to avoid all violence. She quickly considered going back in time, ready to warn Johan. But, things happen as they happen, She contemplated while running, a bit slower now. The last time she had gone back in time, there were a number of different Kaoris, all confused about why there were a bunch of others of themselves. It was chaos. As was now, so Kaori could easily relate.

By now Kaori was on the side of the large temple, panting. It was solid on a part of it, thank the gods. Wait, according to Johan, she shouldn't worship the gods anymore. Why should she, with them not even giving her the slightest hint at what she really wanted to know? Kaori shook her head, focusing on the growing battle. She began running again, to the Park this time. "Johan!" She called over her shoulder, tears beginning to brim. He couldn't die. No. Not him. She took a few more steps back.

User Image

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:18 pm
john saw damian and made his eyes gio back to normal for a sec before flashing back to black he let his claws slide in and pulled out his sword that was engrave with a sign that said 'mind stealer' he looked at johan "let me deal with this mess you get you slave girl"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:35 pm
Johan looked at John and nodded before looking at Kaori. He chased after Nikolai, but stopped when he was in front of the girl and bowed. "I enjoyed conversing with you, my dear," he said softly then looked into her eyes. "But my time is up. Farewell." he said and followed the two to the Graveyard.

Dorian sent his lance into the ground Johan was at a while ago. He watched him leave and pulled out his lance, completely ignoring John.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:21 pm
john looked at damian and pointed his sword at him "bet your weak self could not brake this sword" he said as he let lightning form on the sword then slit the sword in hafe formsing two blades both with lightning around them  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 pm
Dorian stopped and turned around to face John, a glazed look in the eye. "You." he muttered and slammed the bottom of his lance on the ground. "You were the one who harmed the girl, correct?" he asked, referring to Lena. His lance turned white as snow and ice blew around it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:49 pm
"i did not hurt her but put her in a endless nightmare which only two people can stop" he said looking at him then to his lance and to his two katanas "what you going to do about it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 pm
"Fix her, or I will end you." Dorian said emotionlessly, the snow turning into a blizzard.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:04 pm
john laughted "end me why would you do that that would only put her into a real endless nightmare that would kill her after a while" he said as he rased the katanas into a fighting stance "brake my sword and i will fix her"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff