Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
McGlenn's Furry Pub (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How drunk are you?
It's a pub. I'm hammered.
100%
 100%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 19

raccoon menace

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:04 pm
Her ears stand up in surprise, but her head stays pressed against the cold counter. "Sorry about that. The latter would be fine, thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:12 pm
"Don't worry about it. do you want anything in particular?" Luke's taiil wagged behind him as he leaned on the table.  

gamerguy121

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:13 pm
Kay looked around at the newcomers and smirked. "Definately need yeself a bouncer." She raised an eyebrow at Luke. "Who, me? I ain't no bouncer honey. Just an observation. But I'ma damn good bartender if ya need another. Or I can sing if ya need yeself some entertainment in here. Mah pretty face might draw in a crowd," she said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:16 pm
"Nono," she said, finally lifting her head, and shaking it. "Anything's fine. Just as long as it's, you know. Not ammonia."
(Off to bed, g'night.)  

raccoon menace

gamerguy121

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:18 pm
"Bartender. Cool. Hired. Get back here and gimme a hand, will ya? And if you jump over the counter and start clapping, so help me God..." Luke chuckled slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:52 pm
Kay grinned wolfishly and vaulted over the counter. "I'll restrain maself from clappin though boss," she joked as she expertly began pulling bottles of liquor and glasses off the shelves, flipping the bottles in her hands before sitting them on the counter. "Awl right ya'll, who wants what?" she called out, her country drawl strong.  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 pm
Leo took the small glass of absinthe and took a drink from it heading for the pool tables after setting the money on the counter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:29 pm
Gibson caught the remote with his tail and clicked on the T.V, grinning as Zi got drunk and several others entered the building. "Alright! First drunk of the day." he mused as he sauntered behind the counter, eying the female who was already behind it. "Hello, my name's Gibson, pleased to make your acquaintance." he extended his paw in a friendly manner.  

Gibistar

Anxious Genius

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:43 pm
Drops to the floor and gets up."ugh..i'm head hurts..."He looks around confused.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 pm
"You go drunk,now get off your a** and make me a flaming Dr.Peper."She says and looks that Luke,"You said all my drinks are free right?"  

Gardevoir14

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:09 pm
"I hate you,you Homo hating cat of..."he's mind goes blank and he just shuts up and jumps over the counter.Fills a glass half with some light beer then takes a shot glass and fills it till the top with Allegro."Okay,Everyone stand back!"Pours 151 into the shot glass and lights it the top of the glass on fire then drinks some of the one 151 and puts the shot glass next to his muzzle and gets close to the half full glass of beer and blows fire out heating up the beer and sitting the counter a bit on fire."s**t!"Takes off his shirt and kills the flames."There your flaming drink,miss."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:14 pm
"Thank you,even if you almost burn my fur."She takes the drink and drinks it whole."Hit me again!"  

Gardevoir14

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm
Kay raised an eyebrow at the tomcat. "Name's Kay," she replied, and though she didn't shake his hand, she smiled slightly at him. "Need a drink love?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:02 pm
The stink of the long bus ride was still on her fur when the tall, young, wolfess walked through the door of McGlenn's pub. She was silver and black, with golden fur tattoos in several spots. She was about 22 years old, and stood about six feet tall.

Her name was Lufftet Ayolf, though if anyone knew her well, she was Luffy. This was her first time in this town, and she was looking forward to see if this was the place for a lone wolf.

Luffy set her back in one of the booths and rolled her shoulders to ease the tentoin in them. Taking in a deep breath, Luffy walked up to the bar, her id in her paw.  

Lufftet

raccoon menace

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm
Flip wagged her bushy tail casually, quietly watching the happenings in the pub. She smiled slightly, and sighed. "Well, I guess this place will just have to do for me just fine..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff