Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:27 pm
Erik saw the knife and jut his arm out in front of Amy, getting the knife stuck in his arm. "Amy," he said calmly, despite the gruesome mess of his arm. "Get out of here." he said and looked at Roy.

Roy looked back at Erik and nodded. "Good luck." he told him then grabbed Amy and started skating out of the whole area.

((to the, er, park?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:32 pm
Jake glared at Erik and while he was talking to Amy he ran over and kicked him in his side knocking him over. "You let her get away!" he yelled as he walked over to him and kicked him in his chest.

Amy's eyes filled with tears as she looked at Erik's arm "im sorry this is my fault." she said before Roy grabbed her.

((okay i have to go for now ill be back tomorrow bye ))  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:03 am
Erik coughed up more blood and got to his feet. "You are no longer my problem." he muttered and pulled the knife out. He could already feel his right arm losing all feeling, the knife struck a nerve no doubt. But now he had to protect Anika. "Both of you," he told both men. "Leave." he said.

((see ya!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:55 am
Jake looked at him and started to walk away "i have no reason to fight now" he said looking back at Erik "don't get in my way again i would rather not kill you" he said as he continued to walk in the direction Amy went.  

XxphotorifficxX

Daughters of the Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:37 pm
Lightning smiled and glided on the ice ignoring the deep cut on her back leg
she smiled and did a couple turns  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:45 pm
Anika blinked, her bangs covering most of her face, only showing her mouth. She was surprised, and wasn't sure at all how to react. Ren sighed, and grabbed Anika by the shoulders, putting her on the side. Anika titled her head to the side. "Uh? Why move me out of the way...?" Anika muttered, asking Ren and giving him a questioning look. Ren turned his head, and gave her a shrug. He walked up to Erik, grabbed his wrist to hold up the arm that had the knife stuck in it, and waved his hand over it. A red light appeared from out of his hand, making the knife disappear with the blood. All that was left was a scar. He turned to look at Anika and smirked. "No need to call Miri now, right? She showed me, that's all." He explained before Anika asked how he did that. Anika nodded, finally moving her bangs from her face. She looked at Erik, then at Ren. She still had nothing to say, so she just exhaled, looking at the ground.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:12 pm
Erik looked at his scar for a while then looked at the man. He didn't know if he should still be angry or slightly grateful, but he was still exhausted, though his face didn't show a single sign. His now rose red demon eyes drifted to Anika until he remembered his eyes and closed his eyes. He wrapped the right eye up and calmed down so his left one would return to emerald green. "Are you ok?" he asked Anika softly, not turning around. He didn't want to risk it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:13 pm
Anika was disrupted from her staring, hearing Erik's voice. She looked up, a bit confused. "Yeah of course, why wouldn't I be...? I didn't get hurt or anything, I just wasn't sure if I should say something at the moment..." She answered, looking at him, confusing leaving her face.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:37 pm
"That's good." Erik muttered, his eyes drooping a little. "Crap." he muttered under his breath, feeling his energy leave him, and collapsed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:50 pm
Anika caught him, right before he hit the ground. Damn, he was sure heavier than that girl. She fell on the floor to her knees, and looked for Ren, he had gone to do whatever he does. Anika sighed, and laid him gently on the ground. Anika shook him a little. "Erik..? Erik, you there?" She asked softly, getting worried.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 pm
Erik weakly opened his eyes and looked at Anika. "Hmm? Is.... Is something wrong?" he muttered. His bandana fell off and his hair fell to the side, showing his right eye, the rose red demonic eye, but he was too tired to do anything about that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:26 pm
Anika sighed in relief he was alright. She saw his right eye, it was red, but it didn't bother her at all. Now to remember, didn't earlier she see his right eye? Why did he cover it? "That eye doesn't bother me Erik..." She muttered to him with a slight pout in disappointment that he had hid it before. "But if it bothers you that much.." She muttered, grabbing his black bandana and tying it gently around his right eye. "-Then I'll cover it for you." She finished. A teenage boy came skating by, and saw Erik on the floor. To show for his friends, the boy jumped over Erik. Anika sighed, giving the boy a death stare. When the came back around, now on Anika's side, she tripped him, and accidently cut him a little with the bottom of the ice skate's sharp metal bottom. The boy fell with a yelp, and winced at the pain. Anika smirked. "If you'd like a broken bone next time I'd suggest you'd be an idot somewhere else.." She coldly said.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:35 pm
"Please...." Erik said softly. "Don't look at it." he warned and smiled gently when she covered it for him. He saw the boy jump over him, his skate's blade cut his bandana in half. "Be gentle, now." he chuckled a little at Anika and sat up to look at the boy. Both of them made eye contact, but the boy's eyes drifted to his demon eye. "No... Don't lo-" Erik stopped talking when his demon eye pulsed and made the boy's eyes turn red for a second. After that, his eyes returned to normal, and Erik covered his right eye with his hand. There was something... different about the boy now. He was scared when he looked at Erik, now he looked as if he didn't know the meaning of fear. The boy stuck his tongue out defiantly at Anika and skated away, though he had trouble with his sprained ankle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:45 pm
Anika smiled softly. "Just rest until you are able to stand and walk a mile or two.." She said softly with a slight laugh. She pushed him back down gently. She sighed as he covered his eye again, and began to tear off a piece of her dress. She struggled a bit at the begining and let out a laugh shooting a glance at Erik. "Don't laugh.." She muttered sheepishly, and finally got a piece off. She knew her dress wasn't long enough, but at least it wouldn't be an entire two inches off of it. It would just be a piece, long enough to cover Erik's eye. She wrapped it around his eye, and smiled. "There!" She said.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 pm
Erik winced and moved back when Anika was about to wrap his eye. "I-I'm sorry." he muttered and looked down, his whole expression and tone was just as scared as the boy from earlier. "M-My eye must have absorbed the boy's fear." he murmured. Something he'd have to deal with for an hour or two.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff