Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Left 4 Dead RP (now open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:07 pm

The shark continued running though the area, after a few minutes he finally came across a young wolf, "Im here." he said walking up to her, "Are you alright?" he asked getting down on his knees to look at her.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Crystal looked at him with a little frown, sighing, "Yes, I'm alright, but I was infected, I'm a witch now." She said with a whimper, giving him a cute, adorable look, her eyes sparkling from her tears. "My dad sacrificed himself for me, and I got infected, but I took a special form of the vaccine, which didn't let my brain get infected." She said with a few blinks, continuing to look cute and adorable.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 pm

The shark looked at her and raised his head to show the bulge in his throat, "Same here but I became a spitter." he said lowering his head to look back at her, ignoring what she was trying to do. "Im sorry about your loss." he said as looked around the area, making sure nothing was watching them.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:49 pm

Crystal smiled at him and nodded, "It's alright. My dad died a quick, painless death, and he's still with me." She said with a giggle, pushing back her infected side fully, becoming her true self. She stood up and pounced onto him, pinning him to the floor and cutely licking his face, her tail wagging back and forth as she licked him, "My name's Crystal, what's yours?" She asked with a murr, smiling cutely and continuing to lick his face, looking oddly adorable for a witch, because of her nice side shining through.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:26 pm

The shark fell to the ground and out of instinct tried to push her off, "Im Drake." he said still struggling to get the wolf off of him, "Can you please get off?" he asked giving up on his struggles.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Crystal shook her head, "I don't wanna, this is fun!" She said with a giggle, continuing to lick his face and murr, her tail wagging profusely as she smiled widely, giggling again and cuddling into him

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:04 pm

The shark was getting a little annoyed and quickly moved his legs to a position where he was able to quickly roll over, now he was on top of the wolf, using his legs again he kicked himself off, not using too much power to hurt her, but stumbled a bit on his landing. he wiped his face with his hands and spat a bit as some of her saliva had gotten on his lips, "Thats enough. i dont feel like drowning in your drool." he said shaking his hand of the spit he wiped off.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:39 pm

Crystal yelped as he kicked off, whimpering, "Aw, you're no fun." She said with a frown, growling a bit and standing up, "Are there any survivors around?" She asked with a little tilt of her head.

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

The shark shook his head, "Not that ive seen." he said wiping his face again.
(( crying blox))
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:53 am

Before he could get shot, Lloyd pounces off, he could sense nearby infected like him, jumping on a rooftop of a factory, he crawled towards an open window on the roof of the factory, he spotted a spitter and a witch, crawling down towards them "Hey" he called out, keeping some distance, he wasn't exactly sure if he would be viewed as a threat or not by them, he's had mixed reactions by fellow special infected before

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:47 am

Crystal looked around, hearing a greeting from someone, she looked and saw a hunter, smiling cutely and waving, "Hey! Don't worry, we're friendly, I'm Crystal. It's nice to meet you." She said with a giggle, her tail wagging back and forth as she posed cutely for him a bit.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

The shark looked up and began coughing again, "Ugh give me a minute." he said is his rough voice, he walked to the edge of the building and opened his mouth a blob of acid shooting out of his throat. The bulge had nearly disappeared from sight, "Sorry about that, sometimes I need to get rid of this stuff." he said in his clear voice, coughing a little more.

FirionTheDragon

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:11 pm

Crystal gagged a bit, whimpering, "Well, that was disturbing... Anyways... How are you guys doing, what are your stories?" She asked with a smile, murring, her tail wagging back and forth.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:14 am

Lloyd approaches them, and sits down on the ground, and cringes a little when the shark vomits, looking away, he says "I'm Lloyd, I got infected on my way to this hospital, I heard they made a cure there, I didn't want anyone to get hurt, so I put as much distance between me and them as possible, and I turned, but only partly, I can jump and things, but not as much as a regular one, and I have hunger pangs for flesh, so I would feed on a corpse if I could, it's been really hard, How about you?" he says, looking at the witch, he plays with a shell casing of a bullet he found on the ground, it was warm, as if it was only used recently, and he dropped it, shaking his hand "Ouch! that's hot!!!" he says

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:13 pm

Crystal smiled and murred, "Well, if I occasionally feed on someone or release my rage, I can keep off the infection, but if i don't, I lose my mind for a while, becoming a regular witch, without a mind." She said with a frown, yawning and giving him a cute smile, giggling as he dropped the shell, "It's supposed to be, it looks like it was shot recently." She said with another cute look.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff