Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Feilds
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:53 pm
She was so shocked she looked around to see if she could see him anywhere. Then she heard his voice she jumped turned around to face him "That wasn't cool... that was freakin awesome!!" And she hugged him and smiled  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:56 pm
Fenix grinned with pride as she praised his powers. His ego was something fierce when it was being patted on the head as it was now. When she hugged him, Fenix's laughter died away and he stared at her, standing awkwardly. He blinked a couple of times, his mouth open slightly as if he were about to say something, but it wasn't all there yet.
Taking her lead, Fenix slowly wrapped his arms around her, almost cautiously. After a moment, his hand patted her back gently a couple times. If he had had any blood, Fenix would have blushed.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:02 pm
" You are so cool!" She said smiling as her tail wagged behind her. then she pulled away. "Hmmm so why are you here at this school??' She asked curiously  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:07 pm
Fenix's friendly demeanor melted away and his eyes darkened. Fenix let go of Sol and looked up to the sky. "Thats...A long story." He said quietly. He looked down at her. "One that I could tell you if you want...but you may not think im so cool anymore." He said.  

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 pm
She looked at his green eyes " I highly doubt that, just tell me" she said kindly  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:24 pm
Fenix turned, smiling weakly back at her. He offered his hand to her.
"Walk with me." He said, noting the darkening sky. These woods felt sinister, and he wondered just how sinister it could get at night.
As they walked slowly out of the woods, Fenix began his story.
"My story has to begin with my parents" He started. "My father is the Lord of the Underworld." He paused. "The place i went to when i went into that shadow. Just one of the perks of being a Shadow Demon." He chuckled. "Anyways, my father is the Lord down there, and my mother is a High Summoner. I was made, more or less in his vision; I was to be his Heir to the throne. Even us Netherlings die out eventually." He paused to move a branch out of her way. "So he had my mother summon me, using magic, my father's will and strength, and a dash of Darkness.
"There was only one problem. Since I can first remember, I have been able to do things that others like me couldn't. From my first day of being spawned, I already had mastered shadow manipulation. As the years went by, i became more and more adept." He looked over at Sol. "What you have to understand is that Shades at my age can just barely scratch controlling others through their shadows. I, on the other hand, can already steal the life-force from one's shadow." Fenix regretted telling her that, hoping she wouldn't think he was about to corner her and steal away her soul...Not that he couldn't.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 pm
She took his hand and followed a long listening to his story. She looked at him once a while " That's not that bad silly but you are pretty amazing with the shadow thing" she said smiling at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:47 pm
Fenix shook his head. "this is simply the history my dear." He said sadly. "The real trouble was that I knew i was this strong. And because i knew it, i struck down anyone who argued with me." Fenix shook his head. "My father was the one who sent me here. He told me he couldn't have an Heir that was going to attack anyone who he didn't like." Fenix paused. "My simple response was to gather all the power that I had accumulated over the years and try to strike down my father." Fenix's voice trailed off. After a moment, he looked at Sol and guestered to the Academy, which by now was in sight. "And then the next thing I knew, here I was."
You wouldn't know it by looking at him, but Fenix regretted that move. When he had been sitting in his dorm, and likewise on the bench before he met Sol, Fenix had been lost in thought about what had transpired before he was sent here. He regretted what he done, not just because he was stripped of most of his power, but because he had realized that he had been sent here partly to learn a lesson, but also to learn to be something he could have been all along; Cordial.

((I'm gonna be going to the beach today, so feel free to Godmod you're way home from here as I wont be on till later tonight, if that. Stay cool everyone!))  

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:42 am
She sighed and looked at him "Hmmmm well i can try to help you with not attcking everyone you don't like" She smiled look i'm still alive even though i fell on you and made you face plant the ground..." she laughed nervously at that since she was still sorry..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 pm
Fenix nodded with a smile. "I'd like that." He said. glancing at her as she made her joke, Fenix smirked. "You're alive only for now." He said jokingly, winking at her.  

ComradetheMedic
Captain

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:09 pm
((NEEW PEEEOOOPLE!!!!))

Lance walked back into the courtyard. It was a nice place, and pretty peaceful.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:34 pm
Silver sat down on a bench. She was new here and didn't have any friends here that she knows of.

User Image  

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm
Lance saw someone sitting alone. "Hi! Mind if I join you?" he asked, walking over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:49 pm
Silver blushed. "Of course not." Silver smiled.

User Image  

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

Mister Pointy
Vice Captain

Distinct Survivor

5,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:51 pm
Lance sat down. "Um...new student? I am.." he said, smiling.  
Feilds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff