Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 am
As they walked into the shop she was amazed at the sight and smell of the flowers. She looked at all the different types of flowers. She was looked around for Fenix cause he went off somewhere in the shop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:32 am
Fenix finished his business with the shopkeeper and shook her hand. With a smile, he snatched up his rose, holding it behind him so Sol wouldn't catch him with it. After searching among Orchids and other exotic flowers, Fenix spotted her. Approaching her, He kept the rose behind him and came up behind her.
"Ready to go?" He asked, a smile on his face.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:45 am
She say the most beautiful at that shop, it kind reminded her of back home She shook her head to get that memory out of her head then she spotted Fenix approaching her and smiled " Yea I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:54 pm
Fenix offered his arm to her, and they departed the shop. He still held the rose against his back, waiting for the right moment.
"Nice place in there," Fenix said, gently bringing her closer to him as they walked down the street together. "I liked the selection." He smiled, looking down at Sol.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:07 am
She looped her arm when he offered it to her. " it was a nice place in there " she smiled happily as they walked along. She was thinking about what dress to wear yo the dance. She wondered about that dress at the formal wear shop. That dress is too expensive for her to buy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:42 pm
"Yeah." Silver replied.

User Image  

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:26 pm
Fenix stopped suddenly, turning to face Sol.
"I'm not to sure how to go about doing certain things here on the Topside." He said slowly, picking his words carefully. "You Topsiders have a strange, unique culture and way of life that is much different from mine." He paused, letting this sink in. He smiled, looking into Sol's eyes as he pulled the rose from behind him, holding it out to her. It was a lovely rose; The kind of rose you would expect to see in a bride's bouquet. "But I can think of no one else that I would rather have by my side while I learn your ways." He smiled sheepishly, unsure of his next move. "Will you consider a relationship?" He asked finally, feeling the back of his neck warm, creeping slowly to his cheeks as he stood in front of her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:37 pm
She looked at him then at the rose he held in front if her. The rose was really beautiful it out did every flower that she had ever seen in her life. She smiled at him " like boyfriend and girlfriend? "  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:04 pm
Fenix, whose face was turning scarlett slowly, shrugged some, scratching his cheek. "Yea," He said. He felt uncomfortable, vulnerable and all around just wanted time to skip a few beats and go forward. Sol was smiling, which was a good sign, but still he was nervous. "I mean...If that's what you want." He added.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 pm
She giggled and gave him a quick kiss and took the rose and smiled it then looked at him smiling " yea I would love to be your girlfriend" she hugged him lovingly. She was blushing a scarlet color. She felt really happy that they were going to be considered a couple now which made her excited and snuggled against him feeling safe that nothing would break
them apart not even her past, not even him....  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:18 am
She came out of the grocery store and hissed up at the sun sticking mostly to the shaded areas looking around for different stores.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:21 am
A wave of relief crashed over Fenix as Sol happily agreed to dating him. He grinned, as she kissed him, wrapping his arms around her. For the second time that day, reality seemed to cease around Fenix as his heart swelled proudly. He could feel a cry of exuberance building in his lungs, but he suppressed it for now.
As they stopped kissing, Fenix lifted Sol by the waist, laughing both happily and thankfully. He looked up into her blue eyes and felt the roar of exuberance suddenly calm to a very content purr.

ComradetheMedic
Captain

Sky Wolf Morte23
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:33 am
She saw her sister and her friend and walked over to them."Oi!! Midna!!" She called out, waving her hand and she approached them noticing where the boys hands laid.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:50 pm
She smiled then heard her name being called looked to where she was being called and saw her sister sky. She waved at her " hey!"  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm
Fenix looked over to the voice and saw Sol's sister. He smiled nervously, wondering what she would think of Sol dating a guy Sky had met once before.
Instinctively, Fenix dropped his hands from Sol's waist and instead gently took her hand in his. He waved to Sky with his other hand.

Further out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff