Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Agony's Grounds (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:30 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

'' Well, your in the fight, so why should I not attack you? You just have given me valuable pieces of information you know. So you're a host as well. I am honored to be given such a challenging match, '', Yasha replied, as she prepared to counter the attack, when Korumo saved her. He shouldn't be wasting his jutsu on me, he is more capable of locking Kamina than I am, and I am more than capable to defend myself against falling trees, she thought. '' I shall be fighting Kamina then, if you desire that. But if you start to launch attacks, I will fight back, no matter that you're off higher rank than me. I can take on Jounins for a while'', she replied. She had fought them, but never won. Not that Kleine would need to know that.

''Fuuton Reppu-Ookami ((Wind Style: Gale Wolf)) '', she said, as she formed a ball of air in her hands. She modelled a wolf out of it, which she send to attack Kamina too. It would use it's claws and fangs to do damage to him. She hated to rely on distance attacks, she was better at close range and she waited for either Kleine or Kamina to come close at her.

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Chuunin can perform: 38+24-1=61
40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu -1
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Monthly bonus: 24  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:14 am
{{Now I'm completely confused as to what I should be responding to...}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:08 am
XxBlack_FlashxX
{{Now I'm completely confused as to what I should be responding to...}}
everything?

lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:25 am
(( I am throwing super fast kunai at you, have cast a genjutsu on you and send the wolf at you. Monk directed a lot of spikes at you. All that has been done in a nutshell))  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:33 am
Noa Hayato
(( I am throwing super fast kunai at you, have cast a genjutsu on you and send the wolf at you. Monk directed a lot of spikes at you. All that has been done in a nutshell))

{{Okay, that's what I thought. I was just unsure if I had missed anything. Thank you. Shall get to posting right now.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:55 am
Kamina H. K. Sosei xx+xxKumogakurexx+xxGenninxx+xxRokubi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
"Just because the meaning of my name is Child of Love..."

As Kamina fell he truly expect an attack from above but as he awaited none came. 'Something's wrong,' he thought to himself as he looked down at the ground. He performed one of those "double takes" as his head snapped around to look at the ground once more. "Sh-t!" the teen exclaimed as he plummeted towards the spikes. He formed a string of handseals as fast as he could. "Kawarime no Jutsu," he spoke to himself. Suddenly the boy was struck by a pair of two high speed kunai soaring through the air. All one would see now is a massive plume of buzzing bugs, the last bit of bugs which Kamina had in supply.
Kamina would appeared not to far away but upon one of the last remaining trees in the forest. Surprisingly he was not caught in the kunoichi's Genjutsu. Why? Who the child was, a Free Lancer, allowed him to be resistant to Genjutsu, atop having a demon within him. A Genjutsu weaker than his rank surely would have no affect on him.
The man formed a string of handseals and placed his hand upon the wood. Any of his surviving kikaichu would surely find there way back to him. He was sure there would be a good amount of these bugs headed his way. Even though he has used a lot not all of them should have died or, at least, he hoped not.
11 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
38-2=36 Total Jutsu

"...Does not mean I won't murder you in cold blood!"

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

Yasha followed her wind wolf, and ran at the tree Kamina had sheltered himself in. She punched hard into the tree, cracking it's base open to make it fall. '' Stop hiding and fight like a man'', she hissed, as she jumped up to punch him at the chest. She then spun around to kick him in his gut. Her Gale wolf came from behind Kamina. She was tired of playing hide and seek, she had seen that hide and seek wasn't going to help either of them, so she went for a frontal attack. The way she liked it best.

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 38+24=61
40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu
24 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:11 pm

User Image

His eyes widened as he heard a loud crack. 'Is she crazy!?' he thought to himself. It surely felt like the tree was going to fall and he was sure she was on the tree as well. All he could think was that her actions were simply assisting her in her own suicide.
It was then that she appeared before Kamina with the intentions to punch him in the chest. The man dropped down, his head just barely passing up her fist, to then find a reverse kick(sidekick?) now coming for his head. He threw himself to the side, in a roll, and just barely passed up the kick as well. This also allowed the Gale Wolf coming from behind to miss its target. 'She's good,' he thought as he placed his hand on the hilt of his katana. "Iaidō," he muttered as his arm rushed with chakra. He drew the blade with the most amazing of speeds. Possibly fast enough to match that of a Jounin. The slice was aimed at the kunoichi's side, right below her ribs. If the slash struck several others would quickly ensue.
11-1=10 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
36-1=35 Total Jutsu

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

Good thing she was used to Tavian's speed, so she knew how to react on attacks that were faster than she was. She only caught a bit of the movement, so she just left herself fall flat on her belly, the blade barely missing her head. He's fast, good thing I am not up against Tavian and his Seki-Reigan. He would crush me like an ant under a booth.'' Well done'', Yasha complimented her opponent. Finally, she was getting into her element. She could deal with sneaking around, but she liked to see her opponent's face when she fought, and thus close combat she liked more.
'' If you want to keep that blade, don't point it at me ever again. It will break the next time we make contact'', she told the boy. She had no doubt her strenght would at least be enough to make a big dent in the steel.

Suddenly, Yasha was shot forward, into Kamina's direction. This was about the greatest speed she herself could use, due Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds). She quickly formed the seals to come up with her own weapon. '' Chakra no Mesu (Chakra Scalpel)''.
Her right hand began to glow blue/greenish and she slashed from his left shoulder across his chest to his right wrist. If it would land, he would have severed muscles and bone in the called area. When her feet touched the tree again, she spun around and ducked low to sweep his legs from under him. She jumped up again and prepared to drive her fist into his stomach, if he would have fallen down.

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 38+24-2=59
40 Academy Jutsu
32 Gennin Jutsu -1
24 Chuunin Jutsu -1
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:02 pm

User Image

Kamina wanted to laugh at her when she mentioned that she could break the blade. The katana was no ordinary katana. It was one crafted from the bone of the previous Raikage himself, Regula Kaguya. The blade was of strengths rivaled by no other. Or at least that's what most would assume.
Kamina watched as the kunoichi shot forward. He was used to high speed attacks. Plus training with an SS-Ranked Eternal Mangekyou Sharigan wielder added to his heighten reflexes. The kunoichi would have to utilize more than a simple, diagonal slash to reach Kamina. In truth, if she every wanted a chance of landing a blow on the teen she'd be better of with farther ranged attacks than up close. The choice would most likely lead her to her downfall.
Using simple facts, such as a katana having more reach than a normal arm, it was clear Kamina already had this one in his favor. The boy was wielding the blade in his left hand that little detail gave him the perfect advantage in defending against the kunoichi's, would be, combo.
As soon as her hand came down it would meet the blade of bone. The kunoichi should have thanked Kamina for he did not put enough force into the block to lop of her arm, rather, it sunk half way into her arm. This severed muscle, tendons, and bone alike.
At the same time Kamina stuck out his right hand, as if to palm strike her in the abdomen. He obviously would not have reached but he had no intent on reaching. If one looked carefully, and took heed to detail, they would notice a hole in the middle of each of the boy's palms. He had purposely made sure these holes were not covered when he fused with the beetle, Kabutomushi.
Five senbon suddenly flew from the inner workings of this hole. They were propelled by a burst of chakra from the boy and aimed at various vital points within the woman's torso. These vital points included both of her lungs, both kidneys, and her liver. The boy could only hope that the severe pain would be enough for her to give up. He had not wished to kill her but if she chose to continue it would be fair to do so.
10 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
35-2=33 Total Jutsu

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

''s**t'', Yasha cried out, as the weapon digged into her arm. She knew time was close, and she had to heal this wound. Thinking quick, she errected Fuuton: Tatsumaki Wana (Wind Release: Tornado Trap) around her. Which was a risky move in a two to two battle, as she was cut off from her partner. He would have to fend for himself, she could not work with a half limb arm and she was sure she was not getting any help from it at the moment. Any attacks of Kamina would deflect back on the tornado around her, and she would not see what happened on the outside of it. She quickly placed her hand over arm and used Chiyute to heal her arm. She would have to take it easy with it, but she could use it at least.

Tornado lasting: 2-1=1

(( Last for two posts, so one after this. All attacks will deflect on it, you can't get in and I can't get out. Any of the attacks you did will deflect as well))

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 36+24-2=57
40 Academy Jutsu
31 Gennin Jutsu
23 Chuunin Jutsu -2
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:37 pm

User Image

As Kamina had moved in to shoot his senbon tragic turbulences of wind began to build around the kunoichi. He yanked his blade from the girl's arm and continued onward to sheath it. He shot back a few steps to clear himself from the danger zone. He knew how strong Fuuton technique could be and knew well enough he would not be able to get into the tornado. For now all he could do was wait, and he planned on it. He did a few, quick string of handseals and readied himself for the moment the kunoichi would step from the vortex of wind she had created about herself.

{{Wouldn't have thought you'd be fast enough to but *shrugs* I'll go with it, lol. I should've lopped your arm off >.> Lol,jkjk.}}
10 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
33-1=32 Total Jutsu

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:54 am

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

(( I shall explain it, so no one can accuse me of making my rpc more powerful than it should be. Due the Fuuton masters clan, I don't have to weave signs for the wind jutsu I am using, so I can almost make them appear instantly. That's why I believe I can dodge it. And I am glad you didn't, I was probably not able to fix that ^^ And I don't want a puppet arm))

Yasha pondered on her techniques. She knew she was pretty screwed in her arrangement of jutsu, since they mostly focussed on healing or were just too slow to execute against a fast opponent. She could rely on her wind moves, but she had not spend very much time on those, because she was at the medical center almost 24/7. Pissed as she was that Katsuro didn't show up for her poison training... But it probably would have no effect, she had recognised the tattoo the boy used in the beginning of the fight as the bloodline that would counter hers.

Pondering, she could not come up with anything. She had always been a really bad strategist when it came to fights, at least as she was fighting herself. She would just go with the moment then, and do what she thought best. And Yasha knew that wasn't enough right now, she would never make it jounin if she didn't display good skill in planning and such. Well, I am up against two demons, so it makes sense it's a little more difficult to me

She began preparing two jutsu, one to buy her some time to execute the second. The moment the Tornado would dissappear, wind would explode all around her, giving her the time to see where Kamina was coming from. She started weaving the signs for her second jutsu, as they were one of the most complicated she knew.

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 34+24-2=55
40 Academy Jutsu
31 Gennin Jutsu -1
21 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu -1
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:29 pm

User Image

Kamina stepped back as a gust of wind shot out from the spot which the kunoichi stood. "Boy, do I wish I was as strong as Uncle Velox right about now!" he complained loud enough to hear himself over the strong winds(lol, I had too xP). He stiffened up his stance and lowered his center of gravity by bending his knees so he would not be knocked over. He noticed the kunoichi began to we've a second string of handseals. The boy did know what the result of the handseals would be so he drew three shuriken and flung them right at her. Hopefully it would be enough to interrupt her handseals or at least force her to use her technique to deflect the incoming blades. He could only hope that the shuriken would deter her motives.

{{I sort of figured you were a part of the Fuuton Masters xD. Yeah...I knew you wouldn't be able to fix it so I didn't. I can't her my Noa's RPCs! Lol. That's just mean >.<}}
10 Chuunin Jutsu
7 Jounin Jutsu
32 Total Jutsu

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:46 pm

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

She did not stop weaving the signs, but let the shuriken struck her. She knew they wouldn't dig too deep if she didn't move. She could always pull them out later, the wounds could be healed pretty quickly. Yasha was more worried about the sword Kamina was carrying.
She weaved the final sign and stayed where she was. Kamina would expect her to do something, and she was not going to. The chakra built inside her hands, ready to be releashed.
'' Say hi to your uncle for me, if you see him again. He has been nice to me in the past'', Yasha said, as she remembered Velox comforting her shortly after her sister died in Iwa.

(( yeah, I still remember that haha))

User Image

Chuunin can perform: 32+24=55
40 Academy Jutsu
30 Gennin Jutsu
21 Chuunin Jutsu
9 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]