Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Demon's Souls: The Less-Lonesome Path [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:05 am
((Opps, I forgot to an s in her name? sorry. ><))

Feeling movement between his teeth, Celtor loosened his jaws to give breathing and wiggling room for the girl caught in his jaws.

"Wonderful." Tabari sighed, as she sat up to look at the Vanguard. It's back was to them now, which meant the other person their caught friend was talking about must have been on the other side. This wasn't good. No one man could possibly take on this monster alone.

She had barely heard the thief's complaint, as she was trying to drown him out of her mind since all he could do is complain. She did hear something hit the ground though, and immediately looked over to see him on the ground.
"The Hell are you doing?!" She barked after him, their distance making it hard for to ear what he had said.

Luckily, Celtor seemed to hear and came to a halt. He turned his head to look back, and jerked his head slightly as he spat out the royal, throwing her onto his back before he started to run again, now heading straight for the Vanguard.

"Celtor, what are you doing?!" Tabari barked, turning herself around to help Esmeria get stble on his back.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:13 am
((It's all good, I didn't try to correct it cause I knew you would eventually notice. XD ))

In the time she was listening to the hastened conversation, she didn't have time to argue with the thief seeing as she also was hoping to soon be free to hopefully run on her own. Though the chance wasn't given as she was haphazardly tossed like a bean bag into the air, landing with an awkward thud onto the dragon's back. "...?!" Her expression was a mix of confusion and frustration, not sure what to feel in those five seconds she had been airborne.

All she could manage to do was try and better settle herself so she wouldn't fall off and have to end up riding in the dragon's mouth again. "Augh..there's an experience I don't want to repeat thank-you-very-much.." she stated, before continuing, "I think he's got some kind of plan...trust it to a thief to think on impulse..."  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:32 am
Adrian grabbed a fire bottle, much like the one from before and chucked it right at the Vanguard.

The Vanguard gave a pained roar as the fire covered its back, looking back at Adrian, already snarling.

By this point, Omazige was dragging the Claymore on the ground and holding his left side where he had been hit.
"...What the..?" he watched, taking a few steps back and putting his Claymore away. Using it one-handed wouldn't do anything, seeing as it didn't help using both hands before...

The Vanguard swung its Axe vertically at Adrian, which he jumped out of the way with ease and used it to his advantage, and began climbing up the arm.
This alone annoyed the Demon, trying to swat him off to no avail before he disappeared behind his head, trying to stab it at the back of the neck, the blade still not going through.
".....Plan B!" he yelled before appearing at the right side of The Vanguard's head.
He then waved in front of its left eye, its attention now on the hand.
"Lookie-lookie!" he sang before driving the dagger in his right hand through the eye, another pained roar making the very ground shake.

Adrian then looked back at the group on the dragon.
"Go get the other guy now!" he barked, before looking forward, his eyes wide now.

The Demon moved its left arm forward and clenched its fist before swinging it to where Adrian was, smacking him and sending him flying directly above, and past the group.
"SonofaBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!" he cried before landing on the ground in a bouncing manner. When he finally stopped, he stared up at the sky, groaning in pain.
"...Let's go to Boletaria!.....It's gonna be fun and profitable!....Who's ******** idea was that!?....Oh yeah...Mine....."

While this went on, Omazige was slowly making his way away from the Demon so that the trip for the Dragon would not be as dangerous.
He was already on edge about the Dragon, but seeing as it was more friendly than the Vanguard, he had little choice.

The Vanguard remained where it was, more focused on the pain than anything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:41 am
Tabari giggled at the royal's discomfort to her brief flight. Even she was scared out of her mind her first time being tossed, and then later actually flying with Celtor.
"You'll get use to it eventually." She smiled as she helped Esmeria get settled on Celtor's back, thankful she was much quicker than Adrian. Probably because Adrian was stubborn and hell-bent on not enjoying the ride.

"As long as he's out of my hair, it's fine." She snorted. "Damn b*****d could do nothing but complain about Celtor here. You'd think he was a child."

As they approached the Templar, Celtor began to slow himself down. He could tell by the armor alone the Templar was heavy and would be difficult to work with. He gave a low groan as he slowed to a trot, just a few yards from Omazige.

"Are you alright?" Tabari asked, frowning at the Templar.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:56 am
"Let's see, he's barely standing straight, he just got tossed around like yesterday's trash, and the thief is showing up on him on skill, how would you feel?!" she began, looking off to the side a moment, trying to keep back the sarcasm til she was safely off the 'ride' "Doesn't anyone around here now how to use magic or even use a bow..?!"

She realized now that the vanguard was able to be attacked by normal means, within limits, but more than likely if they were to finish it off, magic seemed like the best solutions. "If I had something to use as a focus, I 'could' maybe, sorta, possibly help with that..." she fidgeted with her words.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:59 am
"I'm fine.." Omazige grunted, still holding his side as he stared at the Dragon.
He hobbled over to it, doing what he could to get on from the rear up. It took a lot of strength for him to actually jump up and sit down on Celtor.

The weight alone would be quite noticeable.

The Vanguard was still roaring out in pain over the eye, thrashing at anything nearby.

"....It would be wise if we went...."

Adrian, meanwhile, remained on the ground back where Tabari had been before.
How could he tell..? The smooshed, burnt bodies nearby....  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:55 pm
"I wasn't asking you." Tabari growled as she three a glare at the royal. "For all we knew he's doing fine, or maybe even already dying." Gods, she was beginning to dislike the people here. A whiny thief and a rude royal. What luck for Tabari.

"That's good to hear..." She sighed once the Templar reported his was fine.

Celtor shifted nervously as the Templar got close. While the girls were light weight for him to carry, this man was going to be a lot heavier and his armor wouldn't help any.
When Omazige hopped on, Celtor noticeably dipped down as the sudden weight caught him off guard. With a groan though, he got his end back up and balanced himself out with a heavy sigh.

"Come on, boy." Tabari patted him on the side as they needed to escape the Vanguard.

Celtor took off, though he moved at a slow canter rather than his faster gallop.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:19 pm
"Augh...I don't think it wise to retreat, that thing is still going to be there or even worse, we will be greeted with the thing that made 'it'." she said rather monotony, she felt despite the warm greeting of the hunter, she had a very childish air to her.

Her eyes shifted slowly between the three of them, taking into consideration what might happen and what was happening. "But whatever, not like you 'seasoned' travelers would listen to me anyways..on with the 'joy ride'." she added as she crossed her arms in a lazy manner, wondering where their paths would end up next on their way back towards the thief.  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:02 pm
"Complaining in a situation such as this costs more than remedies.." Omazige told Esmeria, looking down at her.

"Right now we need to regroup and distance ourselves from that creature..." he added, reaching into his pouch and pulling out his Talisman, and pressing it where the broken ribs were.
A faint, glowing light came from the object, healing the area.

They hypocritical abilities of most Templars: While they normally hunted down Witches and Warlocks because of their Magic, they had free use of 'Miracles'

Adrian remained where he was, CLEARLY not in any position to move....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:13 pm
"Well we can either engage, and all die painful deaths, or we can run." Tabari argued shortly to the complaining girl who she was seriously considering switching out with the thief. At least he was smart about situations, but just bitched about dragons. She just complained about their choices because she didn't understand them.

Thank God the Templar at least backed up his decision to run.
"Huh..?" Tabari batted her eyes in confusion as she noticed a strange light coming behind. She peeked over her shoulder, noticing the light was coming from the Templar, which puzzled her even more. Didn't...Didn't they hunt magic users..?

As the small party neared Adrian's location, Celtor seemed to have a smirk on his face as his eyes were locked onto Adrian.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:10 pm
((And I finally return! I seriously need to get better at multi-tasking my time. e_e; ))

She sat silent now, deciding it was better to remain so for the time being as she watched with slight interest as well about the Templar suddenly using magic. From the times she had taught, they never mentioned the possibility of other citizens being able to harness magic, just royals. Though she found herself looking past again, something was inkling at her conscious though she wasn't sure what exactly it was. She dropped the matter, trying to find something else to focus on and found herself looking at the ground like it was the most interesting thing in the world.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:25 pm
Adrian was only now slowly starting to get up, stumbling around as he did so.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ******** OW!" he barked, holding his right arm.

Omazige could feel the prying eyes. It was to be expected. The Church had prided itself on vilifying Magic, so how could 'Miracles' be different?
"Nothing to delve into." he grunted, looking ahead.

"The spry one seems to be alive."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm
As they neared the location of the thief, Celtor suddenly jumped. Luckily, the weight of the Templar kept Celtor down low, but he was high enough and had enough speed built up that he launched right towards Adrian. He landed directly in front of the thief, and butted his head into him, knocking him down on the ground. Celtor grinned down at the fallen man, his tail wagging happily once more.

"Celtor, be nice." Tabari growled, reaching over and slapping the dragon against his neck (which he seemed to ignore). She sighed afterwards and swung her leg over the barbs on his neck, and sliding his side and onto the ground.

"So, what now?" She asked hopelessly, looking to the other passengers with a frown. "If that thing can throw you aside," she gestured to Omazige, "how can we possibly fight it?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:41 pm
Adrian gave a short scream as the Dragon came down, sending him back to the ground with a ******** it...I'm staying down..." he groaned, before listening to Tabari.

"...We could always try asking it nicely to go die in a ditch somewhere...." he sighed, looking up at her.

"Other than that, we might be ******** style="color: green">"Fighting it directly is impossible, and ambushing it is just as well, due to the surroundings." Omazige grunted, before looking at the Royal.

"What about you?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 am
She looked up, her eyes having more of a humbled look yet slightly irked appearance at the same time (how that is possible, even I am clueless). "Well...given what you guys managed to summarize, the only solution is to find a way around it and avoid it completely. You got to realize that this place must have numerous entrances, one of which must include a way that doesn't lead to that beast back there. But..." she paused for a moment as though mulling over her words, "Then again...seeing the way it reacted from those mere flames alone...could it be possible that it's also weak to magic...and if not magic, what about a more extensive pyro-source?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff