Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:56 pm
"HEY! HEY YOU! SQUEAKY McCREAKERTON! STOP POSING AND ACT LIKE A REAL BOY!" The cloaked figure yelled at the puppet boy. Maybe Nakamuro would figure out who it was, then again, he might be silly enough to attack, which is what the unknown man wanted to happen. He wanted to see how well Nakamuro's skills had improved.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:00 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

By the time the man shouted at him an iron spike that the sand crawled under the cracks, openings, and small lines was already under him just in case he barked again. It shot off when the man was done talking to try and impale him from his crotch up, the boy didn't even look at him as the Iron sand itself was a sensor for him. His arms crossed as he let his sand have all the fun. The children running out the room to avoid the dangers. Iron sand was now crawling on the ceiling as well just in case he jumps or avoids the strike.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:12 pm
By the time the spike had began exiting the floor, the man was already by the window sill, leaning casually."Damn, I'm sorry, was that meant for me? My bad, do you want me to go back there? You were just moving so slowly, I thought I'd see the view from here. It's been a while. However, if you are looking for a fight, i'd oblige to give you one. Though I am a little rusty." He said removing a kunai from his pouch. He threw it lightly at Nakamuro, however, for some reason, about a meter from him, the kunai gained an unexpected burst in speed and went hurling at Nakamuro with force that would probably punch a hole through two walls.

(Jutsu used:

Seki-Reigan Stage 1 x 1
Kaze Gyorai no Jutsu (Wind Torpedo) x 2
Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique) x .05)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:26 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro was rather shock that this man was very fast but when he pulled out that kunai he already made a rather huge and thick wall of iron in such quick timing, going through only half way to the iron. That still shocked him at how powerful he was as well as if things come to worse he would have to bring out two of his puppets. He still didn't look at him as the room was now covered and hoovering with iron sand. Spikes break through the window as well when the kunai hit the wall of iron, heading right after the hooded man.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm
(BTW You realize your posting format says you are genin not chuunin, right?)

By the time the spikes had hit the windows, the man was sprawled out on three tables. One leg was straight and the other was bent, which formed a four with his legs, he then draped his arm over top of his leg and smiled. "Paint me like one of your french girls." The man laughed. He brought his hands together for what seemed like a brief period of time, but it turns out he had formed many seals. Once he finished, earthen spikes shot forth from the ground, all throughout the room. However, they didn't hit any students, and very few were near Nakamuro. What did the man intend to do?

(Jutsu used:

Seki reigan stage 1 x 1
Hikui Tenkuu Assaku no Jutsu (Low Air Pressure Technique) x .1
Koudo Supaiku (Earth Spikes) x 42 )

(Man, this fight is making me laugh. IRL)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:05 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro clearly knew that fighting in such a closed space, doing so he used the iron sand under him to shot up to the ceiling, his body covered as he tore a hole into the ceiling and outside, making his way onto the roof. Iron sand from the ground dug it's way from the earth, making more than enough for this battle. he also avoided the earth spikes but it wasn't really aiming to him, this place soon could be come a wasteland but Nakamuro didn't care much. All he cared about was soaking up battle data but Nakamuro isn't a fool. This man was far faster and stronger than him, he could be faster than his sand but something about him seems to reminded Nakamuro about someone. Iron sand protected him still as it floated in the air, waiting fro what the man will do. It's a good thing that he isn't using too much of his chakra.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 pm
The man heard the sound of multiple floors of breaking earth as Nakamuro rose to the top of the building. "Oh, so we are taking this outside, are we?" The man said as he rose a palm upwards. Suddenly, he was being propelled towards the roof, while the floor above his palm seemed to disperse as he rose, sending rubble to the side. Once he made it to the roof, he wiped some of the dust on his white cloak. "I'm surprised I keep this thing as clean as I do." He then noticed Nakamuro floating with his iron sand. "Wonder how fast you've gotten, Nakamuro." The man said as he formed some handsigns and pointed his hand at Nakamuro in the form of a "hand gun." The man pulled the "Trigger" and said "bang." A huge pressure of air shot forwards at Nakamuro, that became so strong, it formed a dragon of wind that barreled through at Nakamuro.

As this was happening on the roof, another scene began on the floor that was covered in spikes. Multiple spikes began to quake and break apart to reveal more earthly forms of the cloaked man. Obviously clones, but to what purpose they served was unknown at this point. However, as the fight raged on the roof, they quickly went about cleaning the floor of the mess. After this, they proceeded to the stairs in order to wait in a corridor that lead to the roof.

(Jutsu used:

Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Element: Air Riding) x 1
Kyoumeisen (Vibrating Sound Drill) x 1
Fuuton Furyuu no Jutsu (Wind Dragon) x1
Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Clone Skill) x 20  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:04 pm
"I'm not sure. Focus more on who you want to look like."Cessie said, slightly frustrated.

((I know you wanted your character to have difficulty, but it's starting to be borderline ridiculous. This is the academy, it should take 30 minutes if both the teacher and the student are online. I need to put you in a squad, where you'll have more people to interact with, and where you can actually develop your character))  

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((alright, i am trying to think of how a taijutsu user would be with this stuff, is all and i did not know how tough it would be for him because he would not work on chakra control much at all.))

Focusing on the image of who the teacher was for there was no one he looks up to. So he made focused fairly hard on it, then went formed into who the teacher was with the Jutsu. He got it that time for turning into the person the teacher was. He then went back to normal. "Is this it?" he asked as he was back to normal. It was clear that he did not like doing that, but he did it anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:32 pm
"Yeah, that's the stuff!"Cessie said."Okay, two more to go. This next one is one that you'll really like, the Kawarimi no Jutsu. It focuses more on speed. You need to replace yourself with something else, so that you don't get hit. Think fast!" Cessie said, as she threw a rock at the kid.  

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"I think i know," he said as he used the jutsu. He replaced himself with a chair that was to the left of him. He moved only enough to move out of the way of the rock. Basically he took the chair that was right next to him and moved where it was at, and he was right next to the chair. "Did that work for you?" he asked as he was trying to think what he was looking for. He was thinking he could have dodged it with out the ability probably.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:01 pm
"That's the stuff!"Cessie said, slightly excited."Last one, Bushin no Jutsu. It's the one I used to confuse you in our fight."Cessie showed him the handsigns again, being sure to go slow, so that he could see it.  

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Scratching his head, he decided to give it a shot, "Well if it will get me to pass i will try it," he said as he formed the hand signs like the teacher had done. "Like this?" he said as a poof of smoke formed and there was only two of him. Just himself and a raggedy looking copy that was not perfect in any way. It was drooping to the floor a bit, and it did not have the same skin tone as Ivan.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:30 pm
"That'll do for now. I know that this isn't your strong point."She reached into her drawer of her desk and handed him a headband."Squad two has recently suffered the loss of one of their members. You will be replacing him. Their codename is : Waltz"  

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"Alright and thanks" he said as he started to walk out the door. He was about to ask where it was at, but then he decided he will find it on his own. Shouldn't be that hard, he assumed. he left with out uttering another word. Before he left he grabbed the sword that he always had on his back, and decided to leave the weights he took off there.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff