Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
SingSong Karaoke! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 pm
Mae grunted then stood up,arms folded.
"You don't believe me?" she asked rhetorically, " fine, I'll ...be going then."
She began gathering her bags and purse, taking her sweet time. She took each item, one by one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:58 pm
"Toots, don't tease me!" Nero groaned and rested his head back on the chair.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:43 pm
Mae held everything in her hands, looking at him.
" If I ask for your help, will you help me? Please?" She slightly begged.
Mae sucked at writing papers, but having a direct source would help a lot.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:08 am
"Of course! ... Well Njord will, that is." Nero shrugged. Usually he loved talking about himself, but even he didn't know much about his own history! Kinda embarrassing, actually...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:18 am
Score!
Mae-Ri's big grin stayed on her face.
"I owe you," She paused for a moment," or Njord.. whichever."
With Njord's help ,she could finish before 2!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:28 am
User Image

Nero nodded and got up. He clapped his hands and made a strong gust of wind blow through the karaoke bar, throwing papers around and even knocking down a few people. The faintest scent of the sea followed the wind as it swirled around the young god, changing him to the ancient god. His hat flew off to show golden roots that were slowly swallowing up the black dye. His body began to grow more tan as his eyes began beautiful silver, his clothes changing into a simple fur coat wrapped around his arms to show his buff body with a tattoo. "So you wish to do a report about me..." Njord said, his voice melodic and gentle.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:43 am
Mae shivered at the sight of his transition.
I have to get used to that..]
"Okay,Okay. I need my cellphone..", She mumbled.
She dropped her items on the couch once again and took out her cellphone.
"Ne-Njord. I'll be asking you questions of your childhood,abilities,love life, etc. Is that alright?" She said,recording their conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 am
"Very well." Njord nodded softly and sat down on a chair, putting his arms on the armrests as one leg went over the other. "As the people of today would say, ask away." he said with a small smile.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 pm
Mae began the interview asking simple questions first then leading to harder questions. She made sure not to ask anything to personal or offensive, regardless of how much she wanted to know.
Educational purposes only, don't be nosy about other things Mae!
"Do you have any fears? Enemies who intimidate you?" She asked last, seeing that her cellphone had only one more bar left.
She sat on the couch,her right leg crossed over her left. Every few minutes, she'd switch them. Her legs fell asleep so easily.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:18 pm
The ancient god closed his eyes in deep thought, the scent of the sea emanating from him. "If I were to fear anything, it would have to be having my people being harmed..." he drifted off and halfway opened his eyes. "Specifically by being a hostage." he shuddered softly as he remembered when he was given to the Aesir. "I've no enemies that intimidate me, but I do have a small rage built for the Aesir, the clan the goes to war with us Vanir." he muttered then glanced at Mae to see if she could understand him well.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:20 pm
"Aesir and Vanir?" She asked, hoping he'd explain more about them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 pm
"The Vanir Gods consist of any Norse Gods and Goddesses that can control fertility, wisdom, and sometimes even sight of the future." he explained softly. "Those that are in the Vanir section would be me, my children, Freyr and Freyja, Nanna, Skade, and Hermod. The Aesir would consist of basically everything else. They have the more famous Gods like Odin, Thor, and Loki." he sighed while running a hand through his golden locks.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:37 pm
Mae nodded,remembering her professor explaining something similar to this.Unfortunately, she'd been half asleep due to her long nights of Kdramas and fanfiction stories.
She tapped her phone twice,ending and saving the recording.
She smiled ,stood up , and bowed.
"That's about it,Njord. Thank you." She said.
It was about 12:28 in the morning, she needed to head home as soon as possible to get started.
There was a knock on the door before an employee came in,informing them that they're rental time was up.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:40 pm
"Allow me to aid you with your long walk." Njord smiled softly and got up, a full head taller than her and half a head taller than Nero. He lifted his right hand up and gently tapped her forehead with his index finger, summoning his wind. Immediately, the wind blew around Mae and flew her to her room.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm
Yumiko ran in after a small monkey holding a cell phone. She didn't know how she got ahead of the others, but she was. "Polka-Dot! Why did you run into here!?" She yelled at the monkey. "And why did you take the phone!?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff