Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:25 pm
"I said sorry!" She jumped at another flash of lightning. She covered her eyes with Sebastian's scarf. "You were already sleeping, and its not like i knew it was gonna rain." She glared at him, still covering the lower half of her face. "I would have stayed inside if i knew it was gonna storm!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:41 pm
Scribble walked over and put and arm around her shoulder, hoping to keep her warm with a sigh. "I know Tsumi. Im just worried about ya, alright? I really mean it too."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:01 pm
Tsumi blushed, hidden by the scarf. "Scribble.... I...." She bit her tongue. She couldnt tell him. The key hung from her necklace. She never lost it. But what would she tell him? Hey Scribble, i ate a yellow feather and had a dream that i jumped off the cliff cause of a crow! She couldnt say that!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:07 pm
Scribble looked down and did notice the key. He'd question it later...now didnt seem like a good time.... He opened the door to the apartment and walked in.

"Hey, you two alright?" Sebastian asked, looking over.

Scribble nodded, not movng his arm from Tsumi.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 pm
((AAAHHHH!!!!!!! *NOSEBLEED!!!!!!!!!* >//////////////////< XD lol))

Tsumi blushed and held out Sebastian's scarf. "Sebastian.... Thank you." She didnt want to let go of it yet.... "Im sorry... Its all wet from the rain..." Her own clothes were soaked from the rain. And her hair was a mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm
"As long as it kept you warm im happy." Sebastian smiled, taking it and going into the laundry room.

Scribble let go of Tsumi and looked away from Sebastian with an angry grumble.  

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm
Maeko went back to the pink purpled haired girl.
"Miss, we have to get home now. We might be back tomorrow. I am not for sure. "
Maemi pulled out her phone.
" Où sont au rendez-vous des appartements. Venez nous rendre rapidement."
A all black car pulled up from around the corner with tinted windows. They had got in and left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Just two more blocks away...."
Her phone began to ring. She looked at the caller id and answered.
"Hello, sir? Yes I am almost at the house. Of course. No problem."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:01 pm
Tsumi looked at Scribble. She felt bad. "Scribble..." She said quietly, so Sebastian woulnt hear, "Thank you... You didnt have to, and..." She hugged him, feeling her eyes water. "Im sorry." She let go before he could do anything and headed for the stairs. If she could just make it to her room- wait. Her bag. She left it by Sebastian's chair didnt she?  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:08 pm
Scribble looked after Tsumi and huffed, walking back over to the couch where Aoi had her head in her hands, grumbling about: "Theyre comming back? We didnt even let them in...." He smirked over at her. "Youve been a real b***h today, you know that?"

"Lack of sleep...." Aoi said.

"Then get some." Scrbble said, standing. He walked over to the laundry room to see Sebasian. "Seb."

Sebastian looked over and smiled softy. "Yeah?"

"Youre a jerk you know that?"

"Huh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:00 pm
Tsumi walked slowly to Sebastian's chair. No... Her bag was gone. "Aoi.... I need ..... some blues..... Have you.... Have you seen my bag?" Her eyes were wide.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 pm
Aoi looked over at Tsumi. "Nuh-uh. Sorry...i would care a lot more if i wasnt sleep deprived...."

"You heard me."

"I...thank you? I dont understand as to why i am. May i ask why?" Sebastian turned to him, looking concerned.

"Forget about it." Scribble said, turning.

Sebastian grabbed his shoulder. "Did i upset you? We've been friends for a long time. Youve always told me whats bothering you."

"Forget it." Scribble said, smacking his hand away and walking off to the kitchen, not noticing Tsumi back downstairs along with the huge shadow cloud produced by Aoi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:25 pm
"My.... bag.... You've been sitting here.." She said quietly. "I know you saw it." She turned, smiling awkwardly. "I really needs a blue...." Her smoke became thick again. "My bag.. isnt here.."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:38 pm
"I havent been paying any attentain. Here." She reached in her pocket and took out a blue, handing it to Tsumi. "I hope thisll do..."

Scribble took out a beer from the fridge and leaned against the counter, drinking and thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:23 pm
"Thanks.... My bag.. Its gone.." She saw Sebastian's book sitting in the chair. "My bag is gone.. Im so tired...." She threw the book at the window, making it shatter. ((the book lands in a puddle outside)) "My... bag..."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:35 pm
Aoi jumped up upon hearing the glass shatter. "What the hell?!"

Scribble ran out of the kitchen. "Tsumi?!"

Sebastian poked his head out from the laudry room. "What was that?"