Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Military District | The Sherudon Armory [Waypoint Delta] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:05 pm
Tokki Angelz

_________________ Ahri Sherudon // Speed 2 // Strength 2
User ImageUser Image

The genjutsu seemed to be running its course as Ahri was about to move into her endgame. As she pulled her hands together for one last handsign a mirror would begin to develop from the slimy liquid. However, with sudden surprise a sharp pain rifled through the girls leg, thus breaking the UAF soldier free of the genjutsu's clutches. Ahri, startled at first, began to feel a sharp pain run through her leg. A senbon stuck halfway into her thigh, compliments of a superior UAF soldier.

It had seemed that the odds were turned against her, now potentially a three-on-one match. She was injured, outnumbered, and had been out maneuvered. Her first instincts were to flee the scene, quickly to find that the senbon in her leg had been pinching a nerve. All she could do was shuffle her back into a corner as she pulled her fathers bo staff from its holster.

As the UAF soldiers would draw in closer, Ahri overheard the leader talking about allegiance, and where people would lie. Assuming that the Administrator was talking to Ahri she would respond with her venomous words of revenge. "Savages...heartless savages!" the blood ran down her leg, creating a bleak puddle beneath her. Her eyes resembled that of a cornered animal, scared, and misguided. She saw one approach with a device that struck the resemblance of a collar. "get that thing away from me!" she said in a hostile tone.

Ahri's Valiant Downfall

The Clapping Sound of Thunder
The Shimmering Light of Lightning

The Touch of the Rain
I Will Dance Like The Storm.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:29 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark and Head ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
S-rank

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain; General of Masks

The Deadman of the Rain, Red X swooped in from the sky, using his wind chakra and speed, as he threw several red shuriken at the girl in 8 speed while approaching Ahri, and he got next to her picking her up in his arms, saying "Ahri... my daughter. You got me worried there." He wanted to sound like her father, even though he wasn't. He smiled beneath his mask, as he looked around at the 3 enemies, and analyzed that he needed to take her to safety first before he fought them, so he made sure to get some distance between the weird-looking guy asking for aid, the really white guy, and the other girl with a sort of collar on her. He had some distance first but now he needed to run, and fast so he wouldn't get tracked, or if he did... partially tracked. He stayed at least 30 feet away from them all now, as his creations also arrived to defend against the enemies.

Chakra 490/500

I'll paint my soul with every color you hate.
I make the best, train the best, and I am the best!
The winds of justice with cut evil into pieces and reveal its true monstrosity.
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the ghost in the mirror that recreates.

Speed: 8 // Strength: 6

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:35 pm
Harvest and Black Lantern
Speed: 7 // Strength 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Harvest was the first to arrive straight from the sky and right in front of Red X, saying "Whom do I harvest their life? I want to reap something." And then this creepy figure took his scythe out and opened his wings in a very aggresive manner, looking a everyone as he protected Red X for his run.

Black Lantern was also in his protection, as he said "In brightest day, in blackest night, I'll kill you all faster than light." And then he also took an aggresive and defensive position against the enemy. These 2 creations of Red X couln't be beaten down so easily. Hell, Ahri was weaker than them by a lot. Red X activated his curse mark now so their wind capabilities would be much farther in strength, and they could be stronger.

Red X started to make his run with Ahri to save her. After all, his job as her godfather was to treat her like his own, and he was called the hero of the Rain for a reason.

Chakra Points 480/500

Harvest: I'll harvest your life to sow death!

Black Lantern: In brightest day, in blackest night, I'll kill everyone with my might.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:43 pm
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

Zeramaru sighed as someone intervened, he would have gladly ... tinkered with Ahir's body should she be incapacitated. Zeramaru was fast, but not fast enough to intercept the attack done by X thus he could do nothing to stop the shuriken.

"Good sir, if, and only if, you will leave me to wander freely and continue with my studies then I shall aid you. If not I shall leave this war between you and the villages. If you choose to harm me then as an obvious choice I must defend myself." Zeramaru was still sizing up the forces, he had a rough idea on Hyuuna's strength, Ahri's and X's but not the Administrator's. He was stuck in a pickle as it would seem that not siding with the Administrator means being crushed under his boot-heel while siding with him would mean that he would fight at least the hidden village of rain.

"Ahh, the cursed seal." Zeramaru remarked, it was not the first time he had seen it, amusingly he had first given it ages ago. "At any case I do not want to be killed in the crossfire." Zeramaru estimated that X was survivable but the Administrator still proved to be an enigma, he took note that X never stopped Ahri's bleeding and so could be tracked down.

Zeramaru flicked his finger and Jack gestured a handseal with one hand and faked a throw of senbon with the other hand.. The air around them seemed to chill. "Hisame.(hail)" Zeramaru and his puppet thought silently. This jutsu would be relatively simple and silent as it is already raining at Amegakure. The sound of the rain should cover up the sound of hundreds of ice spears falling out of the sky around X and his creations. Zeramaru exerted little effort into making the spears large as one Jack was a Kage level puppet and that the rain helped him collect the large amounts of water into these deadly spears.

Zeramaru's goal was simple, he wanted to talk to the Administrator but he needed to show that he was no threat to the Admin.

Zeramaru | In Battle Again|

[ Zeramaru = 480 points to rank Speed: 6(+1/-2) / Strength: 5(+1/-2) ]

"Now the dread of the sands wanders alone."

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:24 am
Harvest and Black Lantern

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Harvest was pierced straight through his shoulder and completely down to his lower abdomen to show that these things weren't human, and Harvest was the first one pierced. That's when Red X and Black Lantern quickly noticed the ice spears falling. A small grin grew on the three of them, as Harvest quickly said "That tickled. Let me show you true terror." All their eyes glew red with the power of a curse mark, as Harvest unleashed hell upon them using Sansai no Ketteiteki Shikiichi (Final Threshold of the Three Calamities of Fire, Flood and Storm) on them. This would accumulate the rain clouds and the icicles together to make on hell of a blood tornado at triple S-rank level, enough to make anyone except Administrator cry on their knees. Now that the rain clouds weren't a problem, Red X could make his escape. He had to take care of her leg though.

Black Lantern used some small handsigns and put his hands on the ground, as he used Doton: Rikujou Douyou no jutsu (Earth Release: Ground shaking technique) to unbalance them while the triple S-rank tornado made of icicles and water would probably destroy at least the girl that was straight in the middle of everything. Especially now that they would be unbalanced.

Chakra Points 390/500

Harvest: I'll harvest your life to sow death!

Black Lantern: In brightest day, in blackest night, I'll kill everyone with my might.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:28 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark and Head ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
S-rank

User ImageRed X
The Deadman of the Rain; General of Masks

Red X ran quickly out of the area, as he saw Harvest turn back into blood because of the sheer power of the jutsu he used and because of the icicle spear that trespassed him. What was left to defend was Black Lantern and the giant triple S-rank tornado in the area which would hopefully distract them long enough. While they could see nothing with the giant tornado, he ripped out part of his cape, took out the senbon, and wrapped it upon her leg. He ran as fast as he could to somewhere he could leave her and fight these monsters without hurting her in the process.

(Exit---> wink

Chakra 390/500

I'll paint my soul with every color you hate.
I make the best, train the best, and I am the best!
The winds of justice with cut evil into pieces and reveal its true monstrosity.
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the ghost in the mirror that recreates.

Speed: 8 // Strength: 6

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:28 am
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

As Harvest made the jutsu Zeramaru grabbed one scroll, he was aware of the power of the cursemarks and the forming jutsu. Zeramaru merely smirked as he let the wind unroll one of his scrolls and he summoned another puppet. The scroll read " Yoroi II - The Impenetrable Wall" As the puppet crashed to the ground in front of Hyunna, Zeramaru and the Admin and the chakra shield opened up consuming a sizable chunk of Zeramaru's chakra.

The chakra absorbed and deflected the blow of the tornado and icicles away from Zeramaru and the group but the force however still ravaged through the rest of the village. " You reap what you sow." Zeramaru replied in a mocking tone. An amusing trick to the puppet is that if you even just throw a kunai at it, it will break but if you attack it with anything higher than an A-rank the shield would deflect the force around a certain area.

The shaking ground would not matter to Zeramaru as even though he fell over the strings did not waver and his puppets were still prepared. Zeramaru now waited defensively as he steadied himself back on his feet.

Zeramaru | The Aftermath Of War|

[ Zeramaru = 437 points to rank Speed: 6(+1/-2) / Strength: 5(+1/-2) ]

((I don't like how you just exited right then and there... I may not be able to run after you but ... the admin could.

ALSO YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN GRAZED BY THE HAIL! I used it over your general area. I mean if Harvest was RIGHT IN FRONT OF X in the other post that would mean... the icicles would be falling near X and the creations... you did not dodge at all... and since one icicle was able to hit one of you then the rest should be landing near and on you too... I it was already able to hit one of you...))

"Now the dread of the sands wanders alone."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:22 am
Squishy Havock

((I don't like how you just exited right then and there... I may not be able to run after you but ... the admin could.

ALSO YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST BEEN GRAZED BY THE HAIL! I used it over your general area. I mean if Harvest was RIGHT IN FRONT OF X in the other post that would mean... the icicles would be falling near X and the creations... you did not dodge at all... and since one icicle was able to hit one of you then the rest should be landing near and on you too... I it was already able to hit one of you...))

(Keep in mind that I'm faster than you, and keep in mind that the same way you blocked a triple S-rank jutsu, which that seems unlikely at the speed of the jutsu, all these jutsu and things happened in mere seconds, which means your jutsu was just starting to take effect. Also, Red X used them as inhuman shields like he always does, even when they're not aware of the situation Red X might be, or any of those two. It is highly unlikely that you have such speed to activate a scroll before the speed of a triple S-rank jutsu, and yet I won't argue with you.

Edit: Also, since this happened in mere seconds, I left room for Admin to post, not really you. That's why I left a post like if I was running but at the same time I was within the area because I know Admin is much faster, so I left room for him. Since you used up the chance, it's escape time. Also the posts never state that they were right in front of him. It states that Red X was running like a whore and Harvest stepped in with Black Lantern dramallama )  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:19 pm
XSK Ambrosia
Squishy Havock

(Keep in mind that I'm faster than you, and keep in mind that the same way you blocked a triple S-rank jutsu, which that seems unlikely at the speed of the jutsu, all these jutsu and things happened in mere seconds, which means your jutsu was just starting to take effect. Also, Red X used them as inhuman shields like he always does, even when they're not aware of the situation Red X might be, or any of those two. It is highly unlikely that you have such speed to activate a scroll before the speed of a triple S-rank jutsu, and yet I won't argue with you.

Edit: Also, since this happened in mere seconds, I left room for Admin to post, not really you. That's why I left a post like if I was running but at the same time I was within the area because I know Admin is much faster, so I left room for him. Since you used up the chance, it's escape time. Also the posts never state that they were right in front of him. It states that Red X was running like a whore and Harvest stepped in with Black Lantern dramallama )

(Neither of you ever waited for my response. Jerks crying )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

UAF Chuunin: Weapons Class

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

Tempted as she was to use her clone to pull Ahri underground, Hyuna knew she was not fast enough to do so. She quickly jumped away from the rain of shuriken, but not without receiving a large gash on her thigh. The distance between them grew with the arrival of two strange creatures. When Black Lantern's Doton jutsu took effect, the kunochi had no choice but to jump off the quickly collapsing building (it was hit by a pod and the earth was shaking). Instead of landing on the earth, she dove into the ground using Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique) and resurfaced next to The Administrator and Zeramaru. Hyuna was surprised when the latter shield the members of the UAF with his puppet. She remained quiet throughout, irritated that her prey got away.

((Oh timezones... emotion_donotwant ))

Chakra Points: 277/300

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:25 pm
thefire158
XSK Ambrosia
Squishy Havock

(Neither of you ever waited for my response. Jerks crying )

((And NONE of you guys waited until we finished our fight gonk Pfft men.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

[Admin.]

[The Shots Are Called By Me...problem?]

/orderXXXXXX/justiceXXXXXX/law
/crimeXXXXXX/punishmentXXXXXX/lead
/reformedXXXXXX/remadeXXXXXX/reborn
/retortXXXXXX/reactXXXXXX/response

Nothing to see here, carry on.

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

The Admin stepped forward, leaving heavy footsteps on the ground and observing this sudden appearance of three more figures and a shuriken which he simply had the speed to sidestep. "So an unoriginal caped crusader and his puppets join the fray?" He mused. Being prepared due to Red's flamboyant entrance...As the quake would begin to occur, all he did was stomp his foot. The chakra in the ground making it shake was drawn straight to his body and pulled away from its respective jutsu...leaving the earth in its settled position. And then...he saw something odd. Zeramaru appeared to be helping them. "May I?" He asked. The Admin walked behind the chakra shield...and plunged his hand straight through a small part of it. The chakra seemed to part to allow his hand to enter.

Slowly, the wind would start to die down as the chakra powering it would become scattered and dissipate. "This is a rather...strong ninjutsu. I am slightly impressed." He pulled his hand back through the shield, allowing the chakra to reform where his hand had been pushed through. The jutsu that Harvest had sent at them had been severely weakened to that of a strong breeze, but still couldn't be completely destroyed within that short window of time. Looking through at Black Lantern...he cocked his head. "You are your cohort do not seem to fear death. Interesting." Bringing the small senbon pistol up to position, he fired the remaining five shots at Black Lantern...mostly just to see what it would do.

User Image

Chakra Points: 700
Speed/Strength: 13/13  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ll Mizuki-Sama ll

Desirable Phantom

7,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:04 pm
Tokki Angelz

User Image

Hiddan Bellias

"Such a Drag..."

Assassin :::: Gennin :::: Strength: 3 :::: Speed: 6:::: Bloodline: Ranmaru:::: Clan: Chiru

Hiddan Theme

Hiddan appeared...there were two strong shinobi and a weaker one... he watched carefully. They were close to him and he knew they could sense him. So Hiddan did something rather intresting, he raised his hand to wave and yelled out as loud as possible. "HI." He didn't know either, but while Hiddan didn't know, they both may have heard him coming even though assassins were very stealthy, of course they would hear his yell though. However his shout would scare or suprise the chuunin , unless she was the collective type, due to her unable to hear him til he yelled and the pace at which he moved and would make the hundreds of soldiers jump. "What a drag..." He sighed in a normal tone. "How many of you are there..." Heaid th a small exasperated look at how many more he had to fight. Although he hoped to avoid a fight, his body language did not suggest any menace to it. He even looked to the red haired girl and stated in a tone with no emotion. "If the UAF bring pretty things like you here then I consider the UAF guests." He sai as he then looked to the three shinobi and crossed his arms and leaned back a little, sighing. "So to what pleasure do we get you all here for again?" He asked.

Chakra Points: 200

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:11 pm
((Well we can't really wait for your fight to end as X entered to save Ahri. Whatever happened to the thrown shuriken?))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:50 pm
thefire158

Black Lantern
User Image
(I'm assuming the senbon repeater isn't as fast as Admin, or else all of them would hit due to your speed.

@Squishy: They were thrown at Tokki's character and she already dodged.)

Black Lantern got hit by one senbon right through were his heart should be and dodged the others, as he looked at his chest and said "Impressive. I've collected enough data from you. You must be the one called 'Admin', am I correct?" The figure asked him as he was impressed that he single-handedly cancelled one of the strongest ninjutsu in Red X's arsenal, or at least one of the easist since it involved just one of them to use it. Black Lantern just stayed in a defensive position, ready for another assault, though knowing his job was to protect his creator, not to actually fight. He then told him "We are not puppets. We have life of our very own."

Chakra Points 390/500

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff