Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm
Jasper pulled his brother's hand off Arron's shirt. "See, brother? He doesnt want to take his shirt off!" He pulled the shirt down, holding it in a way to hide Arron's abs ((abs of steel? XD lol)).
Jason was hurt. He snatched his hands away from Jasper's.
Jasper was shocked by his anger. "Jace-"
"No!" Jason back away from the table. His nose was bleeding and his cheeks were still red. "Keep away from me!" He backed into Olive, and tripped over her foot. He fell back and landed on the floor.
"Brother!" Jasper started towards Jason.
His eyes started to burn. He was gonna cry again.
Anne watched silently. You take in the strangest people. Ryan was sitting back. His hair was pulled back.

Michael looked back at the lake. "Your accent. It doesnt sound american."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:23 pm
Olive gasped down at Jasper then helped him up. "Im so sorry! I didnt mean to trip you! P-please, dont cry." She said, red from embarressment.

"Ah. Im from Britian." Adam said, flipping his bangs from his eyes.

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:31 pm
Arron jumped up quickly. He looked at Olive and his cheeks went red. HE sat back down and looked at the other way. Why haven't I ever noticed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:01 pm
((it was jason that fell. jason is the shy one, jasper is the more direct one))

Jason slapped Olive's hand away. He struggled to stand up, and ran to his room.
Jasper collapsed to the floor. He was in tears. "Brother... Im sorry!"
Anne sipped from her coffee as if nothing was wrong. Ryan was sleeping in her head. He was dreaming of the game. Pictures flashed through Anne's mind.

Michael nodded. "Its a lovely accent. And your eyes.. They are... pretty." He blushed. Pretty?! "Im sorry... I cant exactly thing right today..."  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:16 pm
((I gathered it the other way around O.O Whatever....))

Olive put a hand over he mouth and looked back at Jasper. "I-I'm sorry. I really didnt mean to...."
Go check on Micheal. This seems like somehing that only the twins can resolve....
"Are you sure?"
Yeah...they seem to be over reacting anyway....
"Alright..." Olive walked out the door and starte looking for Micheal. "Ive upset a lot of people today...."
Its not your fault.

Adam chuckled. "Well thank you anyway."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 pm
Arron stood up and walked over to Jasper and knelt down face to face with him. He lifted his shirt up and wiped the tears off his cheek. "Don't cry so hard."
He stood back up.
"Well ima go out to get something to eat." He went up stairs and knocked on the door where Jason was in.
"Is the door locked?"  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:33 pm
((aww XD ))

Michael looked back out over the lake. "I haven't seen you.. But you must have played in the last round to wake up so angry."

--------------------

Jasper shook his head. "I have to cry.. My brother is hurt because of me.."

--------------------

Jason cracked the door open. His face was streaming with tears. "what the hell do you want?" he'd wiped his nose, but his hair was a mess. "I'm sorry... About last night. So if that's what your here about.." he went back to the bed, and brought back Arron's shirt. "Here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:40 pm
Adam nodded. "I did."

Olive looked around and found Micheal along with a rather attractive red-headed man. "Micheal!" She yelled running over to them.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:52 pm
Michael jumped. He didn't expect anyone to come looking for him. Then again, he didn't expect a strange foreign man to be sleeping by his lake.. "Olive- what are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:57 pm
"Im really sorry!" Olive said, stopping in front of him. "I didnt mean to upset you...whateveri said, im sorry, and ill never do it again." She looked very sensere, and almost about to cry.

Adam blinked over at her. She was beautiful. She seemed really sensitive though....  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:05 pm
Michael suddenly felt uncomfortable. He shifted his weight, careful not to fall in the water. "N.. No... You didn't do anything wrong. I apologize for being rude." he avoided looking at her again. Why? He couldnt look at the foreign guy either.. His stomach growled again. He squeezed his eyes shut. Shut up... Please! why did he leave his food?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:15 pm
"Youre hungry? That big jerk threw away your food too! People like that make me so...so...angry! Excuse me, and ill go get you something." She turned and started to walk away.
I wonder why he said he wasnt hungry....

"She seems nice."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:20 pm
Michael shrugged. "She'll be the first to die." he said sadly. "She's too nice." he stood, awkward at first to get through another dizzy spell. "I'm not hungry.. Don't let her follow me, please." he turned to go deeper into the woods, then stopped. "I never asked your name." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:31 pm
"Adam. And i suppose youre Micheal?" Adam smiled.

Olive ran into the kitchen, grabbing various food items for Micheal, then started rushing toward the door.  

HelicaI

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces