Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So.. You have chosen to accept the antlers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solokey

Dangerous Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:22 am
ZOMG its Lobotomy
A murderous elk loves you heart

Loves me?! really ? awww.

My name is Solokey. I like to lurk and comment only when i have something witty to say.
I like gaining achievements and searching for gold.
I dislike drama and horror movies. Any questions? feel free to ask me

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:54 am
Quote:
A murderous elk loves you heart

Aww! thats so nice!

I'm not very good with introductions,soooo...
My name is Bunnyfofo, And I am new to this guild.I usually only post on the forums when There is an event going on, but nowadays I am posting to get achievements! 4laugh I waste my free time animating ponies and murderous kittens.Oh and I love cats! I love every kind of cat! I wish I could hug all of them, but I can't hug every cat... emo  

Russianblu

Assimilated Regular

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Hunter 50

Bunni_Brutality

9,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:48 am
Haii im Bunni_Brutality, you can call me neon [old username was [neon_natzi] bunni or what ever youd likeee <3
Been on gaia since 03' but wasnt active till 05-06 sweatdrop but dont plan to die anytime soon ;3
Im CRAZY in love with my insane elk, who can kill me ANYY time <3 3nodding

Somthings you should know aree;
~im horrible at posting >> ill forget/lerk or i forget to come back D;
~ I am a gore whore. meaning i love all horror gore guro exc. so if anyone else is into horror stuff hit me up!
~Im into photography and it is my liffeee.
~ Im into metal and screemo music, cant stand country but everything else is fine :3
~Im into percings/Tats and body modification so if you have stuff please share!
~Im the one that posted the pie hard picture of carl on facebook whee
~I love art. all kinds. i can look at a nude painting and be mature about it. some people cant stare
~Anime and manga are a daily love. [higurashi / elfin lyied/ fairy tail exc]
~i love useing smileies X3 <3
~constantly trying to play the CI's *^* i lovee ci's even if i get a shitty item X3
~I LOVE PETITIONS *^*
~caps lock is for rage/you NEED to see this and horny mode ;p
~Hate assholes/bitches/s**t talkers/people who waste my time and haters of s**t i like D:<
~i like making lists X3
~I like to Capitilize stuff weirdly..[like idk Why i do It like that Lol]
BAHHH anyways get to know me ;p i can be a b***h but its normal. i exspress myself clearly so if you dont like it gtfo ;D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:04 am
Hi i'm Luneza but you all can call me Lune.
ummm i like yum_pie and cake and stuff xD
i spend most of my time working and playing mine craft.
so ya thats me~<3  

Luneza

Adorable Wyvern

shamandra

Shy Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 am
Hey everybody i'm shamandra whee
i'm swiss, shy and my english sucks. xd
i love to read mangas, eating sweet stuff, carl (of cousre), lurking and my sweety doggie snoopy 3nodding (and i love emoticons XD)
if you wanna know more go ahead and ask or go to my profile. 4laugh
nice to meet you all biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:20 am
Hello all i am nobounce the 2nd aka (Mike)

I have been on Gaia since at least 2008 maybe even 2007 i cannot check as my old account taken away from me sad
Things i enjoy, the smell of freshly cut grass, the first rain of the year, books, tv, documentaries, learning, finding bands that most other people dont know about and enjoying the crap out of them
Things i dislike, entropy(seriously its scares me how much i have an almost toxic reaction to the stuff) people who try and take advantage of others, THE GRUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a huge geek(and proud of it) i am a red head (aka ginger,soulless being what ever it is you choose to call us) horrible at writing introductions like these, always come off as sooo generic (BLAH)

Glad to join the group,
If you go out in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise.
You'd better go in disguise.

For every Deer that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the Carl has his picnic.  

nobounce the 2nd

Dapper Dabbler

15,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Adrinna Flakes

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 am
HI...I'm not good with intros but will tell you basics.
I love Carl
I love Horror movies
and my boyfreind!
umm....I'm sorta new here and i wander around alot
Also like role-playing, forgot how much fun it could be
Thanks for reading!!! hee hee antlers....

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:42 pm
Hi, I'm Fred!

I love Carl... he stole my heart when he took over a shop without a word or any kind of explanation. I want Gaia to produce Carl merchandise so I can wear a Homicidal Elk T-shirt.

I'm an ancient gaian... I'm older than 25... oh and my big time practice is RPGs.  

Fred Burkle-Super Genius

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100

wren152

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:14 pm
HiePi

Wisdom teeth removal @w@;;
I'm having such horrible cravings for solid food...including pies D;

The community at the breedables forum is very very kind, but sometimes a bit hard to crack into. It's all a matter of taste/determination.
I have a feeling I'll flip flop too. I'm so indecisive xd

Hi! How long ago did you get them pulled? When I got all 4 of mine out, I was actually crazy and went camping a day later. It was actually the BEST thing I coulda done! Sure, it hurt whenever I laughed, which was a lot, but going on a fun trip like that with one of my awesome sisters was totally worth it, and it took my mind off of it! So you might not be able to go impromptu-camping, but try doing something really fun that keeps you distracted, it'll really help!

TL;DR (is a rant) Ooh, I actually have been running a breedables shop for over 3 years. Let me just say, I wish I could step down and just be a part time colorist. For the past year or so my shop's been nearly dead because I don't have time to give it love with all my HW load, and the reason why I ORIGINALLY joined the shop was because I sold my linearts to the owner and then followed them to be a part time colorist, then she left and I had to take over or let the shop die. I SO agree–they're hard work, and sometimes worth it, but I really wish I could hand it off to someone else. I rarely EVER get to color at all anymore, which was the entire reason I was there! gonk
Sorry...haha.....rant.... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:15 pm
nobounce the 2nd
Hello all i am nobounce the 2nd aka (Mike)

I have been on Gaia since at least 2008 maybe even 2007 i cannot check as my old account taken away from me sad
Things i enjoy, the smell of freshly cut grass, the first rain of the year, books, tv, documentaries, learning, finding bands that most other people dont know about and enjoying the crap out of them
Things i dislike, entropy(seriously its scares me how much i have an almost toxic reaction to the stuff) people who try and take advantage of others, THE GRUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!
I am a huge geek(and proud of it) i am a red head (aka ginger,soulless being what ever it is you choose to call us) horrible at writing introductions like these, always come off as sooo generic (BLAH)

Glad to join the group,
You're sure of a big surprise.
You'd better go in disguise.

For every Deer that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the Carl has his picnic.

Yay! A fellow Ginger!!!  

burnt skittles!
Crew

burnt skittles!
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:21 pm
By the way welcome everyone! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm
Bunni_Brutality

~ I am a gore whore. meaning i love all horror gore guro exc. so if anyone else is into horror stuff hit me up!

Hi! I can't say I am too, because I never watch scary movies (or at least when I have it was with a TON of persuasion, during the middle of the day, sometime when I knew a friend was staying over for the night) BUT have you ever seen Curse of the Komodo? It's on netflix instant, if you have it. It's not really scary. It's just super hilarious (mostly cuz it's the best b flick I've ever seen and I love lizards, so a movie about scientifically mutated giant komodo dragons is like 'yes, win') but it involved fake-but-still-awesome komodo dragons, huge boobs (that amazingly didn't get komodo-nommed) flesh eating ZOMBIES (oh hell yes) and a super awesome ending. So I'd definitely suggest it! blaugh

wren152

Bunni_Brutality

9,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:31 pm
wren152
Bunni_Brutality

Hi! I can't say I am too, because I never watch scary movies (or at least when I have it was with a TON of persuasion, during the middle of the day, sometime when I knew a friend was staying over for the night) BUT have you ever seen Curse of the Komodo? It's on netflix instant, if you have it. It's not really scary. It's just super hilarious (mostly cuz it's the best b flick I've ever seen and I love lizards, so a movie about scientifically mutated giant komodo dragons is like 'yes, win') but it involved fake-but-still-awesome komodo dragons, huge boobs (that amazingly didn't get komodo-nommed) flesh eating ZOMBIES (oh hell yes) and a super awesome ending. So I'd definitely suggest it! blaugh

well its all about the boobs XD but i havent seen it yet, on site yes but watched it yet no ;p i love the tokeyo gore police jap horror b-rated ones :3 and ichi the slit mouth guy and just yeah i love any and all jap horror. slit mouth woman, the won ton one.. [idk name] and yeah biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm
Hiiiiii, my name is foxeykat but you can call me Krista. I'm 25 and I started Gaia in '03 on a different account, but started this one in '05 when I forgot the pw for my other account. I live in Texas where it is very, very VERY hot. I like meeting new people, feeding Carl, doing church stuff, reading, cooking, listening to music, daydreaming, and learning new languages. I speak/write German on a beginner/intermediate level and I am starting to learn the Georgian language. ^_^ I love pink and sparkles.

I'm usually very friendly although I am a bit shy, so feel free to chat with me.  

foxeykat

HiePi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:36 pm
wren152
HiePi

Wisdom teeth removal @w@;;
I'm having such horrible cravings for solid food...including pies D;

The community at the breedables forum is very very kind, but sometimes a bit hard to crack into. It's all a matter of taste/determination.
I have a feeling I'll flip flop too. I'm so indecisive xd

Hi! How long ago did you get them pulled? When I got all 4 of mine out, I was actually crazy and went camping a day later. It was actually the BEST thing I coulda done! Sure, it hurt whenever I laughed, which was a lot, but going on a fun trip like that with one of my awesome sisters was totally worth it, and it took my mind off of it! So you might not be able to go impromptu-camping, but try doing something really fun that keeps you distracted, it'll really help!

TL;DR (is a rant) Ooh, I actually have been running a breedables shop for over 3 years. Let me just say, I wish I could step down and just be a part time colorist. For the past year or so my shop's been nearly dead because I don't have time to give it love with all my HW load, and the reason why I ORIGINALLY joined the shop was because I sold my linearts to the owner and then followed them to be a part time colorist, then she left and I had to take over or let the shop die. I SO agree–they're hard work, and sometimes worth it, but I really wish I could hand it off to someone else. I rarely EVER get to color at all anymore, which was the entire reason I was there! gonk
Sorry...haha.....rant.... sweatdrop

Well, my doctor put me on drugs that made me sleep like 90% of the time x__x
But I'm almost all okay now :3
I got a sore throat so laughing/talking was hard aisljaf
But yeah now that the sore throat is gone I'm talking to lots of friends and they make my cheeks hurt horribly OTL

Geez, that kinda sucks. You should really consider hiring a staff to handle all the owner-y stuff ovo
Or pass it down, it won't hurt. And you can go back to being a colorist or something. I've seen it done before a lot (MY OWN RANT GO!)
I started out as a mod in the shop like 4 years ago, turned into a manager/owner around a year ago, then died (me and the thread) by the hands of senior year in highschool so now the owner is auctioning off the lineart to give it a fresh start or something. But now my workload load is much less surprisingly so I'm hoping I can do it justice again. The community was really great. So many good memories >w<  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games