Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
What's this feeling? (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:18 pm
Sora had put away her knife when Jun told her to. She went back to her seat to finish her food. "And I thought I'd have a peaceful lunch." Sora told him finishing the last bite of her sandwich. "Does this always happening to you?" She asked starting to finish the homemade chips.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:42 pm
"More or less." chuckled Jun as he looked across the street, towards Sora's bakery job. "What time do you get off work?" he asked, looking at her. A cop car drove up and looked at Jun, then the trashed thief. Jun looked at the cops and they just chuckled, knowing what happened. Picking up the trashed canned enemy and tossing him in the back they drove away.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:08 pm
Sora looked at the cops car driving away shocked. "Ummm I get off work at 5." She said getting up to throw away her food. "I have to get back to work." Sora said before looking both ways then crossing the street.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm
"Okay how about we go out and get something to eat? Maybe you can come over at my place tonight?" he asked with a smile. "Sorry if I scared you a few minutes ago." he added  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:24 pm
"Oh no not scared. I have a knife remember?" Sora said motioning to her sleeve. "And sure we can go out tonight. And maybe we'll go to your place." She said smiling. "Meet up in front of the bakery at 5?" Sora said stilling waiting for his answer by the door of the bakery.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:36 pm
Jun smirked and nodded "Yeah I'll see you around then."  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:47 pm
Sora smiled at Jun then went back in to the bakery. She was then told to make bread. "alright, boss." She said with her smile still on. When it was close to five, Sora went in back to the locker room for girls to change into normal clothes. She always brought an extra set of clothes with her to work. She put the ones she was wearing in her backpack. Sora quickly walked home then walked back with her purse and her hair fixed. She also had time to brush her tail. The girl then sat on the bench in front of the bakery to wait for Jun.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 pm
Jun was seen walking down the street with his hair pulled back ion a ponytail, wearing a black undershirt with a long sleeved gray button up. His pants were black and they were sagging a bit, wearing a pair of black and white shoes as he made his way down the street towards the bakery. Pulling up his sleeve to show a watch he looked at the time and smirked. "4:58...almost time." with that he put both hands in his pockets with the thumbs showing. Looking around the street and bakery.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:28 pm
Sora looked around the street and saw Jun coming. She got up then dusted off her outfit. She wore a ponytail with a ribbon that matched the color of her shirt which was a blue short sleeve shirt with a flower pattern on the bottom. Her jeans were skin tight on top but flaired at the bottoms. She had on blue and white shoes. "Hey Jun. Where are we going to?" She asked walking over to him. Her cotton jacket was tied around her waist and waved as she walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:11 pm
Jun smiled. "It's a secret." He made a reservation at a 5 star restaurant, on a balcony, with a view of a lake. Luckily tonight was a full moon. If she wanted too he'd take her out on a boat afterwords or go somewhere discreet. Jun wanted to make sure she remembered this night.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:49 pm
Sora blushed then walked with Jun with a smile. "Alright, Lead the way, Jun." She said.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:03 pm
Jun smiled and nodded, looking at the time again. 5:01...they'd be a bit early but hopefully the walk would take up most of the time. As he began walking he asked "How'd your day go?"  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:41 pm
Sora sighed before smiling again. "It was ok. Today a group of kids on a field trip came in. My boss who loves kids orders me to make the group cupcakes then decorate then to order for the kids. Most were sweethearts but two or three made me want to squeeze the frosting onto their heads. But the rest of the day was alright. How about you?" She asked Jun.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:53 pm
"It was okay. My friends came by today and we hung out together. They wanted me to come with them to a skating rink so they could hit on girls." With a blush he looked away and said "I refused for obvious reasons." Luckily his friends understood and left. But he let out a laugh at the two or three bad kids. Not wanting to know he dropped that subject and said "...In all my years I've never met a girl like I have you. I mean I planned to talk to you after we finished eating at the restaurant but you were already gone by the time I had a chance to at least ask your name." he gave a nervous chuckle and rubbed the back of his head, his ears flicking back and forth due to his awkwardness.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:24 pm
Sora giggled at his ears. "Aww well did eat the apple pie as slow as I could so that you can come over. But I finished and had to go. In the end though, you did get my name by the end of the night." She said smiling to him then grabbed his hand to hold it. "I always hoped to met a guy like you." Sora finished.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff