Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class]Proper Plant Care/Taming (Begin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:45 pm
Steve? Barth tried to recall a student named Steve. Student-eating, boats...maybe something to do with the previous classes? Or the Field Trip. Sea Weed had been one of those boats, hadn't it? Or some combination. But plants..he was having trouble paying attention.

"No err, prior experience with him. It."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:27 pm
Professor Cadmus Says...

Cadmus grinned at the question about what Steve ate. When Seth piped up he merely shook his head. He'd wait to hear what the others had to say before correcting his younger brother. Levi spoke up about him being powerful. Then Tsetsilya bustled into the classroom. Then there was the dragon child said Steve wasn't bright.

"Well to answer about what Steve eats is a variety of fruits and meats. Such as fish and other non-student meats. So to correct you Seth No he's not a carnivorous plant, he is an omnivorous plant. Mutation altered his system to allow him to eat fruits and such. Now if you are in the way yes Steve does have a strong swipe. He is a giant mutant Venus fly trap. Its even worse when he falls on you. A very solid plant. Now Tsetsilya your tardiness is fine we were just covering who Steve was without me bringing him into the classroom. I don't believe Steve had an effect upon you though, it was those pixies that appeared out of no where that effected everyone. Though over all the experience is not one I intend to do again anytime soon. And you would be correct about Steve not being the brightest plant. It is alright for those of you who know nothing about him. You will begin learning about him once we finish the discussion."

Cadmus then moved to the black bard and on a clean section he began to draw not very good upon the board.

"Please feel free to continue adding anything you may know about him."

User Image

OOC
Nothing to See Here >.> Though do you like my messy sketch. I had fun doing squiggly lines xD * w*

Strait Jacket Girl

alpha lyrae

Friendly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 pm
Tsetsiliya's scan around the classroom brought a wider smile to her face when she spotted Taryn's happy wave from her seat. The poludnica returned it with a cheery wave of her own, only to blink a second later as the other ghoul straightened up and returned her attention to the front. Had.. she done something wrong? However she shook it off and swiveled back in her seat to pay attention to Cadmus' explanation on Steve.

The mention of Steve rang a bell - a very vague bell but a ringing nonetheless. She didn't remember much of that last portion of Cadmus' class, but she attributed that to the dazed state she'd been in since returning from the field trip.

Whipping her notebook out as Cadmus explained, she nodded along and started noting down the mini-lecture, her own bad replica of the professor's already-terrible drawing added within the margins. She frowned slightly at her drawing.. oh well, as long as she got the gist of it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:42 am
"Where exactly does Steve live...?" Taryn asked the professor, copying down his shoddy diagram like it was the secret to life. If this beast was somewhere to watch out for, she'd certainly like to know where. At least it didn't solely eat meat, as finding a butcher to supply something called giant and mutant would become difficult in time, and then what would Steve eat...?

This 'Steve' character was starting to sound pretty dangerous.

bobaTJ

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:39 am
Roch raised his hand, distracted from his daydream about music by a pressing, pressing question. "How does a plant have eyebrows?"

No, seriously, he really wanted to know!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:51 am
Mot looked around at some of the other students. They seemed to be taking notes, but as far as Mot could tell, hardly anything had been said that he could use. Was Steve that important? The risk of getting eaten was there, but then again, Nurse Cricket was also capable of eating students. When wasn't there a risk?

For shits and giggles, he copied down the drawing in his notebook.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 am
Rikki shook his head at Roch. What a silly question. "He's a mutant, dude. Obviously seriously hairy eyebrows are a part of his mutation. You're going to get yourself eaten with questions like that, I swear."

He leaned back until his chair was only on two legs, using his own legs to keep from falling backwards. He played with his pencil and pursed his lips. "How did Steve mutate?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:40 pm
"How do you know he doesn't just... glue caterpillars to his forehead, huh?" Roch said to Rikki. "Or maybe he was BIT by a rabid caterpillar and that's how he mutated! And it explains the eyebrows!" he said proudly. Then he stopped, because he swore that everyone was staring at him like he was an idiot.

He thought back to his words, and a hint of red crept up the back of his neck. "Er... or not," he said, looking to Cadmus to explain.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:29 pm
Tsetsiliya's entry made Xiu tilt her a head a little, as she could have sworn that the ghoul seemed...familiar, yet they had never met before. But she had seen her somewhere...

...Oh! Groanspring, perhaps?

Her attention turned to the board next. It was...definitely an interesting drawing that Professor Cadmus had drawn, that was for certain. Xiu wasn't sure how useful it would be, but she sketched it down in her notebook anyways. When she heard Roch's question, the Baku actually perked up a bit, looking interested.

How does a plant have eyebrows?

The reaper's theory, however, resulted in giggles threatening to escape from Xiu. She clamped a hand over her mouth to suppress them, waiting until she had settled down before she finally removed it. She was still grinning, however.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:31 pm
((Ooc: due to technical issues my class posting will be delayed. My laptop has been taken by my mother and my brothers laptop is what I have and with it I can't post on Gaia so here I am on my phone))  

Strait Jacket Girl

Amon Larethian

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:01 pm
Sheridan dug through his bag for a notebook and pen, setting them on the desk in preparation to take notes. However as nothing yet had struck him as needing to be written down, the pen remained motionless on his desk.

His gaze drifted around the room, then back to the board, raising a brow at the professor's drawing then nearly facepalming at the student who had asked about the plant having eyebrows.

The logical answer would be that the eyebrows had only been draw for effect, or at least he didn't remember Steve having actual eyebrows. Not that he was all that likely to have noticed being that he had been more concerned with not being eaten or crushed by the plant.

"I'd be more worried about the teeth."

Well okay, maybe the idea of a plant with eyebrows was a little amusing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:43 pm
Something small and blue pelted into the classroom, quickly slipping into the seat beside Ren. He knew immediately who it was, of course; there was no mistaking those freckle-dotted cheeks and pokey ears.

"Jove!" Ren said happily, reaching out to ruffle his little brother's hair. "I'm so glad you're here."

Jove's appearance was followed closely by another familiar face, though this one tinged red with embarrassment once she realized she was late. Tsetsiliya hastily shuffled towards the nearest empty seat, and Ren beamed her a bright smile, giving her a little wave. He hadn't seen the ghoul in a while, but he knew about her love of plants, which made him pleased to know she was in this class as well.

Professor Cadmus was speaking. Ren gave him a blank look.

"Er," he said, feeling rather stupid. He had no idea who this "Steve" was, since he hadn't been in the last class. Except upon further discussion, it was implied that Steve was not a person; he was, in fact, a plant.

...a very strange looking plant. Ren cocked his head to the side, eying the drawing rather suspiciously and casting a sidelong glance at Jove, mildly confused.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:30 pm
Israfel was a bit shocked at Riley banging her head on her desk. Now her crown would surely break and her princess, empress, queen, prettiest mind flayer status would be lost and no doubt Malodore, Christof, Calder, and all the rest of her friends himself included would be sad. After all crown meant she had a castle. And a castle was ponies. No that wasn’t right. Castles might have ponies. Or special mind flayer ponies. He thought about this then sent the thought to Riley.

‘Hey, hey. Riley. Do mind flayers have ponies?’

If they did yay ponies! If not…maybe Israfel could make a pony. Or send her a stunted one. He was sure he had a few. Like those tiny baby specotopuses, (was that what they were called? He didn’t remember). Octopi. Whatever. They looked like tiny Rileys. He might have sent a box of them to her thinking they were her babies. Which was silly given he was sure he snuck protection charms in her dorm. Either way, Israfel sent minipets to Riley on a regular basis it seemed.

The picture of the plant got a giggle. And his hand raised up. “Why is Steve so angry? Did he not sleep well? Oh wait do plants sleep? Or hibernate? Or um… er…. “ He smiled, clearly confused.

((Word count to here: 810))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 pm
Professor Cadmus Says...

The class was mad. They didn't get that the eye brows were for emphasis. He sighed shaking his head.

"The Eyebrows are for emphasis. As to how he got mutated that is unknown. I found him and Camelia already mutated. It is my belief that the mutated genes may indeed pass through to the next generation. I intend to do an experiment that will show us if the genes do indeed pass on."

Without explaining further Cadmus moved around to the front of his desk next to the black chest. before looking out over the class filled with student.

"It would be more logical to be more afraid of the teeth. Now as for his grumpy nature. Some plants do sleep in there own fashion that they aren't as active in the dark as they are in the sunlight. However ultimately plants do not sleep. They generate the energy they need to sustain themselves 24/7."

Cadmus shifted against his desk frowning these students weren't ready for the gift he had for their homework.

"Now Lets Look at all of this over all. We know that Steve eats students. Now evening knowing this would you believe that Steve is indeed trained?"

OOC
I have interwbz at school <33 No more technical difficulties

Strait Jacket Girl

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:52 pm
"Plants...never sleep?" Barth repeated, horrified. What did they want with him, then. He was the opposite of energy 24/7. Plants had nothing to do with him or anything he stood for at all, by that viewpoint.

But clearly they had something to do with him. Thorns, in any case. The path of the sluggard is like a thorny hedge, etc. He was sure there was some antecedent about briar patches.

Cadmus was asking if he found a trained plant eating students surprising. Barth did not find that at all surprising. Cricket was a teacher, and she ate students. His interest (although he would never admit interest in a class, he slumped back a bit in his seat just to be sure he wasn't giving that impression) was mainly in the black chest.

Another whip, maybe? His last one had run away with his ghost owl.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff