Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital Battle: OOC [To be removed after fight] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:35 pm
Incubus Shane
Luo1304
Incubus Shane
Luo1304
Incubus Shane
There's a problem with this, Luo. There are no roof slabs or tiles. They're all covered with blood. And if they were covered with blood, that'd make them impossible to substitute with; they'd be unwilling to budge.

Part of the building is still in tact and not on the ground. Given this fact, there very well could and most likely is cracked and dislodged concrete in what's left of the building.

Yes, but any blood that was on the roof of the building before he smashed it would simply sink down below, right? And there was TONS of blood -- thousands of blades shot, not including the barrier or any other of that stuff. It would've practically flooded almost the entire building.

If that was the case, Hanzo and I should have been forced to just as well deflect from that attack ages ago, and you gave no indication that your attack spanned that far. In fact, there's really been no indication as to just how close/far to/away from Hanzo and I you and Rahenno are. If your attack spanned that far, then it should have been stated in your OOC that Hanzo and I were to just as well attempt to dodge it, or even stated that your blood at any point in time reached the hospital building. And since you haven't given any indication to these two things, I don't believe this should be retroactively stated as a reason why my actions could not be performed, just as Rahenno was not allowed to edit his post because he missed the attack of lighting on him.

let's rewind a bit.

Rahenno was on the hospital building.

Rahenno got attacked and simply destroyed the roof of the hospital.

My blood was on the roof when it was destroyed.

Therefore, logic dictates that my blood would drop down with the roof and that eventually, the blades would fall back down as well. The blades would then splatter into blood.

The blood would pile up until it flooded.

The blood would then sink.

TLDR; it was stated for the most part, though the flooding part was simply physics and didn't even need to be stated. Kind of like saying "oh, I threw my anvil out the window..." you don't even have to mention the anvil landing and smashing against the floor, that's obvious, lol

No I wasn't. I was on the ground fight Koukotsu.

@Dark-Could have sworn Kirin required a one post charge.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:38 pm
Rahenno
Incubus Shane
Luo1304
Incubus Shane
Luo1304
Incubus Shane
There's a problem with this, Luo. There are no roof slabs or tiles. They're all covered with blood. And if they were covered with blood, that'd make them impossible to substitute with; they'd be unwilling to budge.

Part of the building is still in tact and not on the ground. Given this fact, there very well could and most likely is cracked and dislodged concrete in what's left of the building.

Yes, but any blood that was on the roof of the building before he smashed it would simply sink down below, right? And there was TONS of blood -- thousands of blades shot, not including the barrier or any other of that stuff. It would've practically flooded almost the entire building.

If that was the case, Hanzo and I should have been forced to just as well deflect from that attack ages ago, and you gave no indication that your attack spanned that far. In fact, there's really been no indication as to just how close/far to/away from Hanzo and I you and Rahenno are. If your attack spanned that far, then it should have been stated in your OOC that Hanzo and I were to just as well attempt to dodge it, or even stated that your blood at any point in time reached the hospital building. And since you haven't given any indication to these two things, I don't believe this should be retroactively stated as a reason why my actions could not be performed, just as Rahenno was not allowed to edit his post because he missed the attack of lighting on him.

let's rewind a bit.

Rahenno was on the hospital building.

Rahenno got attacked and simply destroyed the roof of the hospital.

My blood was on the roof when it was destroyed.

Therefore, logic dictates that my blood would drop down with the roof and that eventually, the blades would fall back down as well. The blades would then splatter into blood.

The blood would pile up until it flooded.

The blood would then sink.

TLDR; it was stated for the most part, though the flooding part was simply physics and didn't even need to be stated. Kind of like saying "oh, I threw my anvil out the window..." you don't even have to mention the anvil landing and smashing against the floor, that's obvious, lol

No I wasn't. I was on the ground fight Koukotsu.

@Dark-Could have sworn Kirin required a one post charge.

what?!

and no... the one post is to set the conditions... but they're already set... you shot that big ball of energy and fire into the sky...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:55 pm
Oh yea...... sweatdrop

But yea I wasn't on the hospital  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:59 pm
Yeah, Rahenno was never on the roof, I was. He appeared outside the hospital when he arrived and you guys kind of went from there so.....no blood as far as I can tell. Not only that, but Dark's explosive tags destroyed the roof, not Rahenno.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm
Luo1304
Yeah, Rahenno was never on the roof, I was. He appeared outside the hospital when he arrived and you guys kind of went from there so.....no blood as far as I can tell. Not only that, but Dark's explosive tags destroyed the roof, not Rahenno.

woops... lol

no big deal, I guess. O___O

you've got alot on your hands to dodge, luo : P  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:49 am
Blood Territory reached all the way in the forest? Since when? This is the first I've heard of it. Kinda feel like Luo now, feel like things should be fully explained before hand.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 am
Rahenno
Blood Territory reached all the way in the forest? Since when? This is the first I've heard of it. Kinda feel like Luo now, feel like things should be fully explained before hand.

As my third stage, it can only reach five-hundred feet. Can't go to the forest, obviously.

But as Divination, it can reach as far as I can see, I think? I don't remember exactly what I wrote, but I know it'd be able to go to the forest. Either way, Blood Copy can also go as far as I can see, and Blood Copy is the one managing most of the attacks on you, at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:06 am
Can you see through trees?  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am
Rahenno
Can you see through trees?

I can't, but don't forget that I constantly have animals running about sending me information. They're not just limited to the pool, they're almost like recon teams. The animals are all essentially like how bugs are to Aburame.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 am
Since when was there a forest by the hospital in my village....
Just saying

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:09 am
DANDii Lions--
Since when was there a forest by the hospital in my village....
Just saying

^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 am
I figured since It's that grass village you got to have some kinda of trees around. But if you don't, I can't do anything about, he already replied to it.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 am
Rahenno
I figured since It's that grass village you got to have some kinda of trees around. But if you don't, I can't do anything about, he already replied to it.

Doesn't change much, for now at least. It's not that hard to hide against Bishamonten, but it's almost impossible to hide from Divination. As I think I said, Divination is essentially a form of AI. He doesn't think with a brain, he thinks with a collective hive mind of thousands of individual eyes, all sending him information. Hiding in a forest won't really do you very good against him, lol. In fact, it may even do you worse.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 am
No, No you haven't told me that.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:26 am