Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Halo RP! (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:39 pm
Shadow looked at Kiba with a frown as he watched them hug, growling at Kiba a bit, "Something bothering you, Alpha Four?" He asked with a somewhat offended tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Juggernaut was in a tree looking at a rocket launcher he put on the ground. It had 2 missiles in it and one next to it along with a battle rifle and 3 magazines for it next to it. Both weapons were next to each other.  

Rockriver001

Dangerous Gekko

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:57 pm
"Nothing of great importance, sir." He said, in his normal tone, no hint of any emotion what so ever. "Just my equipment is alittle buggy." He wasn't picking up anything on his motion sensor or on the inferred.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:31 am
Carmycle tried his comm again, getting no reply "Dangit, i have signal, they must have their helmets off." He said, now irritated he couldn't contact his team. He then noticed movement in the bushes and fired, killing a drone. "Alpha two, watch my six, we have to get back to the camp, god knows whats happening with the others." He told Alpha two. Then for the fifth time in the past hour, he tried his comm "Hello, dangit anyone, answer! If any one hears this, the Covenant are sending out scouting parties, please acknowledge, Carmycle, out." he then released the comm button and sighed as he walked the path back to the camp  

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:09 pm
Alison watched as the two men talked. Something seemed tense between them but she wasn't all to sure what it was. She set her helmet back on and sighed. She then heard a buzz like noise and heard Carmycle over her com. "Alpha six here. I here you. " She then shook Shadow and told him what Carmycle had said.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:12 pm
Shadow looked back at Alison, looking confused, "What's wrong?" Once she told him, he quickly got up and grabbed his Battle Rifle, pulling on his helmet and turning on his com, "Alpha Five, I hear you, keep an eye out for the parties, you are allowed to open fire on hostiles if needed." He said, looking around, looking for hostile parties.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:16 pm
"Roger that, but i have a feeling that the battle is yet to come." He said as he downed another bugger, now sprinting to get back to the camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 pm
Alison picked up her Assault Riffle and held it close as she looked off in the distance, peering closely as she watched for movement.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:47 pm
Shadow scanned the surroundings, picking off a couple of buggers, a whole grunt squad with a Elite stormed the camp, Shadow quickly ran towards them, killing all the grunts and jumping onto the Elite, pulling out his knife and ripping out his throat, growling and putting the knife away, "All clear near the base." He said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:52 pm
Roger that, I'm almost there, wait, we got banshees incoming!" right after he said this, a fuel rod cannon fired and hit near Carmycle, knocking him off his feet.  

Lector Forzal

Fashionable Gawker

4,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:54 pm
She smiled at them put then picked up something moving. It was a single low life, She shot it and smiled."Ok! Now I think it's all clear."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:00 pm
"Blasted Covenant! Why couldn't my equipment pick them up?!" He said, shooting a couple of grunts and twisted one of their heads. After the battle was over, he kicked the elite over to look at it's armor. "This isn't a normal recon squad...too many covies for that...They know we're here. They are testing us sir."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:51 am
"Mabey your armor got damaged on impact. My com is a bit messed up. And I think so too. It's obvious that there trying to test us. I'm a rookie and I can tell.." She turned away, thinking about what she had said. "Dammit. I think I just sounded stupid..." She sighed to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:44 am
"That's not good. I can't be useful scout without my equipment. I'll repair it when we are safer." He said, tearing some wires and metal from the ship near by. He went to the dead elite and tore off the armor, and a small piece he took for himself. "Basic camo chip. Standard equipment for his kind."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

kid knight12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:24 pm
Jax had been following behind Alpha five on their way back to the camp, shooting down whatever followed them, then the banshees flew by. He ducked to avoid the bombing run and went to check on his teammate. Jax saw on his visor that Carmycle's vitals were ok and lifted him to his feet.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff