Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
Blood Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:33 pm
electa smiled "im electra...i forget the rest" evplongs main brisled electra tuned her head " hes not going to attack me you crazy horse" evplong trotted up putting her head under electras arm "jealouse much" she laugh "want help up"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm
Finrin smiles"Leon is like that to"He took a deep breathe"I think I can do so on my own"He slowly started to stand.His tattoo was still burning.He places a hand on it"We should get away from here"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:51 pm
evplong nodded " my lady should i mask my wings" electra nodded "yes you should" electra pulled up a silk hood walking away leaveing a coal like rock in the place were the crater was digging a small little crater with her hand " to cause little sasspision"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:57 pm
Finrin smiles as he walks with leon from the area.He didn't get far before he used up all his engery.Leon caught him on his back  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:21 pm
Electra walked into civilatation she was wearing silk that exsposed alot she rain in to a near by store buying clothing that fit the human sosity User Image she looked at her self carefuly then bought the clothing walking out astanished  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:38 pm
Leon carried Finrin to their cabin.Once their he put finrin to bed so he can rest.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 pm
Electra sat lookin at the sky looking at a rainbow singing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9UxuY-4plU&feature=related  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:16 pm
Finrin heard the song and smiles in his sleep as he starts to regain what he lost. He would need to be at full strength  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:52 pm
electra left evplong in the woods she heard a scream she ran to aid the screamer "hay" a man took off with a girl purse she ran after him he drop the purse electra retuned it to the women and said her apologys and retuned to her bench  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:13 am
after a while he woke.Finrin changes his clothes then went out for a walk.He looks around bored out of his mind. He knew leon was out hunting.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 am
Electra walked through the town smiling at people who passed she knew she looked normal to them till she heard crying she followed the weeping slowly she crept through the woods with great cation "who's there" she whispered then found a little girl "are you lost " Electra asked the young girl nodded "me and my momma were picking barries and then i was chasing a butterflies then got lost" Electra held her hand out to the little girl "well lets go find her"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:41 am
Finrin went into the woods to get some berries when he saw a woman panicing"Miss is all alright?""I can't find my daughter guardian"He sighs few knew he was a guardain but she did."Let find her"He smiles and offer the woman her hand and lead her around listening for the girl.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:07 pm
User ImageThe girl grabbed electra's hand "thank you miss" electra smiled she liked helping people. she whiped the girls tears away "we get you to your mothers arms soon i promise" the girl smiled holding on to her hand she wistled evplong trotted towards them her wings nolonger apon her back but a saddle sat she picked up the girl sitting her in the sattle she walked beside evplong  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:43 pm
Finrin smiles as he walks towards the sound of a horse walking"I think your daughter will soo be in your arms" The woman nods  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

lunastasia iv

Ruthless Prophet

13,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:58 pm
The girl heard a voice "would you like down cause i think i see you momma" the girl nodded Electra reached up setting the girl down "evplong get lights comeing soon and i need" she watched the girl run into her moms arms she smiled weakly "i need to get out of human sight you do to get evplong" the hourse nodded running toward some caves.. " no i need to leave" she tuned towards the gil walking slowly towards them her eyes flashed then retuned to normal. she chaeked her watch. "now next time you decide to chase butterflies always look back to make sure your not alone" electra smiled the ran deeper in to the woods nowing the sun riseing would show her true nature exsposeing her  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff