Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ THE CO-ED WASHROOM ] HERE BE HORSEMEN TERRITORY pg 10! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:23 pm
"Hey Freya," Roch said, noticing Taryn's look. "Taryn, we're in the gym. You come here for fights. Either to do it, or watch it. And we're here to see what the horsemen want. Those guys. But don't--" he said quickly, "go demanding, Hel already has, I bet. They'll talk when they're ready. I'm betting, though..."

He looked around, his eyes falling on Taryn, then Xiu, then Mitsu, then several others, a frown on his face. "Gettin' a fighting group, or even a mob out of this group... might be a little hard when there aren't hunters involved."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:25 pm
"I'm not fighting," Taryn said, shaking her head. It was her immediate reaction, but as she thought more on it... why not? Sparring was good. They had to grow stronger, more powerful... Red would have wanted it that way. No, she would have demanded it go that way. She'd personally like to see how she'd fair against the others.  

bobaTJ

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:26 pm
Mitsu's question made Xiu frown. "Suspicious? Well, if the professors notice that there isn't a single student out in the halls..." Would they come searching for them? Would they even care? Or maybe they were in on this with the horsemen?

So many questions.

"I'm not sure what's going on," She admitted, playing with the end of her braid, "Someone--one of the horsewomen, I think--stuck a note on my back about this place. I thought that I should let others know." It wasn't until Shun came and repeated this rumour to her did she realize just how fast it was spreading.

She glanced back towards the horsemen. "I don't think we'll be in the dark for long, though."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:29 pm
Christof grunted, giving Barth an extra shove to make sure he didn't slink out again. Something important was going on. He didn't know WHAT exactly, but if Riley had requested he fetch his Master, it had to have been.

To Barth's question, he gave a shrug, brows furrowed before giving an exasperated sigh and another pointed shrug towards Mandy. He had already explained he had no idea several times to his Master on the way over here... but alas. It seemed everyone was a bit in the dark.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 pm
Lattice hadn't been expecting to suddenly be kidnapped from whatever it was she was doing not that it was super important. On the way out she caught sight of Needle and grasped for her Twin's hand as she was being dragged through by the Valkyrie through the hallways to what she thought was probably that bathroom place that was being talked about but then again Freya could have had other things in mind as well.

When they arrived she paused and glanced around at familiars both familiar and unfamiliar that surrounded her once again. Oh Jack. What was this going to be?

Was it a party? Really? Lattice looked toward her Twin for answers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:37 pm
"Haven't the slightest," Barth said to Mandy, in a nervous whisper, "Why is there a throne in here? Err, one not of the porcelain variety, I mean. Aren't those the- err," Horsemen. From the island. He'd seen them around campus, of course, but...

There had been an awful lot of gathering going on lately.

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:41 pm
Willow had slipped in after taking a moment to figure out where precisely she was going. Her icy eyes were scanning the area to see who she knew. There was Bul and Demi so part of team venture was already here. Her tail flickered as she noticed Eris on the throne and a slight burning smell. She was almost amused the sprinklers hadn't gone off again.

The tigress gave the horsewoman a nod of 'hello' before glancing around, pausing near the throne to observe where the best place to keep herself would be. After all, the crowd was already a little overwhelming and it seemed they expected more. If it hadn't been for Eris inviting her, she might not had come at all had she known the sheer amount of students that would be here.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:47 pm
Herryk trailed in after Freya and Lattice. A party in the bathroom? That was kind of convenient.  

bipolar bee

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100

[ X_Bleeding Roses_X ]

Quotable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:50 pm
Mandy squinted suspiciously at Barth.

"....You really have no idea why your here at all don't you?" she heaved a put upon sigh. "I don't know how you got the message but Conquest told me to come to their lair for a secret mission." there was a pause before she added in answer to his question, "I assume that's why there's a throne, I mean thrones sound like lair decor."

A flash of pink caught Mandy's eye as she spotted someone else she knew. Calling out as discretly as she could Mandy invited the ghoul into their little side gathering, "Lizzy!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:54 pm
Needle hadn't been expecting to be dragged along but there she was, suddenly holding hands with her sister and joining the surprise train to...where? She had no idea. Sure she had gotten a notice from Tro, but it wasn't super helpful...at all. Once the movement stopped she looked at her sister, giving her hand a squeeze.

"Where are---Oh, Roch!" She had been about to ask Freya where they were, but she saw the tattoo on the Reaper's upper arm. "May I inquire as to our location?" It wasn't like she could see where they were, but she could feel all the people; a sea of black to her, really. After a moment of thought she did lean towards Lattice, murmuring to her dear twin.

"Perhaps it has something to do with that note from Petro?"

------

The day had some and Amrita had done as she promised; went to gather Muka and G. Luckily, both boils were at the same dorm and made it remarkably easy to acquire them both. She had gone to get the big green monster first, reminding him what today was and that she had already asked him to go, and with G in her party (and clinging almost painfully tightly to her hand) went to gather Muka. That sharp toothed grin of his was somehow reassuring, and after another explanation that was thankfully shorter this time around, she took his hand as well.

She didn't want to lose the two boils she'd gone out of her way to involve, after all! ...Not that one could easily lose either of them, but still.

"W-Wow, lots of people heard, eh?" She murmured timidly, looking from one boil to the other. "Um, I...should have asked...if you're okay with crowds..." Err, whoops! The ghoul glanced from one boil to the other, and then at the crowd, to see if she knew anyone else. "....Woooow, this place is---" Her voice trailed off, looking at how, well, amazing it looked!  

Enoh Love
Crew

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:00 pm
Lizzy managed to stop staring at Conquest's robes long enough to hear someone call her name - and that someone turned out to be Mandy, someone she hadn't seen in a while.

"Ah! Hello!" She smiled, moving over to her side; she recognized the people she was with and offered each of them a nod of her head.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:02 pm
Sparrow gave Xiu a small smile in greeting, lifting his hand to wave to her and starting to walk towards her -

- and then Roch walked in.

Reaching up a hand, Sparrow pinched the bridge of his nose momentarily. Then he decided screw this and walked over to where Xiu stood anyway. After all, the ghoul was a good friend of his - one of the few he had at this school - and he rather enjoyed spending time with her.

"Hello," he said, greeting her warmly and giving a smile to the rest that stood around her. "Do you mind if I, er...stand with you a bit? I'm afraid I don't know too many people here..."

--------------------------------------------------

And there she was, as though right on schedule. Ren felt himself relaxing, reaching out a hand to take LW's, pulling her close and wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"More like - I was more concerned about not going," he answered her dryly. "I figured, if anything, I'd at least pop in and see."

He was relieved to see his ghoulfriend, mostly because up until then he'd been standing around tensely, casting wary glances towards Bones and the rest of the horsemen. He had only ever seen the skeletal one before, glimpsing the other three at rare times.

"It's a little stifling in here," muttered Ren to LW, but a wave caught his eye and he returned the greeting to Xiu, Roch, and Demi, respectively.

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:03 pm
Lattice had noticed Roch but pretty much let him be addressed by others - even her Sister. She figured the boil had enough to deal with. As she looked toward her Sister she nodded a bit thoughtfully murmuring a soft, "That is probably it, yes."

There was so much confusion about what was to take place here it seemed there was a mishmash of expectations almost as people arrived.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:16 pm
"Yeah. I know what you mean. But... seeing how it's mostly students here, it might be kinda fishy for him to show up. You know what I mean?" Jericho replied to Bulwhile looking around. Even more people were trickling in. There was no sign of Riley yet, but he was certain she would show up.

Spying Lizzy, he waved over at her, as well as a few other familiar faces that he managed to spot.

"But damn there's a lot of people here. Gonna be one hell of a 'party' if you catch my drift," he added. It sounded like Bul had the same sort of suspicions as his own as for the reasoning behind this gathering. If he was right, then it was all the better that they had so many students here.

If the faculty couldn't do anything and if the Boogiemen won't.. then they were just going to have to be prepared on their own terms. The more, the better.

----

Shun nodded to Xiu in greeting as she came by. Though he glanced between the two girls as they speculated what was going to happen here, he didn't give any input. As he said earlier, they would find out soon enough. Most likely, if he were to guess, the horsemen wouldn't begin for a little while. More people were still arriving, after all. Saying anything now would mean repeating would have to happen.

While they spoke, he looked around to see who else was arriving. He saw Lizzy, Lattice, her sister, and a few others. Oh. There was Hel as well. It was a curious thought as to why the Valkyrie was off on her own. He would have thought she'd come over or something to that effect.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:20 pm
"Lattice, Needle," Roch said in greeting, managing a smile before narrowing his eyes on Sparrow for a brief second. Then again, there was a reason he wasn't heading straight for Xiu, himself. So jack that, he thought, turning his full attention to the engraver twins.

"This is the co-ed washroom in the gym wing. It looks like it belongs to the four horsemen... they got a jackin' throne in here and everything," he drawled. "We're here because there was a rumor going around. Basically we were summoned. And... you were pulled."

He looked at Herryk. Then he looked at the twins again, showing who he preferred to talk to. "This is Taryn," he added, reaching out a hand to the chimera to pull her into the twin's... space. Not that they could really see her. "Taryn, I don't know if you've met the sisters before, they're Lattice and Needle. They did my tattoo for me!"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff