Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice
Estate of the Rising Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:42 am
Sora walked up to the front of the dojo and looked around, stopping to admire that the building was still standing. "Hello!" She called through the halls as she opened the main door. "Anyone home?!" She hoped she'd hear a response from Sensei or Vilmos.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 am
User Image
! øí

Tendril Threading {|} Dragconic Clan {|} Medic Class{|} Otogakure {|} Genin

Vilmos stopped as he heard someone entering the dojo. He immediately dropped what he was cleaning and rushed to the front door. Skidding to a stop, he saw Sora. "You're still alive." He said with a grin. He was glad that she hadn't died, but did this mean their squad would fully reunite? "Did you get lost, trying to find your way back?"

"тнєяє'ѕ иσ fυи ιи уιиg уєт."

Raito Ichiru

Hitomi_Nakamura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:54 am
Sora puffed out her cheeks in agitation. It was Vilmos who had responded to her calls, but she had hoped it would have been Sensei. "I didn't get lost, I was just busy." She stated bluntly to Vilmos. "Where were you?" She asked, noticing that only a little bit of the dust had been cleaned off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image
! øí

Tendril Threading {|} Dragconic Clan {|} Weapon Class{|} Amegakure {|} Genin

"I've been traveling, trying to see if I could find Nanashi-sama." Vilmos stated. "We should probably train, because Nanashi-sama will probably know we are here now, and come back soon. We might as well be prepared for then." He said as he moved to a wall to examine the types of bukijutsu he would learn.

"тнєяє'ѕ иσ fυи ιи уιиg уєт."

Raito Ichiru

Ta no Kuni - Land of Rice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas