Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:20 pm
She backed up a bit, not to sure why he was afraid of her. She cocked her head to the side, a bit confused.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:25 am
He stumbled to his feet and looked to see if she was still there. When his eyes met hers, his body just froze. He couldn't move, just standing staring at her.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:05 am
Meanwhile, in the Arena, A Machoke (Who's name shall be Michael) Was fighting a Sawk (Who's shall be called Tommy) in a MMA style fight. A Meowth was announcing every move the two fighting types made from the best seat in the house; ringside. "And Michael's got Tommy in a half-nelson. Now a Full Nelson. OH NO! It's the dreaded Bobby Nelson!" Said the Meowth as Michael the Machoke had Tommy the Sawk in a scissor lock. Tommy then Karate Chopped Michael's thigh breaking the lock, the Sawk then Close Combated the Machoke knocking him out. A Typhlosion then entered the ring to announce the Winner. "And the Winner, by TKO, Tommy Sawk!" Said The Typhlosion raising the Sawk's hand declaring him the winner.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 am
Luna took the opprotunity to walk up to him and nudge him a bit with her nose, trying to get his attention. "Are you ok?" She asked quietly.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:24 am
His heart stopped when she touched him and he simply fell over in shock. He looked up at her, standing up, trying to regain his composer. "I'm...I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 am
She looked at him. "You don't SEEM so fine. What's wrong?" She sat down and looked at him a bit confused.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 pm
"N-n-nothings wrong...I'm...I'm fine." He said, trying not to make eyecontact with her. Normally, he's fine around females...but the eeveelutions are what causes him to freak.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 pm
She looked at him. "If you say so.. I'm Luna by the way." She gave him a cockly little smirk and took a berry from him and ate it.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 pm
"K-k-kiba." He said, avoiding contact with her. "I...I really...really need to go." He gathered the berries back on a leaf and started to dragging toward the pond. "N-n-nice meeting...you."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:06 pm
Chaos blushed deeply as he was pushed into Ali, looking at her and back at Cinna in a bit of shock too. He mustered himself up and kissed her passionately, leaning into her and continuing, his eyes closed.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:43 pm
At that Moment, Darrel the Meowth walked up with a Sewaddle and stopped in front of a tree. "Right here should be good." Said Darrel as the Sewing Pokemon spit out a sticky glob of string at the tree. The Spot was then covered by a poster depicting a Sawk fighting a Hitmontop in what appeared to be a championship title match. "Well we still got one more poster to put up and we're done." Said Darrel as he and Sewaddle then ran off.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:35 pm
Pokemon: Umbreon
Name: acid
Level: 32
Personality: quiet, dependable, warmhearted, alittle shy
Other info: likes to look up and stare at the night sky  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:38 pm
* I'm walking through the forest, looking for berries to munch on*
I wonder if tonights gonna be a full moon....
I hope there's an eclipse soon. Always wanted to see one.....
Ooooo! Berries! Omnomnomnom * I begin to munch away at some berries*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 pm
Luna watched Kiba leave, utterly confused. She shook her head. "Weird... Am I really that scary?" She walked over to a berry bush and began slowwly eating. She looked over and saw a normal Umbreon. She then looked at him.

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:17 pm
Ali stood in shock as he kissed. She then gently closed her eyes and kissed him back.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff