Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Mad Science 101 - HW on Page 22! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:50 pm
Roch got up in his seat, turning to watch Demi leave with a strange look on his face. Did that--had that-- "Oh, jack," he muttered, dropping down on his seat again and looking at Xiu. He didn't get ghouls, but--he kind of got guys. And that had been--

"Jack... Jack... Jack..." he muttered, running a hand over his face. "Jack in a pumpkin pie... Xiu, I gotta ask you a question, but... not here," he said, looking around.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:54 pm
Taryn watched the small girl, Collete, disappear completely. Oh, well then, something must be up... she wasn't put off by monsters, was she? The ghoul couldn't bear to think such a thing, and she frowned as Danny left. Friends were kind of a new thing to her, and this whole social gathering happening in class. She was relieved to see Danny return, and then...

"WHAT?!" Taryn clapped her hands over her mouth; too late she'd noticed she was yelling. After a moment she let her hands open again and spoke in a bare whisper, "No, I don't."

bobaTJ

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:09 pm
Lattice padded into the classroom on her bare feet hoping that she wouldn't sit on anyone again like she had done in a class prior to this one. She wasn't really certain what it was about but it sounded intriguing and she even signed her name up on the sheet since it was easy enough for her to read for the most part and she signed her name on a space that looked clear for her to do so. The only thing she missed was the chalkboard.

Further directions on the chalkboard were written in chalk and thus she didn't pick up on the fact that she needed anything more. Thus she wandered further into the classroom and moved to take a empty seat to where she could at least hear further instructions from the teachers.

She heard a few familiar voices but for now she was just going to try and immerse herself in the surroundings and try to not feel so anxious about being in yet another unfamiliar place. It was just another new thing to write to Needle about. That is all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:09 pm
The hunchback seemed oblivious, drinking each thought sent his way, each stroke with a very uncharacteristic grin and even what could only be described as a "dopey chuckle" His hands spasmodically clenching and unclenching on either side of him, practically bouncing in his boots as he mentally babbled, yes yes I am quite surprised they asked me but I will do a good job and not because Dr. Hyde frightens me a little but because I think I could do a good job I mean you think I could do a good job and just you wait Mistress just you wait I've been planning Mistress goodness... GOGGLES YOU NEED GOGGLES! He immediately pulled off his own to offer out to her frantically.

It seemed, for now, the Igor was tamed.  

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:14 pm
Riley looked down at the offered goggles, then back up to Christof.

Goggles don't look good on me. She teased.

Someone was feisty today.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:15 pm
After having plopped down in a not covered-in-rubber-bands seat and propped his legs up and crossed them, eyeballing Barth after he'd spoken to the 'class' and given some form of instruction.

"Wait a tick.. so I am at a party right? I mean.. are you insisting that there are no teachers here?" he grinned. Slowly though, the big lummox made a few calculations some a bit challenging for a half beast until he finally came to the realization that x = the class was being taught by the students.

Well Barth and Christof specifically. He couldn't wipe the grin off his face. "This is going to be a riot. I'm actually kinda excited now.. we're gonna be building s**t? OH MAN!" A stray rubber band caught the boil's eye at the floor of the chair in front of him. His tail roped down to pick it up and brought it back to his arms quite easily.

"I wanna see what you guys are planning, this is gonna be hella interesting."

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:28 pm
Ah, but what if you are hit by a flying projectile! And it... it says in the rules in the file that students must wear protective eye wear at all times! Christof was very big on following rules. They were important for a reason, more often than not.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:49 pm
Danny's eyebrows furrowed in frustration. Now (if it was possible) she was even more confused. If Taryn didn't like Roch then ... did she like Xiu? Demi?

Never one to beat around the bush (she preferred burning them down), she asked Taryn, "Then ... how come you keep staring at him?" Maybe she didn't have a crush on him, but thought he was attractive? Ewww. Danny just about threw up her lunch with that one. Roch? Attractive? EW!

"Unless you like Xiu ... I mean that's cool, I don't care who you like," she added, almost as an afterthought. Danny wasn't going to discriminate!

Suddenly Demi got up and broke away from the group to sit by himself. Was he okay? "Demi wanna come sit with us?" she shouted from across the room. She even used his name, not his alternative nickname!

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm
As Xiu turned to Roch, she gave him a shaky nod as his request. Before she could ask him about it, however, her gaze flickered past him and she noticed a familiar figure enter in the room. Without any warning whatsoever, she pushed herself up and practically launched herself at the ghost, arms wrapping around her tightly. "Lattice!"

Hopefully she had avoided the needle-covered arms.

Pulling back, the Baku shrunk, lowering her voice so that her friend was the only one who could hear her. "H-he's here. Right now. The...the friend I talked to you about." Oh, what was she supposed to do? Things were awkward around Roch, she had somehow just scared Demi off...thank goodness that Lattice had arrived, and that she had other friends in the class too.

She was particularly relieved at her ghoul friends. Most of her male friends were confusing her as of late, with the possible exception of Shun (who had problems of his own, poor aniki).

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:11 pm
There really wasn't enough happening for Damien to keep his mind off the thoughts swirling around in his head. It wasn't even the fun ones!

"Stupid Roch...." he grumbled out lowly as he carved into the table with his nails. it was strangely starting to look like the reaper musician's face. he hoped he didn't look too strange when he began to punch the table like it owed him lunch money.

"Naw danny 'm fine right here!" he growled out lowly after each punch, not even batting an eye at the fire demon's direction.

Ghoul friends... pah! what a load of crock.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:59 pm
It was a good thing Lattice always heard Xiu approaching her causing the ghoul to lift up her arms almost on instinct as the Baku launched herself at the Engraver. She smiled slightly at the contact and carefully moved to give Xiu a gentle pat on the head in greeting, "Oh?" She asked quietly as she tilted her head down at Xiu in question. She didn't bother looking for the one that Xiu talked about since it would be a little useless for Lattice to do so since she can only really make out shapes.

She wasn't sure about what she should do so she kept gently petting at Xiu's hair for a moment, "Do you want to sit with me or would you want to sit with your ... um friend and try to work things out?" Lattice offered the option at least. She wasn't going to force Xiu to sit with her if she had other matters to attend to even if it was during a class.

As far as the ghoul knew class hadn't even started yet. Socially awkward Lattice powers GO!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:01 pm
Barth focused on Bul. Riley's behavior wasn't worth the effort it would take to roll his eyes.

"Yes," Barth said. "The s**t will indeed be hella interesting."

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:10 pm
Malodore was apprehensive when Mad Science 101 appeared on the class roster - and that apprehension had only gotten worse when it realized who was actually teaching the class.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

The plague doctor generally disapproved of true mad science - Science was too fair and lofty to be courted unless one was perfectly sober and sane, after all! Anything less was an insult. Still, it was Christof, and Malodore at least wanted to support its friend. And, it had to admit, it was a bit curious as to how the mute patchwork was planning to teach...

Thus, it sidled in, still carrying that sense of apprehension with it, along with a healthy dollop of curiosity.

((Malodore is attending!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:10 pm
Just when she was getting recognition from Xiu, Bea felt she was rudely interrupted by a punk-looking boil. She was ready to boil up inside and get ready to stand up to yell in his face... That is until she saw his next gesture to the Baku. Bea decided to stay down and watch them... a feeling a some sort of connection between the two made her curious. Did they like each other? Does either of them know? This is getting juicy!

Then Bea heard a sudden and very blunt question from a demon ghoul to another ghoul about the same boil. A mischievous smile grew on Bea's face. This was just getting better and better! Could this be a love triangle? Then again, it's becoming all too confusing when the fiery ghoul mentioned Xiu instead of this Roch.

Bea turned her attention over to Barth and his spiky red-haired friend. "Greetings Barth." she looked at the other boil, "and friend."  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:32 pm
With her table upright again Sammy frowned noting some damage, the desk it's self seemed to lean slightly to the side. Marching over to the front table again she glanced down at Barth as he gave a brief speech.

"Oh please, rubber bands were meant for slinging at each other in the name of good sport. But if you insist that I 'behave' Pillows, I will, I will."

With that she grabbed some duct tape moving back to fix her desk proper by wadding a lump onto the now gimped leg. A few good knocks later and she slumped back down behind it waving to the others as they entered.

"Well Jack-Damn, we have the whole party here now." Riley, Mal, West, Bul, at this rate most of the people she knew in the school would end up packed in the small shop room.

She shifted slightly to look at Bul waving a hand lazily, "It seems to lack rights to use power tools at the moment. So nothing efficiently badass...." She plucked a rubber band off the desk before her twanging it lazily. "Less you count rubber band wars as bad a**?"

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff