Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Breaking Point - A TV Lover's Worst Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm
"....Alan says not to tell the new people about their jobs..." One said after they all went silent again.

"...Yeah, he says if we do, we get the job for the day..."

"....Not doing that s**t again..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:36 am
"Awesome." Abagail grunted as she returned to eating. "So not only is he a jackass, gave me a job that makes you all scared to death, but he won't even let me have a bit of information on my new job." She sighed.

"I'm leaving this dump."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:53 am
"....You don't know what happens to runaways, huh...?" Another asked her once everyone went back to their own things.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 pm
"What? Does he kill them?" Abagail asked dully, not seeming to be worried about the chance of being caught.

"Oh, wait. He locks in us in a dark room for a week?" She sarcastically grinned.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:12 pm
"No, he lets us leave if we want..." One replied, shaking their head.

"Yeah, he's not the problem..." Another grunted.

"It's those damn Slavers in the city..." Said yet one more.

"Some of us have been 'released', but we still remain. Figure that one out."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:01 pm
"Well I figured slavers would be a problem." Abagail rolled her eyes at the others. "I think a retard could figure that one out with a bit of thought.

"And I'm going to assume by 'released' is that you can leave like everyone else. And if you get caught, he won't pick you up."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 pm
"You'll understand, one day.." The one who spoke last sighed.

"Once you're done eating, you're needed in the study. Need a map..?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:39 pm
Abagail glared briefly at the slave. She hated not being told clear answers. It was especially worse now, since she was in a new place as a slave to a creep.

"Yeah.." She sighed to the other. "I didn't even know where I woke up from, so a map would be REALLY nice.."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 pm
"Fortunately I have a second copy from since we were told there would be another." The Slave replied, passing her a sheet of paper a map of the entire estate, plus the surrounding land.

In all, the property was nearly a square mile..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:37 pm
Abagail stared dully at the map, looking more at the area than the layout of the house.

"...Does the jackass really need all of this?" She grunted, gesturing to all of space. "I mean, what's out there?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:49 pm
"Whole property belongs to the Carper family, and Alan is the last Heir. The property is tended by use. And as payment, we are given free room and board. As well as three square meals a day." The slave replied.

"He said the land is 'pretty'. We asked him why he keeps it, too..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 pm
"So the lucky b*****d owns a square mile of nothing because he thinks it's pretty?" Abagail grunted, looking up at the slave unamused.

"And the room and board isn't that surprising. Any idiot with a decent history class would have been taught that when slavery was legal, the slaves weren't actually horribly abused. Doing that would mean they couldn't work as well, and therefore be a waste of money."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 pm
"The land, with the Estate in the center, has a forest on the eastern side, with a lake that crosses through it and encompasses most of the western side." A Slave corrected.

"Yeah? How many slaves you think eat high-quality food like this?" Another asked, pointing at their plate.

"Anyway, you ought to make your way over to the study before he starts another trap door..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 pm
"The point stays the same." Abagail looked over the second slave, giving them a dull glare. "I don't care if he's nice. If he wasn't, he'd be as stupid as he looks.

"And does he DO anything with all this land?" She asked, looking to the first. "Or does he just own it because he can?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 pm
The slave rolled his eyes at her.

"Keep in mind the roles here, Abagail. If you want answers, go to the Study." the other slave sighed, pointing at the door.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff