Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:33 pm
Hiro sighed as he walked upstairs to the 3rd floor and sat at the balcony of it, gah, this was gonna be a long day, he felt could snow slowly droop onto him and shivered slightly, holding his arms as he doubled over and coughed again. He looked up at the sky, it was about four o'clock by now...

Yumaki looked at the conversation between Armageddon and Nikolai, curious of what Nikolai's reaction would be.

Ghost watched what was unfolding, should there be a fight he would of course break it up but that doesn't mean he couldn't enjoy abit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image

Takeshi grunted and leaned forward from the hit,He looked at Dia and growled then looked at everyone. "Dia and I will go to out rooms." He Grabed Dia and sank into their shadow until they were in their room for te wedding and walked out of the shadow,He turned then pushed Dia against the wall and pressed his body against her,Pinning her arms over her head. "The punch was uncalled for my rose."  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:42 pm
Dia just stared at Takeshi, unfazed by being pinned against the wall. "So was your little moan." she shot back.

"Hell if I care what she does, kid." Armageddon shrugged. "She's my cousin, not my lover." he said then grinned again. "What's that sound? Sounds to me like the sound of a bed squeaking! Now why would that be, kid?" he chuckled.

"Damian, get off the bed!" Lena scolded her brother, who was in the form of a kangaroo with muddy feet and bouncing on the bed.

"Ha! I'd like to see you and Japan snuggle up in a bed when it's dirty!" he laughed and wiped some mud off his foot and on the bed covers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:43 pm
"Jane you attacked her on the beach" he said as he looked to damain then to bite mark he got from damain at the beach  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:49 pm
Nikolai just grunted. "well it could be a multitude of things." he pointed out. "But your right, thats a possiblitiy." he sighed "im going to go check on her." he walked to one of the portals and appeared on the other side  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:49 pm
User Image

Takeshi looked at Dia and Smirked. "Maybe I should make you moan now." He said in a whisper,Running his enlonged fangs along her neck,Loghtning running through them to hit sensitive spots in her body.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:50 pm
Hiro heard a noise downstairs and groaned waliing down and into the room. "What's going o-" He was cut off by the sight of Damian and swore he felt a vein pop, after helping to clean all hundred floors of the temple, his bed gets destroyed, funny how everything he works hard on is trampled over. "I...I'll sleep on the floor tonight." he muttered, snapping his head away.

Yumaki was surprised that Hiro didn't scream, yell, or fight, a long time of work...This wasn't like Hiro.

Ghost just leaned on the staircase railing, shocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 pm
"Hiro you feeling ok?" Nikolai asked. "it aint like you to not get angry. thats actually the opposite of you!" he sighed. "getting so stressed that you gettin soft?" he laughed.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:57 pm
"N-No! Damian will just shift back into a cat and we'll share a bed, o-or I'll sleep on a couch!" Lena suggested while shoving Damian off the bed. "I'm so sorry!" she frowned apologetically.

Damian just laughed triumphantly, still a kangaroo and his hands, er, paws, on his hips. "My plan has worked! I'm a genius!" he said then looked over at John. "Shouldn't of looked like you." was all he said.

Dia winced and pushed him back. "Not now." she murmured and rubbed her neck. "I cannot be distracted for tomorrow." she said.

Armageddon's laugh just echoed throughout the entire floor as he watched the show. It was a shame that they'd be dead tomorrow, they were funny to watch! But soon enough another group of rebellious brats would come.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:02 pm
Nikolai sighed and walked up to the room Lena was in. "Hey Lena! thought i'd just come by and.....seee....you?" he said and looked around the room from outside. "uh, is this a bad time?" he asked as he saw the mess inside the room. "damians a kangaroo? you guys have so much more fun"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 pm
User Image

Takeshi looked at Dia and sighed. "Forget about tomorrow for now,It's still today so enjoy yourself my beautiful rose." He walked up to her and put his hands on her hips.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:05 pm
Hiro shook his head and put on a fake smile, normally with all Hiro went through he would be ticked but... "No, it's alright, your my guests, what kind of host would I be if I let you do that. He looked at Nikolai. "He's watching over his sister...In his own way." He stated before walking out the room and sighing as he looked up, it's just a bed, he'll manage, it's not like it was his diner...Or his dorm when he wasn't even there...Or his soul, or Lena when he lost her, noo, it was just a bed...He had worse.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:08 pm
"You are blinded by rage on day you will die by that to"He said as he looked at damain then to niko "He might be dead soom if he attacks my girl again"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:10 pm
"Ooooh, your guilt trips suck!" Lena cried and unwrapped the blanket around her then handed it to Hiro. "You may be the host, but it's my wedding. Now go sleep on that bed!" she huffed.

Damian stared at Lena, ears flat, and gaped. "Don't encourage him!" he fumed then looked at the Russian. Russian... German... Japanese.... "Too many to hate..." he groaned.

"Forget the reason I am here?" Dia murmured at him. "I think not." she said then glanced at one of the walls, hearing some kind of commotion going on.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:16 pm
Nikolai frowned. "I wish my brothers where....here." he said then looked up. "wait a second...." he said and looked at Hiro. "your trying to kill me and Lena!" he accused Hiro "I understand now!"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff