Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Ascensions Anonymous :: Legendary List + Open-for-Blessings Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tiarana

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:20 pm
I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: Journal
Status: Sometimes slooooow. Sometimes...less slow! Depends on RL stuff and motivation in general.
Description: I'm not the best. Look elsewhere for walls-of-text. :V That being said, I have a lot of loooovely kin that I want to RP like a burning thing. Most of them have pretty solid personalities. And are also crazy. Hit me up if any of them inspire you!  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:36 am
I'VE BEEN SOBER FOR A WEEK
Name: Precipice
New RP Total: 5 - Story not yet told, but planned out  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:43 am
Thanks for your patience, guys, all up to date again! New Legendaries open for blessings, just grab a form and post your info! 8D  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:39 pm
I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Modus Operandi: She'll bless for intelligence and perhaps more, if she finds the kin in question suitable after setting them a task or asking them a question.  

anemosagkelos

Sarano_Krem

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 4:54 pm
I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: Krem's Krazzies
Status: mostly average reply speed, slower or faster depending on rp muse.
Description: I love to rp, but i'm still semi-new to animal based roles. eager to get better at it and improve my writing skills all together.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:54 pm
I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
Modus Operandi: Meets can tell what you're thinking by watching your body language. Don't try and hide it. She'll just smile knowingly at you and hope that your children are more in touch with themselves than you are.  

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Rejam
Vice Captain

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:55 pm
I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
Modus Operandi: Swan is suave and calming with the ladies, and brash and kindly with the men. He's a good match for a nervous, vulnerable doe (or buck!) and tends to bless for social graces and charisma. Will not bless mushroom influenced breedings.

I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
Modus Operandi: The best way to describe her blessings is "spiteful." Although she takes her duties seriously, she is likely to take the piss out of her blessee and try and imbue the offspring with a quality she finds lacking in the parents. Will not bless mushroom influenced breedings.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:03 pm
I FOUND THIS NEW METHOD
Link: RP Journal
Status: Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. I try to get back to tags asap, but during summer/breaks, it should be a pretty quick turnaround. I can also do really fast RPs like, one night thing, but we'd need to talk about it ahead of time.
Description: I like plots and am willing to help you with your plots too! My kin have different personalities so there should be someone who can help you with what you need (hopefully)!  

Minsuil
Crew

Enduring Elder

sheepcakes

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:23 pm
Jun please remove Snailshell from the list, I have decided to ascend her daughter instead.
HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
RP Profile: here
Brief Bio: Sorr loves her family and her garden, she likes seeing new things and meeting new people. Her brother, Mugwort, is overprotective and does his best to always be around Sorr for her own good. She does like them hallucinogenic plants, after all.
RPs Completed: 0/10 (dream & story done)
ISO: Uhhh idk, PM me or post in my plotting thread.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:31 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
RP Profile: Burning Heart
Brief Bio: innocent, sometimes a little naive, gentle, distant and lost, she dreams of the past, not the future and tends to think in terms of what her dreams have taught her rather than actual experience, she's not very grounded in reality
RPs Completed: 0/10 - no story [Black Dog Prologue] and no naming dream [though, once summer comes I'll wrap up 1 that has progressed pretty far along and I'll finally tag Flickering in The Cold ORP]
ISO: My main objective with Ember is a character arc that involves her learning to actually live, as in be a grounded individual who doesn't simply live in her dreams. Her main plot is meeting people who draw her out the misty land of her dreams and teach her something about being a kin. When she learns to live in the present and understand the swamp, then she is ready to ascension.

HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
RP Profile: These Hooves
Brief Bio: running, well, she runs, away from kin and towards her pack, one which she does not have. she is a wolf to the core and believes that her horns, hooves, spines, and scales are all a mistake. fierce and savage, she is a haunted individual, a loner who wants nothing more than to have a pack to run with
RPs Completed: 0/10 - no story [the first time wolves ran], naming dream complete
ISO: She really, truly believes that she is wolf and rejects her kimeti characteristics. Her character arc is learning that she is both kin and wolf and accepting that the MotherFather had a reason when they put her wolf-soul in a kimeti-body. She has a plot going on with Lightening Strike and I think once she realizes that if she can consider Lightening as a member of her back then she can't discriminate against other kin, she'll begin to open up and be less hostile which will lead to more interactions with other kin. And as this happens she will begin to understand her place in the swamp.  

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

phoenix kiss
Crew

Magical Girl

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 9:23 pm
I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
Modus Operandi: It's going to be exceptionally hard to find Slide ... and the stag has a certain economy of word and action that others might find a bit off-putting. But he is, at least, honest. Perhaps brutally so. He will usually bless for stability and endurance.

The best way to find him is to find Meets-the-Sea.

He will not bless mushroom clutches.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 12:11 pm
I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
Modus Operandi: Cue is not nice, she is fair. A Hunter invested in the cycle, the balance, an eye for an eye. If you seek, she will ask 'why'; if your answer lacks, there may be tasks. May also stealth-bless at her own discretion. Just PM me to tailor length & complexity (single-post also ok)!

Aaaand with that, the thread is updated. Thanks, everybody! Do just post here anytime!  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Amizade

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:37 am
I went backwards! :U

Name: Pearlfisher
New RP Total: 0 + 0 (I deleted the story)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:31 am
Name: [ name of hopeful ]
New RP Total: 8/12 Completed / Story Complete / Name Complete

So really, I just need to either get 2 new RPs going or done... and/or get 2 of the current ones to get done.

However, THERE ARE STILL SOME PLOTS TO DO BEFORE I WILL TRY TO ASCEND HIM. Because I am weird like that, and won't force it xDDDD  

EchoLimaFoxtrot

hybridic

Obsessive Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 am
Amizade
I went backwards! :U

I'VE BEEN SOBER DRUNK FOR A WEEK
Name: Pearlfisher
New RP Total: 0 + 0 (I deleted the story)

^fixed that for you. xP  
OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces